Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
The official BB (Bat Brigade) thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:23 pm
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
But thats not as fun as a mass brawl.
You say that only because your scared I'll vote for Overlord rofl

Lol well you could have us just outline why we think we should lead and have everyone vote for the best one. razz
But once again..I would be the one voting,because there's only 3 people here at the time xd

Lol well fine then you decide who should be leader. razz
I'd rather not... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:33 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
But thats not as fun as a mass brawl.
You say that only because your scared I'll vote for Overlord rofl

Lol well you could have us just outline why we think we should lead and have everyone vote for the best one. razz
But once again..I would be the one voting,because there's only 3 people here at the time xd

But just said if it comes to a vote, you'd be the one casting it anyway, so its your choice either way. razz  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San

But just said if it comes to a vote, you'd be the one casting it anyway, so its your choice either way. razz
But you said it would be more fun to fight it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:48 pm
Rellik San
OverlordMMM
Rellik San
*psychically locks Overlord in place, uses telekinesis to grab title*

Yoink. razz
...heh....a battle of wits....I have been in existence for hundreds of millenia, and have experienced the destruction and reconstruction of the world many times.....this is nothing.....

*Uses the psychic link to enter Relliks mind, and through the link, into his soul.*

......come.....feel my life, my death, and the past of many lifetimes.....

*Overlord begins pulling Rellik's mind and soul into his, just enough so that Rellik feels a small portion of the pain he endures and then releases him. Overlord then walks up to Rellik.*

Never do that again.....

You forget old man, I'm from a time of war, you think pain scares me?
I've seen galaxies ripped apart by the power of a single man. Your strength doesn't scare me.

Besides who are you to lead? Do you have any experience with leading a force like this? The repercussions involved, the political games you have to play, there will be adversaries... not of physical or mental power, but political influence and that trick will not work on them.

"....and I have experienced the wrath of Gods......perhaps you should experience waking within darkness, your lungs aflame, your flesh slowly departing from your body as your organs collapse........I have experienced things which to you would be considered fantasy....If you were to feel the pain I experience every day, the pain of all the things I've seen die, the loss of all things, perhaps you would understand........as for my credentials.......have you ever heard of the battle of Eternal Darkness?....I doubt it.........it was the largest battle of the second world I lived through.....there were creatures far worse than anything within this world's history.....I was able to keep the resistance alive, and directed a tactical strike against the core of the enemy.....literally...It was a beast which towered over all, blocking the world from the sun, allowing all dark beasts to emerge for thousands of years. As to where the beast came from, we believe it came from the ocean, from which it had rested.......no crops could grow without the aid of magic, few animals lived, so all were forced to live off the diseased flesh of the dark creatures..........hundreds of sects of enemies against our resistance........that is just one of many battles of which I am forced to my recall.........but then again that world became distroyed 100 millenia later, when a new civilization arose from another system of stars much more advanced than humans.....in fact they nearly obliterated the entire universe with their perversion of technology and magic.......the only reason I was unaffected was because the machine used magic......but all that I had worked to save had been lost......once more God recreated the worlds........and just as Fate predicted long before then, I survived..........who knows Rellik....perhaps it was because of me that you are here now....heh...........................................................now let me spin some thoughts for you......if you did infact save the world within the time you expected, wouldn't there be no reason for you to exist here since that incidence would have been averted.........lets face it.....your destined to fail in that era........and perhaps this one.....but perhaps there is another reason you are here.......perhaps you are here to collect knowledge of one far more ancient than that of your world to save your era a short time after your departure........"  

OverlordMMM

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:03 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Ooooor we could take a vote...But if Overlord votes for himself...and Rellik votes for himself...That would mean I would get to decide by making a tie-breaking vote!! biggrin

Oh and wraith_lord too..I almost forgot about her there for a sec sweatdrop
You ALMOST forgot???? *makes you forget all your pleasent/happy/cheerful memories* There! Hah! We're even!

I say we should do the whole justice league idea...but in a time when we desperatley need organization and/or leadership, Rellik should probably be the one....I don't know much about Overlord here.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:41 pm
OverlordMMM
Rellik San
OverlordMMM
Rellik San
*psychically locks Overlord in place, uses telekinesis to grab title*

Yoink. razz
...heh....a battle of wits....I have been in existence for hundreds of millenia, and have experienced the destruction and reconstruction of the world many times.....this is nothing.....

*Uses the psychic link to enter Relliks mind, and through the link, into his soul.*

......come.....feel my life, my death, and the past of many lifetimes.....

*Overlord begins pulling Rellik's mind and soul into his, just enough so that Rellik feels a small portion of the pain he endures and then releases him. Overlord then walks up to Rellik.*

Never do that again.....

You forget old man, I'm from a time of war, you think pain scares me?
I've seen galaxies ripped apart by the power of a single man. Your strength doesn't scare me.

Besides who are you to lead? Do you have any experience with leading a force like this? The repercussions involved, the political games you have to play, there will be adversaries... not of physical or mental power, but political influence and that trick will not work on them.

"....and I have experienced the wrath of Gods......perhaps you should experience waking within darkness, your lungs aflame, your flesh slowly departing from your body as your organs collapse........I have experienced things which to you would be considered fantasy....If you were to feel the pain I experience every day, the pain of all the things I've seen die, the loss of all things, perhaps you would understand........as for my credentials.......have you ever heard of the battle of Eternal Darkness?....I doubt it.........it was the largest battle of the second world I lived through.....there were creatures far worse than anything within this world's history.....I was able to keep the resistance alive, and directed a tactical strike against the core of the enemy.....literally...It was a beast which towered over all, blocking the world from the sun, allowing all dark beasts to emerge for thousands of years. As to where the beast came from, we believe it came from the ocean, from which it had rested.......no crops could grow without the aid of magic, few animals lived, so all were forced to live off the diseased flesh of the dark creatures..........hundreds of sects of enemies against our resistance........that is just one of many battles of which I am forced to my recall.........but then again that world became distroyed 100 millenia later, when a new civilization arose from another system of stars much more advanced than humans.....in fact they nearly obliterated the entire universe with their perversion of technology and magic.......the only reason I was unaffected was because the machine used magic......but all that I had worked to save had been lost......once more God recreated the worlds........and just as Fate predicted long before then, I survived..........who knows Rellik....perhaps it was because of me that you are here now....heh...........................................................now let me spin some thoughts for you......if you did infact save the world within the time you expected, wouldn't there be no reason for you to exist here since that incidence would have been averted.........lets face it.....your destined to fail in that era........and perhaps this one.....but perhaps there is another reason you are here.......perhaps you are here to collect knowledge of one far more ancient than that of your world to save your era a short time after your departure........"

"Your a fool, your concept of time and destiny is false, you have no comprehension of how this world truly works. Time is relative, its malleable, its flexible, it can be bent and broken according to whim, or are you truly so naive that you believe in all that 'wheel of destiny' crap? Look at yourself, your in no position to lead anyone, your body is rotting away, in constant need of healing, what good would a leader be, if his body will fall apart in the middle of battle? A leader that can't issue orders to his troops rapidly and effectively without the use of some fading arcane power? Face it old man, your heroic days are long over so you should step aside and let someone who is not bound by the limitations of his body, or even those of time itself take your place. I've seen a million like you and they all fell under the weight of their own power."  

Rellik San
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:05 pm
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
Ooooor we could take a vote...But if Overlord votes for himself...and Rellik votes for himself...That would mean I would get to decide by making a tie-breaking vote!! biggrin

You ALMOST forgot???? *makes you forget all your pleasent/happy/cheerful memories* There! Hah! We're even!

I say we should do the whole justice league idea...but in a time when we desperatley need organization and/or leadership, Rellik should probably be the one....I don't know much about Overlord here.
I'm sorry I didn't mean to forget you...And it was more like I had forgotten your username sweatdrop Kaire sorry gonk

Rellik does fit the arrogant leader type I guess rofl xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:28 pm
"......my your acting childish......easily swayed by words of one who you supposedly do not consider a threat.....as for Fate......she is a goddess who existed from the beginning.......she doesn't control fate......all she can do is see it and say what she sees......she delivers the message of what will happen.....such as your arrival onto this world.....perhaps you would like to meet her?......heh...yes....that would give me much pleasure if I was of a more hateful breed....." Overlord chuckled sickly as a piece of his flesh fell from face "....from my existence I have become familiar with many technologies, from ancient to modern......and even many of alien technologies......and yes time can be bent......but it is already known by Fate when the travelers arrive, and from what time they leave......as for my body, it has its uses......for I never die.....my body strikes terror in the eyes of many enemies, making them more chaotic and controllable......their moves watched by me, for when I strike, it is calculated....As for some other uses of my body......"

*Overlord grits his teeth as he breaks off his own wrist, and then tosses it into the air. As it falls it grabs onto Overlord's shoulder and stands on it*

"I have complete usage of my limbs, so no matter what an enemy does, I am still a threat...and I'm unaffected by poisons as well.........as for your comment about magic, I have no magical ability myself because although m will is immense, my soul isn't too powerful...........but I am able to lead massive armies and small tactical forces as well as I ever have........but tell me....do you really think I wish to be this way?.....never in my overly extended life....I'd prefer to have a body whole again, with the possibility of death....even death would be a sweet release so I can cross over to one of the other realms," looks over to Wraith Lord "not to be confused with dimensions.....but alas I have adapted......although I may be more sluggish than I once was, but I am still more nimble than most men.......so tell me....are you done criticizing my health and credentials, or am I going to have to bore you with more of my history?.....  

OverlordMMM

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:45 am
"And what would happen if you couldn't reattach your limbs? If forever they were separated and scattered across time and space? I've encountered people like you before, people probably more powerful then even you. I know how to take them down." Rellik took a sip of his beer. "Your so called fate, does not exist, time is relative, purely scientific force, if your fate knows everything that will happen and when, then that still denies us free will, there is no being that controls my will, you say you will never die, but I know how to make sure your not able to use your powers. Don't think it a threat, think of it as experience and an argument to why I should lead this force."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:55 am
Rellik San
"And what would happen if you couldn't reattach your limbs? If forever they were separated and scattered across time and space? I've encountered people like you before, people probably more powerful then even you. I know how to take them down." Rellik took a sip of his beer. "Your so called fate, does not exist, time is relative, purely scientific force, if your fate knows everything that will happen and when, then that still denies us free will, there is no being that controls my will, you say you will never die, but I know how to make sure your not able to use your powers. Don't think it a threat, think of it as experience and an argument to why I should lead this force."
"....she only sees what will happen, but she has no control over time and those who meddles with it....and as for my ability....its a curse, I know....but I have learned to use it to my own advantage......all weakness can be used....that is something you have yet to learn......it can be used to strengthen....or to break.....and if you don't know them yourself, you cannot protect yourself against them from being exploited.....do I believe my self indestructible?.....no....not in the least.....on the contrary I believe my self brittle and weak, but that doesn't prevent me from doing my what I believe to be right. A leader is supposed to be one who keeps all weaknesses covered, and using all at their disposable efficiently......for me to have survived this long wouldn't I have these qualities?....you may have learned much from war, but this is a far different battleground....." replied Overlord calmly  

OverlordMMM

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire

I'm sorry I didn't mean to forget you...And it was more like I had forgotten your username sweatdrop Kaire sorry gonk

Oh...*stops massive tsunami from destroying your home* Okay. Forgiven.

You know...reading Rellik vs Overlord is kinda funny...maybe they should have opposing factions...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:05 pm
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire
XWraith_LordX
Blackrose Kaire

Oh...*stops massive tsunami from destroying your home* Okay. Forgiven.

You know...reading Rellik vs Overlord is kinda funny...maybe they should have opposing factions...

Yeah I guess that would be interesting.

Well it's not so much a fight as lots of talking...OH WAIT maybe thats their superpowers!! 3nodding  

Awesome Akwardness

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:26 pm
OPPOSING FACTIONS! burning_eyes .....what type of supergroup has internal opposing factions that doesn't have one side becoming evil?....besides...there are only 4 of us...this would be a pretty bad setup for a super group to divide.....because....well....there wouldn't be a group anymore damnit! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:36 pm
OverlordMMM
OPPOSING FACTIONS! burning_eyes .....what type of supergroup has internal opposing factions that doesn't have one side becoming evil?....besides...there are only 4 of us...this would be a pretty bad setup for a super group to divide.....because....well....there wouldn't be a group anymore damnit! scream

Well if were going for the super group thing, there are several factions of mutants, that work with the X-Men, such as Excalibur and the one in canada whose name escapes me.  

Rellik San
Crew

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:41 pm
....yeas...but they had something we don't.......numbers...and besides...they weren't opposing factions.....they were just more or less branched off.....  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff