Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi RPG: The Wolf's Song (New Seto Needed.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:16 am
Jou nodded, knowingly. "Leaving everything behind gets complicated really quick, doesn't it?" He simply pointed out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:23 am
"Not really. Those are just the things I'd take with me if I died. And don't look so shocked Mokuba, I wouldn't take you with me if I died, you'd still have your life to live." Seto paused. "I didn't think of the simple things like clothes and money. I hear they don't count for much when you're dead."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:28 am
"True, but you won't be dead and that's the difference in this case." Jou commented. "Luckily, the pack has it's own accounts and such that the money can be put towards.""  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:32 am
"Bank accounts eh?" Seto smirked. "With my technical skills I could rob a bank blind and they'd never know. I did it once, and there were a lot of ticked off Americans. It was for practice long ago though..."
He paused. "Although that may not be the best topic to be on..."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:39 am
"Well, let us hope that you don't use that knowledge against our own. It's got the younger member's college funds, our food and supplies funds and emergancy funds." The other commented. "Not to mention bills, extra money and such."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:11 pm
"Why would I take from the people who need it? It's like a technological Rat-kid story." Seto commented. "Except without the Oni."

((Rat-kid was like... a Japanese Robin Hood, sort of. A bit different, but pretty much the same idea. Oni are Japanese demons prominent in mythology.))  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:25 pm
Mokuba didnt like the sounds of how this was all planning out, he hated to hear a conversation and to even think of his brother ending his life. This made his rather unconfortable, but it was for the best he figured so he kept quiet. It wasnt gonna be easy running the company, but hed try for his brother. He would believe Seto would still work even as a were, but he was sure that put Seto under to much stress. He kept quiet as he listend to the others conversate trying to get the plan in his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:13 am
"Mokuba, are you.... Okay with this whole idea?" Jou questioned. "I mean, it's not like you still can't be changed either it's just-"

The sudden pause was do to Ryou's entering again. "Jou, there's a fight that's broke out downstairs over a potential mate, I think that you need to go resolve it." He simply commented.

"Oh, for the love of God, it's Ken and Lance duking it out again isn't it? Let me guess it's over Salem.... Come on, I've got to stop this before someone hurts the other." Jou commented.

"Happens frequently." Ryou explained the other's frustration on the issue.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:19 am
Seto had seen one other instance of this sort of thing, Honda and Otogi duking it out over Jounouchi's sister Shizuka. He wasn't sure he wanted to see this, but his curiousity was piqued so he moved to follow.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:45 am
"No, Salem's going to sleep with me tonight!" One boy who looked just slightly older than Mokuba proclaimed.

"Oh yeah, you really think he'd want an idiot like you?" The other questioned, also looking about the same age.

One timid boy sat in the middle, looking about ready to cry as the others where currently locked in battle, partially transformed, of course. Jou quickly distangled the two, having to add a bit of wolf to do so and thus, the two were arms length apart. "Alright, I thought we solved this dilemma the last time, did we not?" Jou questioned, looking between both of the boys. "But, it seems I was wrong. You both claim Salem as your mate, but truely, he's not anyone's mate right now, as he hasn't found his true mate yet."

"But, Sir- one of us might be-" A glare interrupted one lad's argument against Jou's words, blood obviously dripping from his nose from the brawl.

"Now, I said the last time that if you didn't solve this that I was going to decide for you who his mate was going to be. And I've decided it's definately not going to be one of you two, as you have seemed to neglect how he's probably feeling about all of this." Jou commented. "Now, both of you will report to the kitchen for chores, hopefully that'll cool both you hot heads down."

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:51 am
Seto blinked from where he was watching a good distance off at the entrance to the room. Firstly he'd never seen anyone so young fight over another for those reasons and secondly he'd never seen Jou even make an attempt at peacemaking, especially between the two of them. He was busily trying to fit this new angle into his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:01 am
"Darn brats, I can't believe that they would draw blood from each other, come on Salem, you're coming with me and Ryou.... Who knew you'd be in this much of a conflict after going into heat, hm?" Jou commented, picking the other up. "They got me good on my arms too, little beasts."

"Well, now that that's cared for, oh, Ryou, make sure that they actually went to the kitchen for me." Jou commented. "Come on, baaack upstairs, please."

Jou carried the sniffling teenager with him as he headed upstairs.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:08 am
Seto moved out of the way and followed along. 'Poor kid... that looks like a kind of nice place to be though- what am I thinking?!'
Having long since determined that his brain was a traitorous b*****d, he tried not to think about how comfortable he would be in a similar sort of position and how nice fur felt against him and-
'Damnit...' he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:17 am
"Alright, everything's going to be fine." Jou murmered to the other. "You want to do something really important for me?"

"..." The other merely nodded.

"Kaiba if it's alright with you, I think I've found a personal guard for your brother..." Jou commented.

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:34 am
"Hm?" Seto was jerked rather violently from his thoughts, although this was none to soon. "It's all right with me but why would he need a guard?"
'Duh, because you can't protect him all the time.' Seto's brain replied.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff