Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
My Sakura tree finished (colored) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The art pose is like Bella's onstage performing in a theater or something mrgreen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:13 pm
Mmhmm... I must say I wish I could draw well in the realistic style. These days the guys at my school keep shooting down my art as having "too pointy chins and noses and the guys look like girls and the girls look too manly". What does one have to do to get legitimacy these days, change one's name to Japanese?? crying  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:21 pm
hmmmm......by how kyangfan says it, it looks like poeple are getting a little picky-- neutral

the only thing I can draw that can be considered realistic are flowers, i can't make a drawing of a human nor make any of my other drawing look more realistic, heack I can't even make my drawings do complex poses XD

anyway kyangfan don't mind those poeple, ur drawings are awesome XD

--oh yeah----- applause for belas performance XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, you can say to them, people are unique individuals. Having our own style clarifies that uniqueness. Go draw your own art, you picky person you! *shakes fist*

blaugh

Well, yeah. As promised, Len! Here's you and your falcon... chibify-ied! xD
User Image

And a bonus... kyangfan with her momo and grunny! Oh and her piggy. Darn... I love to make them squabble xDDD
User Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:24 pm
eek Oh my... MuahahaHAHAHAHA!!! rofl rofl You outdid yourself again, koro! These are bloody flippin' excellent!

I was drawing chibi-Len too for the present... but without the falcon, and not anywhere as snarkily cute! And the Grunny and Momo... "love rivals"?? xd Oh Koro, Koro... it's too good. I absolutely love it. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:42 pm

Heee... sweatdrop
Sankkyu for liking it ^_~
Guess yours was a surprise, naa? xP
But I left out some of your accessories. Oh noes! gonk

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:03 pm
heheh, it's alright... in mine I'm also leaving out a lot of stuff, so it's easier to see epressions and all. Len's falcon reminds me of Pidgeotto! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:37 pm
Oh, so awesome koro, their so cute XD

its so great, thanks(and great pose)! ur drawing of kyangfan is also great X

and yes, the falcon also reminds me of pidgey, and looks like were havin a small fight XD guess I need to be careful, he might poke out my other eye XD

no I really need to get my drawings of u ( dang i take a long time) anyway I've completed each of ur drawings, just tryin to finish the others, sorry sweatdrop  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:41 am

Heheh... I tried drawing an adult version of a falcon but it looked like a vulture gonk So screw that xD And yeah, kind of pokemon influenced sweatdrop I don't know how a falcon should look like because I was sketching it out without looking at your avvy, Len xDDD So ta-raaa!!! A distant cousin of Pidgeotto! rofl

@kyangfan>
I guess drawing avvy arts is kind of cool xD Not the cluttered ones though xDDD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:55 am
Well, cluttered ones require some ingenuity (and quite a bit of fudging ^^;; ). Sometimes I feel like saying to this people, "um, do you mind if I leave off a couple of katanas and that other doohickything? Because when you transfer the avi on paper it looks kinda weird." But NO, they have four katanas equipped and they wanna see all of them, or something like that. xp

Can't wait to see your pics, Len! mrgreen Don't worry about how long it takes, because we all know how things IRL tend to get in the way. sweatdrop  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:41 am
>koro
wow, nice XD! anyway, the falcon is quite cool, how did look like a vulture??

>kyangfan
thanks, and sorry again, It takes me long cause I usually end up drawing a lot more versions till i'm pleased with it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:18 pm
As I said, don't worry about it... the road to perfection is a long one, and those who travel it deserve the respect and support of others.

...And basically that's what us fangirls are here for. Supportin' ya all the way! mrgreen  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:24 am
a thousand thankyou's biggrin

u ar very kind and so r the others, now imust work hard to finish soon XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:25 am

Haha xD
We are Len's fangirls! xD
That's so cool blaugh

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:34 am
hmm....in that case then i'm the fanboy of u girls XD  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games