Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Who thinks Haji is a sexybeast!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:12 pm
Haji le Chevalier
I don't think so, judging my the rules of the guild:

Quote:
-PLEASE POST SOMETHING, I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, we do not want people joining, only to be completely dead, we want to talk to YOU, so please, even if you can't do it much, when you join, just post something every once in awhile? Is all we ask

Plus, this thread is about the greatness that is me (I'm not arrogant, I swear).

Suuuuuure...... Yay! New friend! *glomp* ( I like hugs, can you tell?)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:16 pm
Haha, Yay!

Really? You do? sweatdrop

*Huggle for you*

Haji le Chevalier

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:21 pm
Haji le Chevalier
Haha, Yay!

Really? You do? sweatdrop

*Huggle for you*

I is very very happy!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:30 pm
Good. I do my best to keep the peace and make everyone happy.

*Realizes he sounds to much like a pacifist*

But if anyone gets in my way, I won't hesitate to eliminate them. 3nodding

Haji le Chevalier

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:38 pm
Haji le Chevalier

same with me. I don't get angry as easily as I used to, but I still don't take crap from anyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:50 pm
Let's keep on topic everyone. Thanks

Min and a few of the other girls at that boarding school in Hanoi thought Haji was the cats meow.

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:15 am
AerynV
Hagi is very sexy, but i dislike that he has almost no emotion. And i am sry, but my heart is taken by another sexy vampire, who no one can ever replace. Edward Cullen. Please do not shun me, there is still a small portion for Hagi lol

[ off topic ] Those are good books. 3nodding

[off topic] Good books about vampires? Please tell me the names of these books! I love books and vampires! blaugh heart

sweatdrop Sorry Hisokani for getting a little off topic there, but it's so hard for me to find the time to go hunting around for books.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:11 pm
YamiCheza
AerynV
Hagi is very sexy, but i dislike that he has almost no emotion. And i am sry, but my heart is taken by another sexy vampire, who no one can ever replace. Edward Cullen. Please do not shun me, there is still a small portion for Hagi lol

[off topic] Good books about vampires? Please tell me the names of these books! I love books and vampires! blaugh heart

sweatdrop Sorry Hisokani for getting a little off topic there, but it's so hard for me to find the time to go hunting around for books.

It's the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. She just came out with the last book, which is the third.

-Twilight
-New Moon
_Eclipse

It's an awesome series, although I never finished Eclipse, I got half way trhough and lost interest because I had another Diva Fangirl moment, and I haven't picked it up since.

*shame*

D-i-v-a
Captain

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:53 am
D-i-v-a
YamiCheza
AerynV

It's the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. She just came out with the last book, which is the third.

-Twilight
-New Moon
_Eclipse

It's an awesome series, although I never finished Eclipse, I got half way trhough and lost interest because I had another Diva Fangirl moment, and I haven't picked it up since.

*shame*

=O oh, so it's from that series! I've seen it in stores (the last one that came out) but never really knew what it was. Thank you so much, Diva!! whee
>.> I SO need to go check that out ...like right now!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:26 pm
D-i-v-a
D-i-v-a
D-i-v-a
ShinaHitowa
I actually be shocked if there was someone who didn't like Hagi.......he's jsut to hot to hate....

*raises up hand because she hates hagi* It's possible u.u

u hate Hagi?!?!?!?!Why?!?!?!?! gonk

I don't see anything to like about his character, I guess I've been into anime in general for pretty so long, that I'm immune to "Silent bishies"

but he's a silent bishie with musical talent!!!!! Sorry, musical talent is a big turn-on for me. sweatdrop

Also for me,but I'd still choose Diva over Hagi ANYDAY.

*mutters* If I were with Diva, I'd feel like a *****.......  

Crew

IamChubbyBunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:10 pm
[Spoiler Post]

I think Saya and Haji should be together. I mean they already kissed and Haji was always there for Saya for over 46741720 years. And he always gets hurt for her so OH! AND HE SAID HE LOVED HER BEFORE HE GOT CRUSHED. gonk crying gonk crying . So pretty much Kai sucks.

[edited by Hisokani]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:33 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
Meh, I'm neutral towards Hagi. Don't particularly like him, nor hate him either.

Diva is though. :'D

whoah-ho-ho...spicy XD  

kisuke hyoujin

yer lil demon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:01 pm
i doooo!! xd he has the most swoon worth voice ever!...00 he's the voice of itachi?!?!?i knew there was another reason i liked him! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:06 pm
Haji le Chevalier

(off topic)i love your avi!!!!!!!!!  

yer lil demon

kellyphantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:09 pm
me!
i do i do!
haji is sooo hot x]  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items