Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:27 am
''i agree, i wonder where a friend of mine is, he should of found us by now'' kitty said. she drank all she had. '' he's an awesome guy, you'll now if you see him, he has green hair wears animal furs and stinks to high heaven. and who the hell?'' kitty said.

Larten just sat and watched raising his glass and sipping from it. he looked at kitty wondering where the vampire she was talking about was.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:34 am
she eyes kitty and took another sip,  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:38 am
name:Vancha March/Vancha hurst
appearance:User Image
race:vampire
description: he has a vampaneze brother and is a wild 'ladies man'.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:42 am
(hehe!!!!! two guys now???? interesting, mabey i should do the same)

"oh! excuse my rudeness, i'm Fate Lastrounge, how do you do?"  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:45 am
kitty looked at her '' what you looking at, i'm a vampire prince um.. princess, or something like that, i am one of the highest ranked vampires so i need respecting'' kitty said already grabbing a handful of throwing stars.

''no, leave her kitty'' Larten said ' you need to make sure you remember the trails of death and everything that happened since them, you need to be friendly otherwise the vampaneze lord will get you''

there was a crash as a door was knocked down. there was a man standing there smiling.

''Vancha!'' kitty exclaimed going over to him.''learn to use the door'' she smiled

he smiled back. '' aww come on with a lady as beautiful as you why should i, remember we are both the same ranks so you can't order me around'' he smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:56 am
she smiles, "do you think i would be here if not for my rank, nomatter how i dispise it," she looks at her sarcasticly, "i am a princess too, but i gave it up so now i am realy just an Aristrocrat" (i probibly spelled that wrong i'm off the hook today, i called my mom sallee, who is my dog)  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:59 am
kitty heard was busy looking at vancha dumbfounded.

vancha looked at he back and then took her moment of suspension as a chance. he put his arms around her and kissed her.
(MY VANCHA!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:01 pm
(*starts dancing around and singing kiss the girl* lol)
she looked at them slightly amused, and turns to the one who had proposed the toast(mobi's char) "and who might you be??"  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:07 pm
(grr. domokun domokun domokun domokun MY VANCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
she had realized what he had done and then tried to push herself away. she couldn't though. she could tell she was supposd to do this.
(MY VANCHA!!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:19 pm
"I am Lord Vladmir Arnyikev, master of this establishment. And who might you be, o enchanting one?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 am
vancha eventually stopped kissing kitty. '' so, hows life without me being here to kick vampaneze butt with ya'? huh?'' he looked at larten.

'' oh, it's been a barrel of laughs'' kitty said sarcastically.

'' this is why i wouldn't be your mate kitty, your too immature and we both wouldn't be able to endure a decade of argument and hate'' he snapped at kitty.

''larten calm down, kitty is still young, i mean she's only about 45 so you can't blame he for being immature. remember it was your choice whether to blood her or not'' vancha snapped back.

kitty looked at the two. '' STOP IT!!'' kitty shouted. she turned to the others '' i'm sorry about that''  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:33 pm
"nothing to worriy about" she turned to Vladmir. "Fate Lastrounge, as for enchanting your not exactly bad looking yourself" she smiles.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:34 pm
"A pleasure to make your acquantaince. Feel free to partake of all that is on the table. And, of course, our specialty dishes..." he said, indicating the bound humans on the wall.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:38 pm
"thank you for your hospitality, but i have already eaten, i'm here because of you actually. i was told you where the gratest Vampire of all time and i wanted to ask you"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:43 pm
"Oh? And who told you? More importantly, what would you ask of me?" He was utterly intrigued. Greatest vampire? What had he accomplished to achieve that honour???  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff