Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The new shinobi((A new Naruto RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:39 pm
Sero laughed a little. "I...I really thank you for your efforts. But you nor does anyone have enough chakra to heal as many wounds as these...these are un-healable." Sero coughed a little more. "Well...at least at get to see your all's faces...before I die."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:46 pm
Sasuke shook his head. He walked over to Sakata and asked, "Can you sifen off some of my chakra to heal Sero with?"  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:53 pm
Sero continued to look up. "It won't do anything. My fate has been sealed. I wish I wasn't foolish enough to try and beat Madara. And I am sorry to all of you." Sero groaned a little and he started to go into a sleep. "Good-bye...Sasuke, Sakata, Seiyaku. I hope I see you again...in...the...after...life." Sero then groaned a little more and feel onto the ground...dead.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:57 pm
"Sero..."whispered Sakata tears began to form in her eyes.Seiyaku placed his hand on Sakata's shoulder as he stared at his dead friends body"good bye...Sero"he said  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:24 am
Sasuke just glared at Sero's body. You FOOL! By attacking Madara by yourself, you just caused the death of another Uchiha. I won't forgive you, he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:47 pm
Then, like a miracle that would happen, a black bubbly chakra started to form around Sero. Sero then started to float into the air very slowly, the black chakra going into the air.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:07 pm
Sasuke followed at a safe distance. I don't want to walk into any traps, he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:18 pm
((such a twist))
Suddenly, Sero's body was on its feet. The black chakra reseded and Sero continued to stand up. You are a lucky one for me reviving you. Sero opened his eyes and started to be wobbly. Wh-who are you! Sero heard a chuckle, but not from anywhere in the vicinity. Inside his head. Lets just say I am your temperary guardian. Suddenly the voice disappeared and Sero looked around. Then he fell to his knees, out of so much energy to even stand.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:38 pm
Sasuke watched as the black bubble disappeared and Sero came out alive. Cautiously, he walked up to Sero. "You alright?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:47 pm
Sero waited a minute. "What...what just happened? I can't remember a thing." Sero grasped his head for a minute. His head was throbbing and he couldn't bear it.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:50 pm
"Last thing I knew, you had died," Sasuke stated. "Why you're alive right now I don't know or understand."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:01 pm
Sero popped his knuckles. "Neither do I." Sero turned around. "But I can't remember me fighting Madara. Last thing I knew, I was on the ground, dying."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:18 pm
"You can't remember fighting who?" asked Sasuke, puzzled.

((If you can't remember it how can you say anything about Madara?))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:45 am
((because he has been after Madara for a while))

Sero looked at him and smacked his head. "Clueless as ever. Do you remember who founded the Uchiha Can? Think now and don't hurt yourself." Sero tapped his head.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:19 am
Sasuke walked over to Sero and hit him abside the head. "My folks didn't teach me that before they died," he began, "but I do recall them saying something about a Marada...Madara or something like that."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff