Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ventarra

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:40 pm
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
Am quite surprised on just how these evolve as well. It doesn't matter if you even own them, they go through their evolutions naturally just sitting in the cash shop.

Also disappointed that the older forms become unequipable, to me that lowers their appeal. In any case, still curious to see all their final forms regardless.

Pretty sure the rumors Fausto's Bottle contains a Jin are true.

I'm pretty sure they don't evolve in the store. The ones in the store would be considered 2nd generation and will evolve in mass at a later date.

Yea, both versions are already in the marketplace even.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:59 pm
Yea, I totally broke down and got a Bottle. Now I've got 72k left. I feel so poor. whee  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:15 pm
Oh no, my bottle's sprung a leak! gonk I wonder what will happen to the next bottle.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:00 pm
Krissim Klaw

I'm pretty sure they don't evolve in the store. The ones in the store would be considered 2nd generation and will evolve in mass at a later date.

Right, they don't evolve in the stores themselves but as soon as a generation hits the cash shop a timer starts and all those bought before the next generation comes out will start to evolve at the same time regardless when purchased.

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:01 pm
Since there are going to be numerous generations of each evolving item, I'd say it would be best if you nabbed the first gen of each item as quickly as you can. Chances are the first gen ones will be the most desirable.

Edit: This indeed is the case, because Tama's Basket, one of the cheapest evolving items in terms of Gold, went from 14k to 28k in the space of a couple hours. Nab your first generation items quick, people!

I'm guessing the other generations are going to have palette swaps done to them, right? It seems unimaginative...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:15 pm
Went to Target today, so now I have a second Kaya.  

Selene Aries

Roxas_fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:25 pm
Wow these "Generatoon" things they threw into the mix are really a big money making idea huh? lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:26 pm
Dammit, I knew the price would jump once they started changing. gonk  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:37 pm
There really is no reason to pay a ton of gold to get cash items. Their prices will go down, dramatically, over time. Though, they will start to go back of if removed from the shop.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:41 pm
Diana Vulpes
Went to Target today, so now I have a second Kaya.
I keep trying to make an outfit with mine but I haven't been successful yet. gonk

As for the evolution process I have a feeling they have it go in waves because their system can't handle evolving items individually per a person based on time.  

Krissim Klaw

Pyro-Mas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:14 pm
I'm a little disappointed that we can't equip their previous forms. I am happy however the this whole "generation" thing seems to add rarity and value to specific ones. Kind of like Beanie Babies. Anyway, I would so sell my 1st Generation Fausto's Bottle if another generation comes out with a red version of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:39 am
Wow the 1st edition bottle is over 100k in the marketplace. @___@  

Krissim Klaw

Red August

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:15 am
cyberknight1188
I'm a little disappointed that we can't equip their previous forms. I am happy however the this whole "generation" thing seems to add rarity and value to specific ones. Kind of like Beanie Babies. Anyway, I would so sell my 1st Generation Fausto's Bottle if another generation comes out with a red version of it.
I think there should be a petition to be able to equip all forms....
Or maybe that will be allowed when it's fully evolved..?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:07 am
Lets see here...

Roughly every one Gaia Cash equals 60 Gaia Gold.

I am very tempted to make an offer for those on the guild that are unable purchase Gaia Cash. It is a very simple deal where in one would pay me the Gold equivalent of the item they want and I would purchase it for them using Gaia Cash.

As of right now the items range from 1140 to 29940 Gaia Gold. Monthly Collectibles being 15000 Gold themselves.

My only real reluctance to do this right now is my lack of funds and the possibility that the requests will be more than I can handle. Perhaps I shall consider this more seriously when I am more financially secure.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:52 am
NO! (taps Di's wallet shut with the impregnable force of duck tape)

You're too nice for your own good. Please, wait to do this till your funds have gotten back up to a more stable level. Although many will love this opportunity, I'm sure no one wants to do it while your funds are still low. 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff