Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:47 pm
Sero smiled. "Sure! You know how much I love Ice-Cream!" Sero smiled. He could already feel the sugar rush coming along.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:00 pm
"IL RACE YA THER!" Fujuki said right befre she took off runing.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:02 pm
Sero laughed and then he caught up with Fujuki. "Oh, you may have gotten faster, but I can still beat ya' in any race! I never lost I race back near the Chuunin Exams!" Seri laughed as he ran past Fujuki. "Catch me if ya' can!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:08 pm
Fujuki laughed "I got a bit faster than you think"she said catchin up to him "I was holdin back back there i was pratically walkin" she said as they ran at the same speed.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:17 pm
"I'm not even walking! I'm was more like crawling! If I started running, I would be there faster than a blink of an eye!" Sero laughed. He didn't really remember having this much fun with Fujuki. Of course, you don't remember a lot of things after two years. He really wanted to tell her he liked her, but he just couldn't. What if she didn't like me back! Then that might ruin our friendship...man it's really hard to think!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:20 pm
Fujuki noticed him getting farther and farther away "HEY YOU CANT LEAVE ME BEHIND!" she said reaching out in front of her  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:21 pm
Sero laughed. "I JUST DID!" Sero kept laughing as he stopped in front of the shop. A few seconds later, Fujuki came. She had a flustterd look on her face, and then he remembered. She HATES to lost at things. And when he means hate, he means like killing somebody hate.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:31 pm
Fujuki had her hands on her knees and was breathing hard "Ill win next time" she said in a threatening voice then busted up laughing after she say Sero's looked worried"Im not the same little girl anymore i have changed" she said bustin up laughing again "You should have seen the look on your face!You looked so scared" she said putting her hand on her stomach and the other on her knee laughing and gasping for air.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:53 pm
"Well thank goodness! Because if you were the same Fujuki I knew back then, I thought you would've gotten a familair face and anger like usual. How did you manage to become...calmer." Sero had a laughing yet a litte bit embarresed with a bit of a confused face.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:56 pm
Fujuki laughed "i just got more.....mature i guess" she said laughing at the faces he was amking  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:02 pm
Sero looked at her more throughly. "Well yeah, you have. You've gotten more pretty, mature, taller for sure!" Sero smiled, then became embarresed by one of the things he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:06 pm
Fujuki blushed "Thank you, you have chaged a bit to. actually you look a few years older than me now." she said  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:10 pm
Sero tensed up a bit, then calmed down. "Guess that's just the kind of guy I am. I did look like I was 15 when I was actually 13 remember?" Sero smiled still. It was true that Fujuki matured, but she had also gotten even more beautiful than a few years before. Her hair was longer, her face had gotten even beautifuler. Everything about her was...extravagant.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:13 pm
"Yup you did..." she noticed he was staring at her "...is ther something wrong?"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:20 pm
Sero shook his head. "Oh sorry. Nothing, nothing." Sero blushed a bit. He then opened up a curtain. "Shall we?" Sero smiled.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff