Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
NITNIT'S FREE POKESAV CENTER (lawl closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:27 am
~InfinityTrust~
>.> ...Wow, you guys really get off track really easily.

I second that.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:47 am

Hm. Interesting. Well I need to make more posts and to get wireless internet before I can participate in this event.

darkmag07

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:07 am
How neat! =O Now I can get that shiny Hoppip I always wanted!

*goes to see if she has enough posts*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:23 pm
Just a question, if i send you my pokemon to you is it possible for you to edit their IVS?  

WuChildNZ

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:30 pm
Nope, sorry, I can only make them by scratch.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:34 pm
nitnit
Nope, sorry, I can only make them by scratch.
GET ON WI-FI!  

Raike99

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:34 pm
You never got back to me whether or not you wanted me to clone my Typhlosion or Yanmega or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:37 pm
I just wanted to note that I've been holding out on trading someone their pokemon due to their sheer rudeness.

Also, yes, dweller, I'd gladly trade for those pokemon.  

nitnit
Captain

Raike99

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:39 pm
nitnit
I just wanted to note that I've been holding out on trading someone their pokemon due to their sheer rudeness.

D: well ******** my short patience.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:49 pm
nitnit

I am getting kind of impatient, because my parents have been bugging me to help clean up around the house and stuff and I don't know whats going on. sweatdrop  

Dreamer - Will

Raike99

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:50 pm
TetrisShock
nitnit

I am getting kind of impatient, because my parents have been bugging me to help clean up around the house and stuff and I don't know whats going on. sweatdrop
Lucky lucky.I have a huge party today, and the guests are probably gonna get here soon.And ya know some thing?I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ALL THE TEENS AND ******** annoying.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:51 pm
Tetrisshock, I'm making your Evire and whatever other requests are made tomorrow.

I'm withholding one already created pokemon from a certain someone due to their rudeness.

Also, don't complain if it takes a while or if I'm lazy about it - this is a free service.  

nitnit
Captain

Raike99

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:52 pm
nitnit
I'm withholding one already created pokemon from a certain someone due to their rudeness.
I'm sorry.Now you're just being mean.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:52 pm
Raike99
TetrisShock
nitnit

Lucky lucky.I have a huge party today, and the guests are probably gonna get here soon.And ya know some thing?I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ALL THE TEENS AND ******** annoying.
Oh gawd! gonk I remember having to prepare a birthday party and make the cake get everything set up in like Half an hour and when we were done, I didn't really want to do anything during the party. That kind of sucked, a lot.  

Dreamer - Will

Raike99

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:54 pm
TetrisShock
Raike99
TetrisShock
nitnit

Oh gawd! gonk I remember having to prepare a birthday party and make the cake get everything set up in like Half an hour and when we were done, I didn't really want to do anything during the party. That kind of sucked, a lot.
MAke the cake?Damn.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces