Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
W3 R who we R [Need Kakashi and Naruto] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
  U've got to be kidding me
  Yes!
View Results

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:09 pm
With each Kunai and shuriken that Neji knocked aside, TenTen smiled wider. She had finally gotten the junp on Neji, she was finally going to win!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:55 pm
Lee appeared above TenTen. "Darnward Hurricane!" Lee made a direct hit to TenTen's back, with no scroll or anything, and heard a crack.
((It may be a bone, it may not. You can decide))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:25 am
Neji winced at the sound. "Lee, be careful and be thankful that it was only a kunai," he repremanded his friend. How he managed to break that kunai, I will never know, nor do I want to find out directly, he thought as he lept to catch TenTen. "Training's over for now," he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:53 pm
As soon as Neji caught her, TenTen leaped to the ground. Her cheeks burned in humiliation. "I have to get home and help my mother."  

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:32 am
Neji sighed, set TenTen on her feet and deactivated his Byakugan. "You want to meet up later and hang out?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:04 pm
TenTen hesitated, then said, "Okay. I'll be done in an hour." With that, she took to the trees.  

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:14 pm
Neji looked at Lee. "You really should be more careful with your teammates. You never know when you'll need their aid, and if they're injured, they can't give it to you," he said heading off towards the village. "I'll see you in an hour."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:36 am
Finishing her chores, TenTen hung around her house, waiting for Neji and Lee. She's dome horrible and knew it. If she couldn't even beat her own team members, who's strengths and weaknesses she knew, how would she defeat a real opponent?  

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:39 am
Neji showed up a few minutes later. Seeing his teammate in a depressed mood, he asked, "What's wrong? If it's this morning's training, my guess is you just weren't in the right mood. Whenever we spar like that, treat it like a true battle between shinobi."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:06 pm
Lee appeared upside down next to Neji and TenTen. "Hello again TenTen and Neji!" He was in a straight upside down pose.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:34 pm
Neji looked at Lee. "What ARE you doing?!?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:45 pm
Lee looked at him weirdly then gasped and relized he was upside down. "Wel, I am practicing my chakra control!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:58 pm
Neji simply rolled his eyes before replying, "You've got some of the best chakra control I've seen and you can't even do Genjutsu or Ninjutsu!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:04 pm
Lee eyed Neji irritatingly. "At least I know how to open 5 of the 8 gates! Can you do that? NOPE!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Akane-senpai

4,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:29 pm
TenTen gave Neji a weak smile, "Thanks Neji." she said before noticing Lee. Simply shaking her head, she said, "Let's go find Naruto's team." (( how is tis going to work?))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff