Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
CURSE YOU DIVA!!! *SPOILERS FROM EPISODE 32 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:29 am
kira_no_onikage
love4Sora
Okay, before episode 32, i loved Diva! i thought she was hilarious and fun! biggrin but dear god! after what she did to poor riku in episode 32, i'm about ready to kill her!!!!!!!!!! how dare she kill poor inocent Riku-san! i love Riku-san! he's so cute, and sweet! how can she do such a thing to poor riku-san! d*mn that child molester to darkest and deepest pits of hell! she rapes him then kills him by giving him her blood, causing the thorn! i'll kill you diva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone agree with me?! cause i love poor little riku-san! i wanna cry! crying
i thought that the thorn was only 4 the shiff....when saya and divas blood mix it crystalizes..... stare

Yeah, Riku didn't get the thorn, his body just crystallized. Saya had given Riku her blood, and then Diva gave him hers. It crystallized, and killed him.

Only the Schiff get the Thorn, because they need Diva's blood to cure it. When that doesn't happen, the Thorn becomes deadly and kills them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:42 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
kira_no_onikage
love4Sora
Okay, before episode 32, i loved Diva! i thought she was hilarious and fun! biggrin but dear god! after what she did to poor riku in episode 32, i'm about ready to kill her!!!!!!!!!! how dare she kill poor inocent Riku-san! i love Riku-san! he's so cute, and sweet! how can she do such a thing to poor riku-san! d*mn that child molester to darkest and deepest pits of hell! she rapes him then kills him by giving him her blood, causing the thorn! i'll kill you diva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyone agree with me?! cause i love poor little riku-san! i wanna cry! crying
i thought that the thorn was only 4 the shiff....when saya and divas blood mix it crystalizes..... stare

Yeah, Riku didn't get the thorn, his body just crystallized. Saya had given Riku her blood, and then Diva gave him hers. It crystallized, and killed him.

Only the Schiff get the Thorn, because they need Diva's blood to cure it. When that doesn't happen, the Thorn becomes deadly and kills them.

yeah, since the schiff already have diva's blood, when saya gives them her blood, they also crystallize and die. and the thorn gets worse. gonk  

love4Sora

Coyotish

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:45 pm
Curseth Diva ! xD joking.
She's not that mean.
Saya would have done the same thing if she had a chance to kill the Phantom.
Except the rape, Diva's just psychotic that way. xd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:04 pm
are you a fangirl? just asking cuz the way you posted your first post was kinda fingirlish. no offence though! anyway, at first i hated Diva but now i feel sorry for her because the reason she does all this bad stuff is because that guy, Joel, treated her like a test subject. if he would have let her grow up like Saya then she wouldn't of been evil. plus, all she wanted to do was have a family, but when she raped Riku, that kinda messed it all up.  

World Class Vodka

love4Sora

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:19 pm
if you're asking me, i'm a fangirl of Riku, Haji, and Kai. not Saya and Diva. they're okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:15 am
RIKU!!!!!  

Yuki_Cross1357

love4Sora

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:51 pm
yes, our beloved little defenceless riku is dead. very sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:39 pm
well...i love saya and diva is saya's twin so i just gotta say i envy riku.... emo

but i cant say i'll miss riku...  

xxcolbyxx

IamChubbyBunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:19 pm
Pretty much she raped Riku took his face and killed him =[ horrible way to die  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:13 am
Okay, Diva DID rape Riku and maybe that wasn't the BEST way to go about it... *Cough* But you know, to each his own. But jeez, my nickname on Gaia is Diva and when ever something bad happens in the episodes I get yelled at... >.>

... In all truth I'm kind of GLAD Riku died! HE WAS SOOOOOO FLIPPING ANNOYING!

"We can be a family! And then we can go back to Okinawa! And then! And then! And then!" AND THE KID ACTED LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD! GRRRR! He got on my nerves...  

chevalierobsessed

AmandoPondo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:33 am
As much as i love Riku, you kind of have to understand. Diva wasn't exactly taught how to be kind or forgiving, and she wanted a family. Raping him was a little over the top but still..  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:48 am
I was so happy when Riku died. *shields self from Riku fans* Don't blame me; it's just that his voice in English sounded so whiny and childish! And the things he was saying... they were quite repetitive.

All right, so simply put, I just found him annoying. wink

I adore Diva. She's twisted and all that. XD  

hilaire11

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:27 pm
Yeah, Riku was kind of repetitive, but in the Japanese version he had such a sweet little voice that I didn't mind hearing him repeat himself. But The English version RUINED his voice!! stressed I couldn't stand to hear him talk EVER in the English dub! Then I did find him annoying in the English version, but in Japanese version I didn't.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:17 pm
yes he was annoying just the raping thing was it but wierd  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:55 am
LunaticMurderer
As much as i love Riku, you kind of have to understand. Diva wasn't exactly taught how to be kind or forgiving, and she wanted a family. Raping him was a little over the top but still..

Technically, raping him wasn't over the top, like you said Diva didn't learn any sort of kindness of forgivness. What was she gonna do? Ask him to sire her children? Especially since he's an enemy?  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff