Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:40 pm
Later on Irene wakes up bound and gaged by the squirrels with big balls and was in a hallow tree tied up she starts to scream and cry and sounded muffled she struggled and squirmed totally terrified she thought to herself "OMG THESE SQUIRRELS ARE GONNA RAPE ME!!!!!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:40 pm
lupinewarrior
hitsugaya starts to hit the door trying to get out but being unable to becouse the door is locked

The squirrels start to attack him and one tries to get into his pants  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:41 pm
Dark Tenshi_08
*Kari then flies around the campus area* *wonders around the campus* "hmmm" she thinks to herself, "i wonder if anything'll happen today...*she drifts downward again, and gently lands on a thick tree branch, lies down, and zones out for a while...* *thinking of her past* ninja

A bunch of the Big balled squirells pop out from the tree and start to attack her  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:44 pm
x-X L o s t x L o v e X-x
Later on Irene wakes up bound and gaged by the squirrels with big balls and was in a hallow tree tied up she starts to scream and cry and sounded muffled she struggled and squirmed totally terrified she thought to herself "OMG THESE SQUIRRELS ARE GONNA RAPE ME!!!!!"

(lmao!) rofl *Kairi hears the scream comming from another area* *she flies towards the errie sound* *flies to her friend, looks eek *l8ter she beats the living hell out of the very annoying squrils* and turns them into cute li'll bats* "hmm." Kairi thought, i might need a few of these for future "experiments" confused  

Dark Tenshi_08

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:46 pm
hitsugaya grabs the rodent and turns it to ice before smashing it
HELL NO  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:46 pm
Dark Tenshi_08

(lmao!) rofl *Kairi hears the scream comming from another area* *she flies towards the errie sound* *flies to her friend, looks eek *l8ter she beats the living hell out of the very annoying squrils* and turns them into cute li'll bats* "hmm." Kairi thought, i might need a few of these for future "experiments" confused

(LMFAO!)
They are multiplinglike crazy then they swarm her and kidnap Irene again and who knows what they did when she fainted O_o  

ShinyToy

Dark Tenshi_08

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:50 pm
Dark Tenshi_08
*Kari then flies around the campus area* *wonders around the campus* "hmmm" she thinks to herself, "i wonder if anything'll happen today...*she drifts downward again, and gently lands on a thick tree branch, lies down, and zones out for a while...* *thinking of her past* ninja

A bunch of the Big balled squirells pop out from the tree and start to attack her

"OMFG" scream yells Kairi, i've had enough of these annoying squirls!" domokun *she takes out a AK47, and shoots evey singel squirl dat attaks her* "ha! i'll bet none of ya, can catch me in air!" xd she yells

*she flies off to a far off distance, away from campus, and flies off into the city to go exploring" "gawd" she thinks to herself, "i really need a major break from here" gonk *she flies off to go and find her other friends that are the same race as her" ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:50 pm
lupinewarrior
hitsugaya grabs the rodent and turns it to ice before smashing it
HELL NO

The other ones get mad at him then start humping each other and then started to multiply until the whole closet was filled with them and then they started attacking him  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:52 pm
Dark Tenshi_08
Dark Tenshi_08

"OMFG" scream yells Kairi, i've had enough of these annoying squirls!" domokun *she takes out a AK47, and shoots evey singel squirl dat attaks her* "ha! i'll bet none of ya, can catch me in air!" xd she yells

*she flies off to a far off distance, away from campus, and flies off into the city to go exploring" "gawd" she thinks to herself, "i really need a major break from here" gonk *she flies off to go and find her other friends that are the same race as her" ninja

(lol I know they are so annoying but hey its funny XD)
The squirrels grow wings and fly after her  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:52 pm
ice wraps around hitsu's body and it starts to build causing the squirrels to be smashed to death before the closet door broke open
ok now where the hell is everyone?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:53 pm
Irene gets pretty danm tired of the stupid big balled squirrels and claws herself free and then runs to the Janitors closet to get a chainsaw but its locked so she kicks it "STUPID DOOR!!" Then Hitsu breaks open the door and it falls ontop of her "Ow.." she said her eye twitching in pain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:54 pm
Dark Tenshi_08

(LMFAO!)
They are multiplinglike crazy then they swarm her and kidnap Irene again and who knows what they did when she fainted O_o

(lol!) xd (dat sux a**!) LOL! xd *Kairi is off to a far distance away from campus* *thinks to herself, "hmmm....hope noth'n else happens to her" ninja  

Dark Tenshi_08

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:56 pm
sorry irene.....i almost got raped you?
says as he gets up and reaches his hand down to help her up  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:59 pm
She takes his hand and gets up and sniffs "Th-th-they-they poped out from between my breasts and I fainted then I woke up in a tree bound and gaged and Im pretty sure I got raped!" She said weezeing and started crying "ITS SO UNFAIR!!"

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:01 pm
so wait your carrying there baby's?....there are ways of stopping that
he pulled her into a hug
come on stop crying  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]