Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:46 pm
Kitten asked her a set of questions..."Who are you? Do you live in Port Angeles? Why were you following me? And why do you want my hand? Do you go to Angeles High School, or Forks high?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:02 pm
Siki sat down aware of the smells around her. So there is more hunh?She thought and clicked her tounge on her fangs.  

Denki Nasu

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:30 pm
Sureana heard a chair being pulled back and settled in to wait. She would wait all night if need be. Heck she didn't need to sleep. Well I believe this is going to be interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:59 am
"Chaos. No. I need to tell you something. To smell it, of course. Forks High." Chaos took a breath that she didnt need. Her pale face looked bored as she answered the questions.  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:34 pm
Kitten stopped asking questions after seeing the bored expression on the vampire's face. "Well, what is it that you want to talk to me about, young one?" Kitten's face was an expression of curiousity then into an expression of boredom, most vampires usualy tell her the same things time and time again, she'd been reminded so many times to be careful on feeding on humans, that kitten didn't even care anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:42 pm
Deciding to see the other vampires she woke Jonathan up and after quickly telling him what she was doing and that if Caroline started to get fussy to look after her, she left. Deciding to see Chaos and Kitten(a/n she doesn't know the names) she headed off. "Nice to see some more vampires here. Hi, I'm Elizabeth, Elizabeth Turner" she introduced.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:56 pm
Siki looked around till she caught the view of Sureana.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:28 pm
To Elizabeth: Kitten glanced at Elizabeth, who suddenly appeared out of no where and introduced herself. Suddenly she remembered...."Wait a minute, I've seen you at Forks high. What brings you here in Port Angeles?"

To Chaos: Kitten waited patiently for Chaos to respond. "Well? What do you wish to speak to me for?"

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:54 pm
"Heard you guys talking and decided to meet some other vampires. And I've seen you around to. Do we have any classes together?" Elizabeth asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:10 pm
Arriana_lynn
"Heard you guys talking and decided to meet some other vampires. And I've seen you around to. Do we have any classes together?" Elizabeth asked.
"No, I don't think so...." Kitten sniffed Elizabeth's shoulder. "Let me guess, vegetarian? I can't smell any human blood around you..." Kitten sniffed again, what is that smell? Does this vampire eat human food? How strange.  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:16 pm
"Hmmm...so elizabeth, how old are you? Your name was common in this century, the last century, and the century before that." Kitten tilted her head slightly to the side, she could be older than me.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:01 pm
Chaos looked up, she'd been in something of a trance.
"Sorry. Oh, you must know this already, but I wanted to tell you that i disposed of the corpse you fed from. Why did you leave it out?"  

ChaoticMusicIsLove

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:28 pm
"Yes, I'm a vegitarian, I usually try to eat human food though. And I'm from this century." Elizabeth admitted.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:25 pm
Sureana smiled and saw that Siki was watching her. She waved and jumped off the roof so she could talk to her. "Hi." she smiled large enough to take up most of her face.  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:02 pm
To chaos: Kitten paused, then she told Chaos, " I don't realy know....." Kitten couldn't say her thoughts to Chaos... the corpse had reminded her of her boyfriend who had murdered her brother, and her boyfriend turned out to be the vampire that turned her.....the memory made Kitten shiver.

To Elizabeth: "That's interesting, I'm just about 200 years of age right now." Kitten smiled at Elizabeth warmly. Kitten suddenly looked at her watch, Oh boy, she thought to herself. "Should we go to school now? We're a bit late......"

((lets just pretend it's monday morning... sweatdrop everytime we post, it's like hours later))  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff