Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: A New Beginning Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:37 am
*Chiyo lays on the bed and gos to sleep thinking to herself*

Why is he protecting me...when we just met?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Yurugi, sitting in the chair, pulls out a sketchbook, and starts to draw Chiyo laying on the bed, "Its gonna be a long night." Yurugi said under his voice.  

Yurugi

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:07 pm
*Yurugi sees a Sound Nin jump by*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:12 pm
Sero snored as he lay upside down on the Hokage faces. He was actually half-asleep and half-awake, keeping a check of all chaka residoues in the village. He didn't notice the Sound Nin chakra residues though. He snored and talked in his sleep. "I'm...I'm coming Elizabeth!" Sero rustled in his sleep.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:47 pm
Fujuki walked around wondering in the dark when she looked up and saw Sero sleeping on the Hokage faces. she ran and hid behind a few trees thinking he saw her but he was still fast asleep...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:48 pm
Sound Nin: wheres that girl...*jumps by the window*...there she is! DANG! SHES GUARDED. IM SEEN...I BETTER HIDE AND COMMAND REINFORCEMENTS

Chiyo: *has a nightmare about Orochimaru and tosses and turns saying* "No...no...leave me alone!"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:11 pm
Sero immediatly woke up. Sound Nin. Sero immediatly disappeared from the Hokage faces and appeared in front of the Sound Nin. "See guys...we Konoha Ninja's...we're aren't really welcomers to crazy-drug addicted- Sound Nin K? So why don't you just beat before I make you get outta' here!" Sero cracked his knuckles.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:12 pm
0.0"He disapered" she said to herself.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:08 pm
Sound Nin: Laving without the target is NOT my mission! And dont tell me your gonna use THAT! Remember what happened last time...?

*Chiyo is stiil having a nightmare*

"No...leave me alone! I wont go back to you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:31 pm
Yurugi heres Sero Argue with the sound Nin, throws his sketch book on his desk and makes a Tsuki Bunshin(Moon Clone) and summons Tsukimaru to guard Chiyo. He has his clone use his Sharingan to see what Chiyo is dreaming, "While your doing that I'm gonna go help Sero." Yurugi uses his Kaze Shissou(Wind Disappearance) no jutsu, and appears next to Sero. "Y'know Suna ninja,don't take kindly to intruders, or Sound ninja, either." Yurugi stated. "So how about you go ahead and leave, before I get pissed."

Yurugis clone was seeing Chiyo's dream. He was inside her dream but wasn't a part of it unless he needed to interupt. "Orochimaru..." the clone said  

Yurugi

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:39 am
*IN the dream Orochimaru was atacking Chiyo for betraying him*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:35 am
"Well, I wouldn't be rude and ask you yer' name, but I guess I can't with...un-welcomed guests." Sero pointed to the sound nin. "To make this quick, I'm Sero Uchiha. Nice to meet you."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Yurugi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:05 pm
"And I'm Yurugi, I may not look like much but," Yurugi activates his Sharingan, "But if you don't leave now, we'll be the last thing you ever see."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:07 pm
The clone still in the dream, was just clenching his fist as he watched the beating. "Dammit" He whispered "I can't just sit here." He said trying to remmeber it is just a dream. "Thats it I can't take it anymore." He said as he became a part of the dream and jumped over and struck Orochimaru in his face.  

Yurugi

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:16 am
Chiyo: !?...*wakes up and shoots form the bed*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items