Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Kristen Stewart officially cast as Bella Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy --- or at least content --- with Bella's casting?
  Yes, I'm happy.
  Yes...I'm content.
  They could've done better, but there *are* far worse choices...
  NO.
  I'm not saying anything until I've seen the movie.
View Results

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:25 am
yet again, I think they could of picked a better person...on the website they had a pic of that girl from A Series of Unfortunate Events...I thought she woulda been a better choice...but yet again, thats just me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ugh. PLease. Will everyone just please shut up about Emily Browning gonk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

moon_child_27

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:53 pm
KiraLight

Agreed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:45 am
I am happy with the casting of Bella; i think she will do a good job!! smile Her look really fits as a Bella.  

aprildee13

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:33 am
KiraLight

>.>...jeezy creezy take a chill pill why doncha? neutral its my bloody opinion, deal with it  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:23 am
BAAAAH. I bet for alot of you it's not even truly your opinion. How many people can honestly say they thought of Emily Browning before they saw it on Stephenie's site. She's brainwashed you all!!

KiraLight
Crew

Zirumi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:11 pm
I can't and I never did XD. I was completely open with bella  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:10 am
KiraLight
BAAAAH. I bet for alot of you it's not even truly your opinion. How many people can honestly say they thought of Emily Browning before they saw it on Stephenie's site. She's brainwashed you all!!

I'm sorry, but now I think your being rude. One, that was my opinion whether you think otherwise, and two, alot of people did, otherwise you wouldn't be bching about it in the first place stare  

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

Bella Cullen 101

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:43 pm
I really think that it was Emily Browning or nothing...She was just too perfect for the role.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:06 pm
i'm okay with her. there's a resemblance in my mind although no one can do the characters' justice. what we read will never be in comparision to real life. imagination is a lto better but... as far as i'm concern... i think she'll do fine. i hope.  

sasori_rei

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:29 am
Juno-Moon
KiraLight
Oh my god, it's not even truly your opinion. How many people can honestly say they thought of Emily Browning before they saw it on Stephenie's site. She's brainwashed you all!!

I'm sorry, but now I think your being rude. One, that was my opinion whether you think otherwise, and two, alot of people did, otherwise you wouldn't be bching about it in the first place stare
Alot of people did what?

And I'm sorry if I'm coming off as rude, but it's really starting to piss me off that people can't just shut up about Emily Browning and Gaspard Ulliel. I, myself, was not a big Emily fan but I was a huge Gaspard supporter and Robert Pattinson was the last person I would have picked. But can't some people please just accept the fact that their first choices weren't picked and stop complaining in each post?!?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:59 pm

Dawn till duskUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm pleased with Kristen being casted as Bella.
I think she'll do amazing, as Bella.
So far, I'm content with who they casted for the characters.
I'm just worried about how they'll do with the rest of the Cullens...

As for Pattinson, well, I'm still getting used to the idea of him being our Edward.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Twilight to StarlightUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Melty Bats

Melty Bats

Spoopy Bat

23,640 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Haunting Echo 75

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:04 pm
KiraLight
Juno-Moon
KiraLight
Oh my god, it's not even truly your opinion. How many people can honestly say they thought of Emily Browning before they saw it on Stephenie's site. She's brainwashed you all!!

Alot of people did what?

And I'm sorry if I'm coming off as rude, but it's really starting to piss me off that people can't just shut up about Emily Browning and Gaspard Ulliel. I, myself, was not a big Emily fan but I was a huge Gaspard supporter and Robert Pattinson was the last person I would have picked. But can't some people please just accept the fact that their first choices weren't picked and stop complaining in each post?!?

alot of people prefered and/or thought Emily Browning as a good Bella, and if your going to get all cranky about people saying which actors and actresses they liked then don't post on here at all, cause thats all your going to read about. People's opinions on who they thought should or could have played a certain character T.T  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:06 pm
Bella Cullen 101
I really think that it was Emily Browning or nothing...She was just too perfect for the role.

thank you >.< I thought she would have made a wonderful Bella, though I'm alright with who they picked instead...idk...part of my actually thinks she's too pretty... confused  

Juno-Moon

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

LiM3 TAFFY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:04 pm
Juno-Moon
Bella Cullen 101

thank you >.< I thought she would have made a wonderful Bella, though I'm alright with who they picked instead...idk...part of my actually thinks she's too pretty... confused

Emily Browning was too pretty for Bella. I wanted Ellen Page for Bella, honestly. But, I'm not complaining. I like Kristen.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff