Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Graciously Fallen >an Elder Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May I seat you?
  Why of course M'lady...
  No thank you, I was just on my way out...
View Results

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:41 am
aems12
Nodding her head while she listed, Nei's eyes slid past him for a moment as another vampire walk by, then returned to him, "Oh so its really just for the company of others that you attend, what do you do between these gatherings?"

well as it shows i was a general but in civil live i like to socialize to humans if thats a little wierdthen call me crazy because even though they are a lesser race they still have some worth to them that is important.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:39 pm
"I suppose thats true, have you learned anything interesting?"  

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:53 pm
Julius made a point of waiting for a moment before rising from his seat and heading off, without realizing it, in the same direction Cerberus and Kore had gone. He was only looking for a bit of fresh air so he could clear his thoughts.
Dulcineo met him on the way, carrying a couple of drinking glasses he'd grabbed. "Hello, flirtatious young sir. Has the subject shown any interest?"
"Dulcineo, now is not the time." He snatched one of the glasses and took a sip, but didn't so much as look at his friend--he'd just caught a bit of Kore's singing, and it made him curious.
Dulcineo was so used to this kind of response by now that he wasn't taken aback in the least. Instead, he grinned. "Go on, then. I'll just swish myself back over to the dance floor. Keep it up, eh?"
He was gone before Julius could protest, so Julius continued towards where he'd heard Kore's voice. He was surprised, albeit pleasantly so, to spot Cerberus again, though he decided not to bother him any more, at least not just yet. Instead, he leaned against one wall of the opening out onto the balcony, perhaps watching and waiting for something.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:38 am
yeah like math they did not have very good math in my time and how to just get human to give you blood insead of stealing it from them. Its Great!  

OrangeJ

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:24 am
A smile flashed acrossed her lips as Aems said, "I really don't think math was the best, I really don't like it. But as for the blood, wouldn't a charming fello such as youself just be able to talk them into it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:30 am
As Kore finished her song, she sighed heavily once more and sat down one of the benches. The roses somewhat hid her from the balcony scene, where she fully knew that a certain being watched her. Cerberus watched her as it was his job to do.

As Cerberus watched his mistress and sighed. He then started to smell someone near him. He turned his head towards Julius and Dulcineo. Nodding his head, he went back to watching over his mistress. "May I help you gentlemen...?" the human like dog asked with his back turned to them.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:45 am
aems12
A smile flashed acrossed her lips as Aems said, "I really don't think math was the best, I really don't like it. But as for the blood, wouldn't a charming fello such as youself just be able to talk them into it?"

why i never though myself as charming.... but yes im able to talk them into giving me blood. but the thing is i never force them i ask for just enough to live.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:54 pm
Dulcineo hesitated a moment before he realized he'd been staring.
"Ah, nothing at all! Please forgive me." He bowed and ducked back into the ballroom, leaving poor Julius, once again, quite alone with his own awkwardness. He tried desperately not to crumble.
"Well, originally I meant only to n** out for some fresh air, but then I caught your mistress's voice, that's all. She's a remarkable singer, but... I wouldn't expect anything less, naturally."  

Dulcineo

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:56 pm
"That must be hard, I have never heard of anyone doing that before."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:23 pm
Arc sighed and finished his glass of ice water before leaning back against the wall listeing to all that was transpireing  

SpiritArcanis

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:10 pm
Cerberus nodded and sighed. "There is nothing wrong with someone getting some fresh air. Even a hound need fresh air..." looking away from Julius. He watched his mistress, who was now coming up the stairs. Her gaze met her guardians and then skimmed over to Julius' and she smiled slightly at him. "Julius, what brings you out here?" Kore hadn't known that either of the men had heard her sing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:47 am
its not all that hard, i still retain enough strength to do everything from flitting (moving faster then the eye can see) to what ever you name. blood is only needed to live but food is also an important factor. i just eat alittle more food for my energy.

i started doing this when i was accepted into the land of the kings. i wanted keep a good name for myself so i stopped stealing blood from the humans.  

OrangeJ

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:15 pm
Having sat still in his seat for quite a while, Zachariasz stood and readjusted his clothing. He wandered briefly along the wall, watching the different people about the room. He thought to himself, "I wonder when the next big thing's going to happen?"
He muttered under his breath while music and people spoke.
"Something worth the wait I hope..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:48 am
Ars came from the inners of the mansion followed by his familiar cat. he wanted to stretch and have some fresh air after the time working on the Tome, but was nimble enough to merge his wings to his arms while he took a can of soda from his small pouch. "Alcohol just isn't for me, right now, neither is blood." He spoke to himself while crossing the floor and walking to the microphone, gesticulating to the pianist to pause his work for a moment. "Ladies and gentleman, the Tome that enables us to hold underlings onto our grasp and care is finally ready! The final sorceries were completed and in as soon as our Great Taifallos comes to our attention the Tome of Minions will be ready for use, and we the staff will be content to handle the invitation affairs for everyone. For now, please, continue having fun in our ball, and think forward to the ones you know will be your underlings. We'll ask their names later for the Summoning Ritual." He announced, lowering his hand and motioning to the pianist to continue the music, with a thanks. Later walking to the balcony to breathe some fresh, cold air.  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Overlord Aemsy Love

Peaceful Conquest

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:18 pm
"The kings land? Well don't you have an interesting past mind telling me about it?"  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff