Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"NARUTO IN SPACE!!!"((You Make It Up))NEED PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:54 am
((This is the best rp fourm I've been in))
"Nothing much besiding I've been looking forward to see the village again to see what has changed since I left" said Khana."And I've been waiting to go on a real mission" she said with an evil grin on her face twisted "Okay I can't wait"She said just before she ran down the road really fast heading toward Konoha.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:57 am
Zetsummei
Sero scratched his chin. "You know...I don't think so...er....nope. Not that I can think of...course I've been mostly brain-dead today." Sero laughed rubbing the back of his head.

"Well isn't that a surpise"Khana said while laughing.
((Sorry meant to put this one first))  

Khana Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:06 pm
Sero laughed. "That's just like me!" Sero yelled down to Khana while she was running. "She's just the same as always isn't she?" Sero asked as he turned back to Fujuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:14 pm
Chihiro: whos your new friend Sero?  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:17 pm
((erm....who ya talking about? Khana o Fujuki (I'm betting Khana) Sorry...I'm a bit slow today sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:18 pm
(KHANA! WHO ELSE! I already know Fujuki in this game)  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:50 pm
((Ah ah, yes I see I see...sorry sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:32 pm
((srry u guts r rpin to much w/o meh sweatdrop ))
Fujuki nodded "Yup still the same"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:54 pm
((Khana's thoughts in italics just saying))
Khana had just arrived in the village.Everything and everyone was different but she remembered some of the people.Everyone has changed I wish I could have I might have gotton stronger but personality wise I'm nothing.Khana sighed and ran to her favorite look out place in Konoha just above the hokage's stone faces on the mountain.She could she everything but not a lot people could see her.She felt like she was in a foreign land but she was hoping just for today Fujuki nor Sero could find her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:44 pm
((uh i duno if we were still runnign or if we were running in the first place sweatdrop ))
Fujuki started walking twards the Hokage faces and looked up and saw Khana 0.0 "HEY KHANA COME DOWN HERE!" she said so they could talk...  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:23 pm
((thats okay its made up stuff anyway)) biggrin
Khana looked down Fujuki was her friend but she wanted to be alone right now.Khana thoguht Oh why now I just want to be alone I don't want to hurt her feelings by running away but I have to be alone right nowI'll explain to her later I hope she does not hate me.Khana then leaps into the sky starts spinning in spiral commotion and drills down into the side of the mountain and closed the hole.Khana had discovered underground tunnels and that only two different people could go into them(her and sero.she had shown sero these tunnels when they were younger((why you ask i don't know))).Khana goes into the deepest cavern where she has a desk,books,a light,papers,penceils,pens,and a whole bunch of scrolls and secerts she stored so no one find them.Then she does a hand signal and the bookcase moves and another entrance appears she walks into a room with her stuff in it.All the things she held dear to her and her diary which is locked with a seal under her bed.She removes the seal and begins to write.

Dear Diary,
I have just gotton back from my two year trip.Did you miss me?I have just sort of ran away from Fujuki but I didn't want to hurt her feelings.I know Sero knows how to get here but I am hoping that she does not tell him that
because it has all my things and secerts in here and the necklace of death.
From the confused,
Khana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:24 pm
akatsuki ninja girl 1
((thats okay its made up stuff anyway)) biggrin
Khana looked down Fujuki was her friend but she wanted to be alone right now.Khana thoguht Oh why now I just want to be alone I don't want to hurt her feelings by running away but I have to be alone right nowI'll explain to her later I hope she does not hate me.Khana then leaps into the sky starts spinning in spiral commotion and drills down into the side of the mountain and closed the hole.Khana had discovered underground tunnels and that only two different people could go into them(her and sero.she had shown sero these tunnels when they were younger((why you ask i don't know))).Khana goes into the deepest cavern where she has a desk,books,a light,papers,penceils,pens,and a whole bunch of scrolls and secerts she stored so no one find them.Then she does a hand signal and the bookcase moves and another entrance appears she walks into a room with her stuff in it.All the things she held dear to her and her diary which is locked with a seal under her bed.She removes the seal and begins to write.

Dear Diary,
I have just gotton back from my two year trip.Did you miss me?I have just sort of ran away from Fujuki but I didn't want to hurt her feelings.I know Sero knows how to get here but I am hoping that she does not tell him that
because it has all my things and secerts in here and the necklace of death.
From the confused,
Khana

((whew that was a long write))  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:55 pm
((lol yup it was XP))
Fujuki saw her run away "Huh where did she go....*sigh* ill just let her go...." she said as she continued walking, she turned around and noticed Sero was gone eek "Did i leave him behind???i thought he was right behind me. well he isnt to far" she said walking back twards the was Sero was...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:57 am
Khana was watching her from a telescope coming out of the mountain.I hope I didn't hurt her feelings.Khana layed down here bed and went to sleep wondering why ooooohhh why did she not change at all.  

Khana Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:02 pm
Sero looked around. "Aw man, I'm always left behind!" Sero groaned a little when he started walking in a random direction. He then saw Fujuki in the distance. "Heeeey! Whydja leave me!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff