Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
If You Could Change Anything About .Hack.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GREEVUR OR PPN?
  Greevur
  PPN
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:14 am
Rukoga
Id like to have Natsume not be so psyco in G.U. i loved her hyper cuteness in the first 4 .hacks crying and maybe make Piros wear something LESS FLASHY Dx

She's only like half crazy in GU. ;D That's not so bad. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:28 am
XxGrieverxX
Samsayia
How about Sora NOT getting data drained by Morgana. Yeah think that's pretty much it. I dunno let some other 10 year old lose five years of his life in a coma. =_= and then come back as some cracked up...imma stop now...

I think it was pretty creative and surprising. Kinda added the "OH MY SWEET JESUS" in the show. c:

or more like made his fangirls bawl their eyes out. i do not stand alone on that surprisingly.  

Samsayia

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:34 pm
Samsayia
XxGrieverxX
Samsayia
How about Sora NOT getting data drained by Morgana. Yeah think that's pretty much it. I dunno let some other 10 year old lose five years of his life in a coma. =_= and then come back as some cracked up...imma stop now...

I think it was pretty creative and surprising. Kinda added the "OH MY SWEET JESUS" in the show. c:

or more like made his fangirls bawl their eyes out. i do not stand alone on that surprisingly.

That's true, but he does come back in GU. >_>; Just not the same.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:31 pm

You could hang out with his A.I in Quarantine if you miss him THAT much, Samsayia 8D

Puppetry

Emoria

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:37 pm
I liked how he talked in 1337 in his E-Mails. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:30 am
User Image

I'm kind of glad I didn't read this whole thread. *Just spoiled masses of things about G.U. ending.* ;____;
But what I'd change about it so far is harder enemies, longer storyline, and no Atoli. =D
Or at least change Atoli and Alkaid's voices. Their voices grate on my nerves liek whoa. D<

We're in The Worldz, PKin' ur playerz.

Sanus Ex Machina

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:44 am
I would change that too, well except the Atoli part. I liked her and her voice. ;-;
Alkaid's voice sounded weird at first, but then I got used to it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:07 am
User Image

Atoli's voice is too high and girlish for my liking.
Alkaid's voice still annoys me, but it does kind of fit her personality.

Sanus Ex Machina

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:18 am
Alkaid kinda has this rough voice, and says "HAY IMMA GOING 2 KIK YER BUTT". If I heard someone's voice like that, I would assume they weren't a very nice person. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:39 am
User Image

Yeah. Initially, I didn't like her AT ALL. She doesn't come off as a very nice person, does she?
But I fell in love with her character as soon as they let you have her in your party. I was literally crying when she fell into a coma.

Sanus Ex Machina

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When she fell into a coma. I was just kinda like, "Oh. Darn." XD

Back to the topic, I'd probably add in some hawt BalmungxReki scenes in Legend of the Twilight so it'd suck less and I'd have a reason to watch it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:41 am
User Image

XD
Even though I thought Legend of the Twilight was alright as-is (Except for the terrible voice acting), I like the sound of that. ;OO

Sanus Ex Machina

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:49 pm
Deus De Saturnus
User Image

Yeah. Initially, I didn't like her AT ALL. She doesn't come off as a very nice person, does she?
But I fell in love with her character as soon as they let you have her in your party. I was literally crying when she fell into a coma.

Aw. D;
I started liking her in second game when she came to Haseo for help. The first game I hated her. D< She was such a pain.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:50 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When she fell into a coma. I was just kinda like, "Oh. Darn." XD

Back to the topic, I'd probably add in some hawt BalmungxReki scenes in Legend of the Twilight so it'd suck less and I'd have a reason to watch it.

Or maybe some ShugoxRena. ;D.....
JKJKLOL

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Samsayia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:31 pm
XxGrieverxX
Samsayia
XxGrieverxX
Samsayia

LIKE I DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW THAT BUT I REFUSE TO RECOGNIZE THE APPARANT MANWHORE ON CRACK TO BE.....sora..... crying making my heart bleed griever.
emo yay for quote editing.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces