Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
END OF WOLVES{need vampires} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:15 pm
Reason smelled the blood and it hit her like someone throwing a sandbag at her, she quickly covered her nose and mouth, her fangs sliding down, her eyes turning from violet to blood red "Dammit!" she hissed, having not fed yet  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:16 pm
Peaks his head out and sees a dead deer and some guy. "Seems to me that it is a vampire, but not quite sure." 'Its drinking the deers' blood! What more do you want!' he thought to himself.  

hoplite323

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:19 pm
looking up Larkin smiled reveling his blood drenched teeth "hello you two care for a... drink?" laughing he tossed the body away his eyes where red now his knife flashed into his hand "well who will show himself first?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:23 pm
Reason cursed and covered her face, pulling in her fangs, but it hurt like hell, she bit her lip, her eyes still red, she peeked a little and saw the blood on his teeth, she licked her lips then scowled, she huffs then slowly comes out from behind the tree  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:26 pm
"Two of them? Better sit this out for now." he mumbled. "No thanks. I don't drink blood." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:29 pm
Reason glares at him and crosses her arms, hiding a dagger in case things get a little bit rough.  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:31 pm
"hmmm. a vamp and a human," his eyes flickering between the two " that's nice I am Larkin, vampire of the nightlords. pleased to meet you." making a fake bow.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:34 pm
Reason narrows her eyes but then quickly decided to play along, the quicker the better "Hello......Larkin, im Reason" she looks over towards the human and then rolls her eyes, she looks back at Larkin "vampire of the Nightlords.....interesting" she smirks  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:35 pm
"Well just to say. I don't feel comfortable with two vampires, just letting you two know." he said as he tighten his grip on his sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:38 pm
"what do you want?"  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:40 pm
Reason "who me? well i want alot of things, but thats not going to happen now is it?" she grins and looks at the human "dont worry, your not my type" she turns and starts walking away, leaving the two behind  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:43 pm
Larkin smiled pulling something out of his pocket. a packet of human blood waving it in her direction "care for a real drink?" his eyes twinkling.  

King Phar

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:44 pm
"Wonder what she ment." thought for a second. "Well, I'm Joe. Thanks for asking." he says coming away from the tree a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:47 pm
"nice to meet you joe." larkin smiled at him his fangs retreating into his gum line.  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:47 pm
Reason slows down a bit and looks back, she bites her lip, eyeing the packet of blood "umm Im not sure" she crosses her arms "how do i know you didnt do something to it?" she tilts her head to the side she sighs and shakes her head "im sorry, i dont take anything from strangers" she grins a mischevious grin  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff