Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
DRAGON RIDERS OF PERN(help defeat the evil thred) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:18 pm
"and what of Clay the traitor??" she wept again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:20 pm
Kechero
"and what of Clay the traitor??" she wept again.

[u lost me, who is clay Kechero?]  

xeanik

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:29 pm
(lol i'm making up a bad guy, like one of thwe gods who betrayed them and wants to build up an army of bad guys) and so on and so forth)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:31 pm
"Clay? no, is that how i died in your dream?" Zanarok grabs Age's shoulders lightly "did Clay kill me?"  

xeanik

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:36 am
kitty was totally lost now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:19 am
(Hey! can i join? I love dragons, and I know alot about them, too.....Please? question )  

texas_sass

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:31 pm
"no....not clay............" she bit hewr lip, tears swelling inside her again. she stood up, "i......i should go, i'll be back soon." she began to walk out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:30 pm
Age, Zanarok hangs his head low and sighs as Age leaves the room  

xeanik

xeanik

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:32 pm
texas_sass
(Hey! can i join? I love dragons, and I know alot about them, too.....Please? question )
[yes u can join, and ur dragon rider group is bronze]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:13 pm
(mind if i join)

name: keal
dragon: tash
discription: keal is a warrior from across the seas he had crashed on the shores he has long ago forgotten his past. Yet his strange fighting skills stay with him making him deadly on or off his dragon tash. keal rarely speak to any one but tash and sometimes is caught in his sleep whispering words in a strange language but he has been known to protect the innocent and will openly challenge leaders decisions his honor has placed him in difficult places before and he expects it to continue to do so. tash is known to be load and boastful where keal is silent and calculating, tash is also very fast though not that strong or large.
pic: http://www.spacesuitsandsixguns.com/image/dragonrider_72.jpg  

King Phar

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:40 am
kitty was wondering what she could do to help.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:58 am
King Phar
(mind if i join)

name: keal
dragon: tash
discription: keal is a warrior from across the seas he had crashed on the shores he has long ago forgotten his past. Yet his strange fighting skills stay with him making him deadly on or off his dragon tash. keal rarely speak to any one but tash and sometimes is caught in his sleep whispering words in a strange language but he has been known to protect the innocent and will openly challenge leaders decisions his honor has placed him in difficult places before and he expects it to continue to do so. tash is known to be load and boastful where keal is silent and calculating, tash is also very fast though not that strong or large.
pic: http://www.spacesuitsandsixguns.com/image/dragonrider_72.jpg

[u will be in bronze dragon group]  

xeanik

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:00 am
Username: Hoplite323
Name: Joe
Apperance: Joe
Description: He is very silent, but a great plan maker. Some people always say he was two steps ahead of everyone. His dragon is like Joe in a lot of ways. Which makes them get in a lot of fights on which plan to use.
Dragons' name: Lexor  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:03 am
tash flew in with keal on his back tash shouted "hey keal mind if we land and talk with some people other than ourselves we've been training since mid-night you know?" keal shrugged and tash landed and said "hello who might you people be?"  

King Phar

texas_sass

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:04 pm
(Thanx!!!!!)

Username: texas_sass
Name: Jessakashi
Nickname: Jessa
Appearence:
User Image
Everyday
User Image
In Battle armor
Bio: Jessa was 14 when the gods gave her the deep green egg, and is now in the process of her four year training with her dragon.
Dragons name: Chavana
Dragon appearence:
User Image
Dragon group: Bronze

Jessa flies in.

(g2g.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers