Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Evil High! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:25 pm
Kibai was crawling on the ceiling above the girl.
"I can hear your thoughts, you know."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:29 am
"Hey...Where Did The Hungery Kid Go? So.......You Think My Spills Are Nathing But Play Do You? I Teach You This For Your Own Safty Kid. Now,If I Was To Teach You How To Call Apon The Great Dark Ones Them Selfs You Would Die Of Power Loss. Your Body Would Not Beabil To Take The Dark Power That This Spill Will Unlish. But,I Gess If Death Wont Scere You,Than I Gess I Wount Miss You Whan Your Gone." She Than Smerked And Gigeled I Bit.  

T-A Reborn

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:03 am
Vladmir laughed heartily. "Madam, I am the physical incarnate of the element of Shadow. Death means nothing to me; where there is Light, there will always be Shadow. As for these 'Great Dark Ones' you speak of, hadn't it occured to you that you're holding palaver with one right now? Or is this generation that infantile in its intellectual faculties? So far, it would seem that you could only tell me one thing I don't know, and that would be your country of origin. That accent perplexes me." His face shown no emotion, and he stood statue-still, but it still seemed quite clear that he was enjoying toying with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:13 am
She Than Glered At Him In Desgst. "Hmmm. So It Seems You Alredey Know What I Have To Teach You. Very Well,If You Think You Can Handel Thes Spells Than Why Did You Evin Come Here? To TOY With Me?"  

T-A Reborn

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:12 pm
(indeed Lord Nightshade, the closer you get to light the grater your shaddow becomes, my favorite line from KH, alass, who said eneything about death????? when there are things that can be done. things so brutil that it has you literally on your knees begging for death!, that is what awaits your char, if your not carful.....)

she looked up, "and what pittiful thin gdoest dare to even so much a look at me let alone talk??????" she said, obviously irritated.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:25 am
DeepBlood Heired Tham Talk. "Grrr. I Don't Have Time To For This Kid!" She Than Ruan Into The Hall. "How Deare You Talk To One Of MINE Like That You Popies b***h! I Vow,That If You Mess With MY Kid,You Will Berin In Hell For It!"  

T-A Reborn

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:46 pm
A scrawling sound could be heard. Vladmir had given the chalk some life, and 'twas scribing a message to the teacher.

Toy with you? No... I am merely an emissary of His Darkness. I am here to test the strengths of his disciples, and pass judgement upon them. Unless you can prove your worth, you shall face utter annihilation. Nothing personal; it is merely my occupation.

Czar Vladmir Arnyikev IV  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:43 pm
DeepBlood Heired His Trasmissin,And Replied. "Well,Than....I Guess I Better Not Disapont You. But Rember,You Must Abied By MY Rules. No Takeing Over...Ok?~^"  

T-A Reborn

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:01 pm
The chalk merely scribed one word more before falling uselessly to the ground.

Deal.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:58 pm
sh eturned to her, "well......i wouldn't talk to you student like that if he'd keep ou tof my mind. i'm a grown woman no ta reality TV show." she walked away.  

Kechero

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:43 pm
She Gleired At Her And Thout. ((Smug b***h.)) "Well,Better Get Back To Class." Whan She Got Back,She Smiled. "Class,I Have A Bonus Prgect For You.....Kill The Whappins Teacher!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:11 pm
Quote:
...and the mod said "LET THERE BE LIFE!"...

Welcome back all RP'RS the injustice has been served

Resume your RP
~~~~~~  

Dameon the -V-

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:13 pm
(*hugs everyone* I love you all!!!)