Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:22 pm

((ok.time skip. *insert flashing lights, demons, and a bunch of creepy little monsters changing sceans*))
"GET YOUR ARSE OUT ******** Cara kicking some drunkard out of her bar, he was the last costumer and the place was now empty.
"Ah! Great night! Didja like the show brother?"
"...yes...you were good and so was Koy there. You gave me a bloody headache though."he sighed.
"Think maybe you should go to the doctor soon. You have been getting a lot of headaches and stuff lately."said Cara.
"Drop it."he snapped.
"Kay!"was the squeeled reply. "Um...So Koy,ready to go or do yah want to drink a while first?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:27 pm

"I'm ready to leave. Not much of drinker even though I love performing bars," Koyashu said as he put his guitar back in it's gig bag. "You know, Richard, you should listen to your sister. Either that or eat on a regular basis, one of the two," he said slinging his guitar onto his back.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:31 pm

"I'm not hungry most of the time."said Richard putting a hand to his head, he looked a bit dizzy. "Richard?...uh...you ok?"asked Cara nervously putting down the glass she was putting in the sink.
"I gotta get home."said Richard standing up, with a lurch he headed to the floor but grabbed a bar stool to keep himself up.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:37 pm

Koyashu was quickly at Richards side and helping him stand up. It was sort of hard to do because he noticed the height difference. "Woah, you okay?" the white haired asked as concern settled on his face.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:39 pm

"A bit dizzy."said Richard as his voice shook and he grabbed the bar table to prop himself up onto his feet. He sighed, "just gotta lay down. Let's go, the cars outside."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:41 pm

"Okay, I'll help you into the car and I'll drive," Koyashu said as he put one of Richards arms around his shoulder and wrapped his own arm around Richard's waist for support. He did his best to lead him to the door.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:45 pm

Richard didn't like being touched but aloud it and rested his head on Koyashu shakeily, "damn it. Sorry."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:47 pm

"It's alright. At least you haven't passed out yet," Koyashu said as he got to the car. He got the front passenger door open and waited for Richard to get in.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:53 pm

"mmm."said Richard coughing furiously into his hand and letting out a raspy breath as he got in. His normaly pale blue skin (In Ireland some people have very pale skin, it's called blue skin.) was now grey and flushed, he closed his eyes and pressed his brow. He had shown weakness...he had promised never to do that again once before. "Damn."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:57 pm

Once Koyashu was sure Richard was in he carefully closed the door. He opened the back door and put his guitar in it closing that door. He then got in the drivers seat and looked at Richard. "Could you hand me the keys please?"

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:01 pm

Fumbling in his pocket for a moment, Richard handed Koyashu the keys, it was on a key chain with a picture of two little girls of about three or so on it.
"There yah go." muttered the tired author.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:06 pm

"Thanks," Koyashu said as he started the car. He then carefully started driving towards the apartment complex. Once there he turned the car off and got out to help Richard.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:10 pm

When Richard got out he imedietly took the keys as if they were the most important thing in the world. He treated them as if his own health came last and everything else first.
The key chain seemed important, he cleaned the picture and put it in his pocket then walked towards his apartment slowly as not to hurt himself or fall.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:16 pm

Koyashu quickly grabbed his guitar and then hurried after Richard. He stayed close to him incase he fell over. "So who are those two girls in the picture?" he asked curious.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:18 pm

"My daughters."said Richard bluntly.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items