Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:01 pm
Yomi walked bac into the room and saw that Flame was awak "Flame!" she said shocked to see he has recovered so fast it has only been a few minutes since they brought him in "Are you feeling okay?" she asked as she loked down to see what he had in his hands and saw a drawing of her in her uniform ((ima draw the uniform and post it up the day after, or on christmas cauz thats when m gettin a digital cam ^.^))
Fujuki rolled over and over in her bed and her mother, she has foster parents, walked in and said "Are you felling okay?" she put her hand on my forhead "Oh goodness your burnin up!here let me get you some medicine at the store ill be back in a few minutes"
"*groan* m-mom..." she said not able to talk it hurt to much. then she thought, someone...help me plz, she begged and some how her thoughts traveled to Flame and every other power person like me....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:12 pm
"umm...Im as good as I can be considering I thought my head was going to pop...." Flame said rubbing his head he looked at he eyes to see her staring at the picture. He quickly shut the sketch-book. "I think I am gonna go to my dorm..... and try not to pass out..." Flame started to pack up his stuff. "....I think I make it there fin-" Flame stopped, hearing Fujuki. He looked around the room. "Where's the new girl?" He asked as if it was a joke  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:18 pm
Yomi walked over to his bed side "Let me see that drwaing" she ordered, but not all rude and everything "I need to see it"....
Fujuki's foster mother came bac with medicine that obviously didnt work but they thought it did cauz she didnt hurt as much but that was just because Flame wasnt in as much pain anymore. her mother covered her up in her blankets and walked out when Fujuki finally fell asleep and was mimbling about the Hakai in her sleep. it got pitch black outside ad she didnt wake up till the morning.....(it aint morning yet tho XP)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:22 pm
He took out his sketch-book. "...sure...Its just some crazy picture....It doesn't have a meaning, unless HHA means something...." Flame said trying play it of as just some drawing not wanting to say it was what he saw. He handed her the book.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:26 pm
Yomi looked at the picture for a long time. she ripped it out and folded it up and put it in her pocket "Forget about that picture...." she said then turning around to leave the room "...it means nothing" she said making him think that it was just his imagination and nothing more "Its gettin late go to your dorm room and sleep we might have a long day tomorow to make up for what the class missed today" she sad elaving the room....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:32 pm
"Hey I was there for HALF OF IT......" Flame yelled as she left. I wish she had a question box.... Flame thought walking to his dorm ...Because if she did...I could ask 'what does HHA mean to you...she wouldn't have taken that picture if it was nothing....I must have saw something she is hidding.... He got to his room and locked the door. He sat down on his bed and faced his mirror. This one doesn't hurt poeple.... He thought staring into his own eyes This one I will control!  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:38 pm
((uh i cant do anything till the morning sweatdrop ....))
it was early in the morning and Fujuki had all the time she wanted to get ready, class didnt start for a while so she took a long shower to keep her warm and spent a half an hour on her hair just to wast time caus she had nothing better to do. she was still early so she just went to school and sat out in the front on a bench. it was very windy and cold in the morning but very warm durring the day. she layed down on the bench and closed her eyes and fell asleep without even knowing it...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:52 pm
Flame looked out the window and smiled What do you know time to get ready Flame took a shower, shaved and got changed. He ate his breakfast and put his books in his bag. He looked at his sword. "Sorry, I didn't have time to train with you yesterday." Flame said walking out the door. It was still pretty early but he wanted to draw the crowd this morning. He got out front and pulled out his sketch-book labled 'Groups'. He looked up and noticed Fujuki asleep. ....guess I wasn't the only one who didn't get much sleep... He said switching sketch-books and drew her sleeping. He tore it out of his book and put it under her bag. He bent down by her ear and leaned in. "You should wake up now." He said quitely into her ear and started to walk away.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:58 pm
Fujuki's ear felt hot for a moment compared to the cold weather, she moved her shoulder up to ouch her ear and her eyes opened a little she looked around but no one was there. she sat there and tried to keep herself awake. her eyes slowly started to close but then the bell rang and she jumped up out of shock "Huh? what?" she mumbled as she was on her tippy toes. she looked around as noticed the school grounds getting crowded and ran to class before she got stomped over again...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:02 am
Flame walked into class and went directly to his seat in the back. Like the day before everyone was load and hyper. ...I don't think I can make it through a whole day if this... Flame thought wondering if everyone was going to be late again  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:04 am
(( 0.o do u think we r rping to much w/o everyone else???))
Fujuki entered the class and nodded to Yomi as a greeting and took her seat by the window again. she just look out it until the teacher was ready to start with everyone in there seats, there were only a few people so far...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:09 am
((Yeah....we should wait here for the rest of them. Well that means that it is time to sleep...See yah later))  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:12 am
((buh bye ^.^))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:59 am
*Chihiro entered the room with a sketchbook also*

"Another day...ow!" *she clenched her chest and fell to her knees*

((I think everyone knows what my powers are....PHEONIX AND DRAGON!!"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:01 pm
Flame looked over just in time to see Chihiro fall to her knees. "Oh s**t!" He said running over and putting his hand on her shoulder to keep her from falling down. "Chihiro! Hey can you breath?! What is worng?!?" Flame asked her trying to figure out what to do.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff