Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Who Hates Soy-Milk? ((vampire roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The title?
  Heh heh... Random...
  I hate it...
  ZOMG AWSOME!!!
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:51 pm
Nightmare jumped when Toyu yelled. "Woa little man take it easy" she said laughing lightly "Didn't mean to scare you" She smiled. "I believe your right, Nice to meet you Taylor, I'm Nightmare" She shook her hand while smiling. "His scar?" she looked back at Toyu "its okay, you dont have to tell me" she looked back at the battle "Well lets see if i was right" she smiled and nodded towards the field.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:57 pm
(this account has been hacked several times now, so i am making a new one. The name is Kibai-Hyuga. ) (Im also going to end this fight, thank you Mobius.)

Kibai tilted his head downward, still watching Macho. (XP) He raised his claws to form into one long blae, burning hot and nearly igniting the air around it.
"Metal dosen't last long with me."
Kibai's wings snapped open and, quick as a flash, Kibai was at the other end of the arena, his claw in 'struck' position (when you attack with a blade and havent started to bring the blade down). A second passed, and with a horrible scream from Macho, the cylinder in the right arm turned to a white hot molten liquid, which seeped out of Macho's fingernails. Kibai straightened and lowered his claw. He turned to face Macho, his eyes red and his fangs showing. He raised his arms so that the blades faced Macho.
"Too bad, big boy."
His blades shot out on chains, and buried themselves deep in Macho's arms. They spread apart and turned back into claws, slicing off his arms, and sealing the stumps so he didnt bleed to death. Kibai retracted his claws, and kicked the unconcious Macho to the ground, and picked up the arm with the unmelted cylinder.
"This could be of some use to me."
He strolled out of the arena, leaving an awestruck announcer staring.
He walked up to Taylor and smiled.
"Meet your expectations?"

(Damn.. I feel EVIL! ^^)  

o0-Nate_River-0o

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:12 pm
Nightmare smiles "Awsome battle" she looks at Macho (lolz) and then back at Kibai "Looks like my theory was correct" She grins  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:13 pm
Taylor just closed her eyes and crossed her arms, satisfied. "Mm-hm, mm-hm." she answered, nodding. A small smile crept upon her face, and she lightly punched Toyu's shoulder. "Ha! He's even faster than you! Wow!" she exclaimed, jumping up onto her knees in her seat, suddenly feeling excited.

Toyu, just stared at the arm in Kibai's hand, his face emotionless. "Quick match." he muttured, blinking.  

oiseaux sister

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:25 pm
Nightmare jumps up "well it looks like its its time for my battle" She grins, stretching out "well, wish me good luck" she jumps over their seats and lands lightly on her feet, she smooths her hand over her long sapphire blue dress, a slit running up to her thigh, showing some skin, she smiles, her dress made special for her battles and such.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:23 am
Kibai went over to the wall, picking up a coffin, and hoisting it onto his back. He walked back over to Taylor and Toyu, and sat down next to them. He removed the mechanism in Macho's arm and placed into the coffin along with other items. He held up the arm and bit it, his eyes turning red as he watched Nightmare.  

o0-Nate_River-0o

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:25 am
[ ok i just read like the past two pages so im just gonna wing it from here]
Tara walked into the stadium, staring around at people screaming and shouting. She had never been in a mysterious place like this so she was a bit confused. She held onto her hat as she walked past everyone while they were waving their arms. She found an open seat and sat in it trying to understand what was going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:12 am
Nightmare grins, waiting in the middle for her opponent. A loud thump, sort of like footsteps, rumbled the ground, she took a step to her left as a spear went soaring through the air, right where she was at. "hmm" she felt a shadow cover her and she looked up. Her opponent was, well of course a male, bulky, none the less and well of course, angry looking. Nightmare smirks "Alright buddy, lets do this" she said, moving into a battle ready position, legs spread apart, waiting for his first attack.  

Aprilbaby1

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:22 am
Kibai blew the dust of MAcho's dry arm from his hand, covering the ground in bone and flesh powder.
"Awfully tough."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:07 pm
Nightmare whispered a few words, a spell that she learned, she jumped up, just as her opponent threw back his hand, turning and hitting her in the chest, she flew back, sliding on the ground. Nightmare was then jumped on. Her opponent grins, pulling out a knife, but that was what she was expecting. This whole thing was part of an illusion , the words that she spoke earlier were part of her plan. The real Nightmare walked up behind the guy, she tapped his shoulder and when he turned around, she punched him hard in his face, sending him flying. Nightmare grins, flashing her fangs, her eyes turning blood red. "Ready or not, here i come" she runs towards him, pulling out what looked like a knife.  

Aprilbaby1

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:29 pm
Tara look around her at all the mystious people. she got up and walked to the railing to look over to see the people who were going to fight. she saw a few people and starred at them curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:46 pm
Nightmare kicks the guy but then he dodges it and grabs her by her neck. She swung her legs, gripping his wrists before kicking him where it hurts. Nightmare watches him crumble before kicking him in his stomache and pulling out a long silver chain, she ties his wrists together before tieing his ankles together, then tieing both together. Nightmare rubs her neck, red handprints showing.  

Aprilbaby1

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:05 pm
Tara went wide-eyed at the fight. she leaned over the railing to see better but accidently leaned over to far. Tara was dangling over the edge of the railing over the arena stage. She sighed and flipped off the railing, landing right in the middle of the arena. Tara looked around her at the two fighting.
"uh oh" Tara said widening her eyes even more  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:09 pm
Nightmare turns to the new girl "What? new opponent?" she grins showing her fangs "Alright then"  

Aprilbaby1

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:11 pm
Tara tripped backwords as the girl turned to her. Tara was still stunned over what had just happened. Tara shook her head and got up, preparing herself for a fight.
Sure she didnt really have experience fighting, but she was VERY acrobatic.
Tara sighed once more before looking at the girl
" Alirght, bring it on."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas