Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
New Forum RP coming soon. Seeking players now. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Senshi's parents were....
  The Gods of mythology
  Another idea you have (please post it)
View Results

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:45 pm
Just my opinion, I also don't really think even Mercury or Jupiter would have children. I see Mercury as really being too busy wirh being a doctor, probably running a hospital and maybe restructuring the entire education system she rally wouldn't have time or focus. Jupiter I think takes care of everyone else, I don't see her focusing on her own child (I think it might be an interesting play on her if she can't have her own children).

Of course whoever ends up playing them may see things differently  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:26 am
True, true... I'll go ahead and make threads and add more as the plot develops.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:26 am
*pokes* You didn't answer my questions Rush.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:45 pm
1. I don't know. I'm just stating I wanted to us ethem.

2. 2000 years from the day of the RP's setting, Why he was wandering... I haven't set a reason yet. He's a feirce warrior and is spiritual, so that may have something to do with it.He's a guy that's been around the block and has seen the world.

3. It was just an idea. Nothing definite.

4. They ARE up for grabs.

Sorry for not elaborating. *sweatdrop*  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:26 pm
But Mars actually has nothing to do with Spiritual stuff. That's just because the Princess has the ability. Doesn't mean everyone from Mars has it.

Anyway, if you don't mind, I would like to put up the character list. It'll probably be easier for two people to get it done faster than one.

So Mars knight is suppose to be from the future? 'Cause that's what it sounds like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:07 pm
Well, no. He's from the past liek the others, but he (as a Kinght) is extremely long-lived and is still young. I actually did not think of Mars's spirituality when I designed Mars Knight's persona. I made him spiritual becuase I was thinkihg samurai... He looks Asian like Mars does as he has the same heritage. I think that's how others might see it, too, but there is the off-chance they won't. In that case, I'll just go with what the player wants. That's the bottom line... and I'm okay with it.

Yes, please do. I'm going to design the world of the future in the meantime. I'll just put in the basic places, but I'll add anything more by player request.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:05 pm
*still working on the lists.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:54 pm
*is carefully thinking of places, both new and original*  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:34 pm
*knows some pretty good pictures of the crystal palace...*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:06 am
Well, visual aid would be cool, but is it necessary? It would be inconsistant, as some of the locations won't have Anime or Manga visual aid... unless you want to take pictures fromt he real world..... Which is okay, too. ^_^

Okay... so. Rei, you like villains. Given the time period, the Nemesis incident is over, but we can still use people from that world... If I'm not mistaken, it is a penal colony, right? In that case there is bound to be some powerful and disgruntled individuals still there. If you have any other ideas, that's cool, too.

I'm currently planning my own characteras a errant warrior from an unspecified world and time period. Sailor Pluto has a personal vendetta against him. I'll eventually reveil the reason why in due time.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:05 am
Rush_Hardroc
Well, visual aid would be cool, but is it necessary? It would be inconsistant, as some of the locations won't have Anime or Manga visual aid... unless you want to take pictures fromt he real world..... Which is okay, too. ^_^

Okay... so. Rei, you like villains. Given the time period, the Nemesis incident is over, but we can still use people from that world... If I'm not mistaken, it is a penal colony, right? In that case there is bound to be some powerful and disgruntled individuals still there. If you have any other ideas, that's cool, too.

I'm currently planning my own characteras a errant warrior from an unspecified world and time period. Sailor Pluto has a personal vendetta against him. I'll eventually reveil the reason why in due time.

It's Manga. I'm a strictly Manga person.

And no, Nemisis is not orignally like that. What happened was that the Death Phatom -offers- them more power and the like. And it was actually destoryed.

The planet that is. (Though it is called a rogue moon).

I was actually comming up with new villians. I'm not, however using existing characters. Because of the Black Moon Clan (they're not family it's a clan. That's a network of people.) they were pretty much wiped out really.

So, I have two villains they're siblings. But they aren't like the anime Aliens.

*It's...a whole new thing I'm working with.*

And really...for the originals...They're quite...cruel in a sense that they're going to make them powerless... since they are new, they're stronger in intent.
So ...yes...don't expect them to be nice or dumb they're quite....smart...very...smart.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:41 am
Hey RUSH could you also make a rule about no using other people's art without permission.

I'll even post how to make your own senshi and all that. Kay? *Has issues with stolen art.*  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:10 am
Sure thing. *runs off to make rule*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:32 am
Done... Okay, Whomever is playing Pluto should have her on the look out for my chacracter, as she is hunting him for something he stole from her a looooooong time ago. ^_^ (take a wild guess as to what that is...)  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:51 pm
Alright to find out who takes what....

After the first month (which may be cut in half) is entirely decidacted to setting up the main/background plot of the thread.

Everyone pick a number between 1-23.

One number per person.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas