Other...
49%
 49%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 140

KiOD007

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:47 pm
i have to say Sasuke because i hate him and his Generic rage  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:51 pm
...well..has everyone has probably already said...Sasuke...he's a p***k and a traitor...but I hate to say..I relate to him the most besides Shikamaru...Sasuke..like me is anti-social...yeah..you could say that about me..being anti-social for about 5 years.  

Copy Ninja

G03NITZ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:58 pm
Me no like Kankuro.. He scares me..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:29 pm
i think shikamaru is the worst. in addition to his attitude (everything's "bothersome"), the whole shadow thing just plane sux.  

DreamOfTheEndless

4,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Deyis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:45 pm
I'm sorry, I dont care what kinda secret pills he has, Ninjas are suppposed to be, Silent, Chouji is not silent. Chouji= crunching chips and growling stomach.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:24 pm
I think it's funny that no one voted for Jiraiya.  

Titicko

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:27 pm
Titicko

ya i noticed that too.....
i cant be helped... jiraiya is hilarious! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:17 am
If ninja's were supposed to be silent then what about Naruto, Kiba, Rock Lee and Ino? They're the loudest of the whole story and are still very strong. And by reading the manga you can get the feeling that the term 'Ninja' has evolved from silent killers, to individuals. In other words it's more like a job then a specialized position where you have to be silent, cold and emotionless.

And if you look at all of the bloodlines that have sprung up, from the Akimichi clans pills that use your fat to increase your power although it could kill you because of malnurishment, to the Inuzuka clan which uses dogs and can even combine with them to become a giant two-headed one. (Try to be silent as a bloody giant dog. If you can then you get a cookie). From the diversity of most of these bloodlines you can't really be silent, unseen, or undistinguishable. (Byakugan eyes... Just huge violet spots. How hard is it to miss that?)

Infact because of this and peoples personality fults and traits to call any of them the worst would be ignorant of people.

EX. Konohamaru.. Hasn't graduated or started missions yet, so is not tecnically a ninja

Ex. Sasuke.. Yes, the guy's a jackass, I'll admit that. But you all have to admit his character has grown in an interesting way. I was expecting him to kill Naruto there... Instead, he left. Which shocked the hell out of me because of his obsession to kill his brother.
So I commend Sasuke, based on the fact he saw his brother kill off the rest of his family, which would screw up anyones head.

Infact the only ninja that could be called the worst would be Mizuki. He's a chuunin that got beaton by a barely gradulated genin that can't even use bunshin no jutsu, but could just use one that makes solid clones. And based on the fact that he went through the chuunin exam, Mizuki should of been able to take down a lot of genins that can only use standard taijutsu, and are loud and clumsy.  

Kuroi Ryuuka

Yomei

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:47 am
Titicko

That's because Jiraiya is asbolutely incredible. He wasn't nominated to be Hokage because he sucked. He just likes naked ladies, that's all.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:01 pm
some guy from the sound village during the chuunin exams  

FluteRaver

ramen shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:18 pm
thoes god damn sound ninjas.god i hate them  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:59 pm
I think orochimaru is the worst guy. He's just ******** creepy and insane  

boho

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:06 pm
Kuroi Ryuuka
He's a chuunin that got beaton by a barely gradulated genin
I agree with all your points, but I just thought I'd point out (beign the annoying person that I am), Mizuki lost to Naruto BEFORE Naruto had graduated.
That just makes Mizuki suck even more.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:09 pm
Geeze, I don't even remember who I voted for in this thread. xD It'd be funny if I voted for Kankurou, because I really like him no. Yes, yes go ahead and call me a freak. 0:  

Beh Bear

darkling420

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:40 am
the three brothers that attack kakashi for revenge  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items