Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Robert Pattinson officially cast as Edward Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think he'll do a good job
  Yes!! Cedric love <3
  Yeah..I guess..whatever
  He can act the part, but doesn't look it
  He looks the part but can't act it
  NO!UGH, this sucks!!
View Results

LiM3 TAFFY

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:43 pm
I personally wanted Gaspard, but I'll settle for Robert.
I was actually pretty surprised that I hadn't thought of him before.

If they say his audition was amazing, so what.

The fandom will have their say when it comes out next year.
Won't we, fellow fangirls?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:46 pm
D a r k and L i g h t x
I personally wanted Gaspard, but I'll settle for Robert.
I was actually pretty surprised that I hadn't thought of him before.

If they say his audition was amazing, so what.

The fandom will have their say when it comes out next year.
Won't we, fellow fangirls?
Hells yes!  

Zirumi

snickerdoodleprincess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:54 pm
Listen peoples.....it wasn't as if the director looked at random pic.'s and said, "Hey, look at that guy, Robert, he looks like he could pull it off...and he was in Harry Potter, so it's settled!" No....Robert had to audition against many other competitors for the part and he was THE BEST. Maybe he's not the best looking guy on earth....but who the heck actually looks like edward? Ummm....nobody, cuz, unfortunatley, edward doesn't exist (not to mention he's too perfect for any "mortal" to equal up.)

So he doens't look EXACTLY like edward....but he can obviously ACT. would you want an amazingly hot guy on screen reciting line for line in a monotone voice? noo.....personally, I was looking for acting ability (obviously SOME looks) when I was thinking of who edward could be.

So there's my speel....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He's not the best looking guy on earth. Not even close!
Yeah, he can definately act the part but HE'S SO UGLY gonk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:04 pm
Like someone said earlier, the magic of Hollywood fixes all. And if he's a good actor, and Hollywood can fix him up, what complaint can there be? I personally don't think Harry Potter did him justice. He's only in the one book and he dies at the end (sorry if you haven't read it, spoiler!). I've never really paid any attention to him other than when I watch Harry Potter, so I'm going to cut him some slack on the whole, "totally not Edward" thing.

I think you all should cut him some slack too, you never know, he might be a completely AMAZING Edward, but we won't know until they start filming and shots or clips pop up online. THEN we'll have the right to complain if we don't think he's good. Makes sense, right?

I'm still more concerned about who's playing Bella. I've seen some icons on photobucket with some good possible Alices. I'm very excited about that.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:36 pm
The Kraken
I'm so f*cking PISSED!
Like I said to Kira a minute ago, I want to run to whoever thought it was a good idea to cast him, cut their stomach open, shove a copy of Twilight in there, scream "READ IT, MOTHERF*CKER!!", and run away, of course.

I agree i'll help!!!!!  

Alice Cullen1713

lost_smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:12 pm
Zirumi
I really dont think he looks the part, but I feel better knowing he read the books

I agree but it doesn't change the fact that I'm pissed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:56 pm
luckyfelix
Like someone said earlier, the magic of Hollywood fixes all. And if he's a good actor, and Hollywood can fix him up, what complaint can there be? I personally don't think Harry Potter did him justice. He's only in the one book and he dies at the end (sorry if you haven't read it, spoiler!). I've never really paid any attention to him other than when I watch Harry Potter, so I'm going to cut him some slack on the whole, "totally not Edward" thing.

I think you all should cut him some slack too, you never know, he might be a completely AMAZING Edward, but we won't know until they start filming and shots or clips pop up online. THEN we'll have the right to complain if we don't think he's good. Makes sense, right?

I'm still more concerned about who's playing Bella. I've seen some icons on photobucket with some good possible Alices. I'm very excited about that.
I...kinda agree. I just anticipate my eyes bleeding stare ...hope it doesnt come to that so we'll see  

Zirumi

Lovely504

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:36 am
User ImageNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why can't HENRY CAVILL play as Edward?!?!?!?! HES PERFECT LOOK FOR YOUR SELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the people who disregareded Henry. So what if hes 24??? HES THE PERFECT EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:42 am
I still don't get what others see in Cavill. He's not that hot. ninja

KiraLight
Crew

-DiseaseFish-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:02 am
User ImageI glimpsed a bat with butterfly wings...

you're all idiots...

oh, what marvelous things.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
;;Live like a r o c k s t a r...<---

Agreed.
Gaspard was my Edward, but I'm fine with Robert.
He's not all that bad.

---&&& Rock my w o r l d;;

LiM3 TAFFY

kiyamasho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:00 pm
kya! they definately need to get a picture of this guy! but im excited that they're already moving foward with the movie. i just hope it doesnt turn into another ella enchanted fiasco  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:09 pm
OMG!!That was not how I pictured Edward!!This movie should be in anime!Anime,I tell you,ANIME!!!!*huffing and puffing* stressed  

Aquamarine Godess

Zirumi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:12 pm
Aquamarine Godess
OMG!!That was not how I pictured Edward!!This movie should be in anime!Anime,I tell you,ANIME!!!!*huffing and puffing* stressed
lol. They definately wouldnt have to worry about the same person working looks AND voice.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff