Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chatterbox/Humor
The Official Xbox 360 In Your Base Killing Your Dudes Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:54 am
Lol, That reminds Me. I still Have my Old Halo 3 special edition Xbox 360 lol.
I have reach aswell, but not really online much.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:56 am
GT: LunarGunneReiko If interested. Just remember there is no Double R.
Currently Playing GTA IV The balled of Gay tony.  

Captain Bawwls

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:30 am
i have live but don't play on it much manyly downloads but if i do play it's tom clansy endwar,HAWX 1 and 2 rainbow six vegas 2 black ops reach gears every now and than command and counqer 3 both TW and KW or brother in arms hells highway  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:25 am
Okay, I just can't figure out how to get on XBL without paying Micro$oft every month for the privilege, but my girlfriend bought me a PS3, so I've got a PSN account now, for whatever good it's worth.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:00 am
Homefront tomorrow!

Fres, there is no way to get XBL for free. Microsoft used to give a month free to new accounts, but they removed that last year.

It goes, $20 for 3 months, and $60 or $70 for a year.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:20 am
Lt Buckner
Homefront tomorrow!

Fres, there is no way to get XBL for free. Microsoft used to give a month free to new accounts, but they removed that last year.

Yeah, it's not my XBox though. I'm using a guest account, and I was wondering if there was a way to piggyback on the main account, which does have at least enough of a membership to message with friends.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:21 am
Fresnel
Lt Buckner
Homefront tomorrow!

Yeah, it's not my XBox though. I'm using a guest account, and I was wondering if there was a way to piggyback on the main account, which does have at least enough of a membership to message with friends.
Halo and Black Ops allow players using guest accounts to go online with an account that has Gold Membership. It can't be an account that was created on the Xbox, though- you actually have to sign in as a guest.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:05 pm
Fresnel
Lt Buckner
Homefront tomorrow!

a Silver account is free, which lets you message and private chat, and download stuff.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items