Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which School of Magic do you favour?
  Fire?
  Water?
  Wind?
  Earth?
  Illusion?
  Healing/Light?
  Destruction/Darkness?
  Chaos?
  Reflection?
  Psion? Berserk/Rage? Farsight? (Didn't have enough room for all the options to be separate)
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:44 am
(I sensed this thing was gonnadie from the start. It's why I posted it in other guilds as well. The more guilds I post it in, the better the chances are that someone will enjoy it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:16 am
(well it thought it started good until someone started backfliping inconsistantly and hugging a certain tree.. lol jk its just mobious abandoned his own thread that was probably the main cause for its downfall)

(and plz honey... my calmness is legendary, but when i type people just assume im stressing about something or other, you'll get to know me better eventually)  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:09 pm
(I hope so becuase you scare me with your posting sorry but so does everyone else accept for Phar!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:05 pm
(how does my posting scare you? its just like any other posting except for yours... only diference with you is that you dont put qoutes when people talk... you do alot of actions in one post... and you always end a post with either !!! or ???)  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:15 pm
(I don`t ok show me one I`ve ended like that and I`ll stop for your sake ??) twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:48 pm
Hmm kellie thought to her self she went back out side not even noticing the guy that followed her in she brought out her dagger and then thought I hopr that guy is ok and Hmm mabey I can do something for him Kellie put her dagger back in her pocket and left the bar went out side and climbed up the tree and fliped her self up side down and just hung there for what seemed for ever!!

Kellie ran back in to see the commotion she looked down at the person laying on the floor in blood she went to see if there was anything she could do the she looked at Kirth and said what did you do to him she brought out a bandeg and bandeged up his wounds there you be alright I think she stood up then bent pull out the sword that belonged to her in this guys side and wiped it of she put it in fornt of her she looked a Kirth then put the sword away she walked out in a hurry but took one last look at Kirth and to see if he was sad but nothing at all she walked out and then went back to that very same tree!!!

(is two good enough or do i need more?)  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:22 pm
(Ok I get your point so what the heck do you want me to do ????????????????)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:35 pm
(i was just pointing out your abuse of punctuation... your the one freaking out, i really dont care what you do cause this guild has more hi-jackers than the middle east)  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:22 pm
Username: Time_continues
Name: Holly
School of Magic: Fire
Summoned Creature: Pheonix
Alignment: Good
Bio/Backstory: A 18 year old who grew up half her life without parents and trying to master her powers.
Appearance: 5' 5'', long red hair w/ black streak on the front left. Frekles and glasses
Weapon: Obsidian longsword  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:38 pm
is it to late or could i join here now? (i do anyhowz)

Username:
Wacram Glaziuz

Name:

Logen

Title/titles:
the genious of the winds

School of Magic: Wind

Summoned Creature:
A Wind dragon

Alignment:

Neutral, she does whatever she sees fit to help the dragons!

Bio/Backstory:
she was heldt in a prison cell in the first 7 years of her life and she gained her alignment there, she was evil to the bone plotted alot before she went to prison there she learned about another cause for her genious to plot for it was in the last year of her prison sentence she found it, and it was a Wind dragon whom was born right in front of her, Logen cared for it and it only now she wanted to help the remaining of the dragons... this is because the female dragon changed her, it showed her life and love, how the two could be related, it was a turning point in her life!

Appearance (optional):

she had the whitest hair that ever had been sighted in the country she came from, Sparkling green eyes, the most beautifull face in the country and nicest form to, though she wore scars over her body, that she had gotten when she was little while trying to use her powers to anything... she mastered it after some time, one scar she had in a straight line from eyebrow to mouth, a deep cut that had been!

Weapon(s):

she usually used bows, though she could properly use about any one that could be used!

Other data:

when she uses her magic her eyes become blue, and her dragon is a shape shifting one so it can become anything... :3

[Happey? > razz ]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:21 pm
(yeah you two can join but i havent seen mobious here)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:42 pm
(Uhhhh... Summons should be appropriate to the element. A wind mage should summon a wind creature, and an earth mage should summon an earth creature. I made that very clear in the first post.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:45 pm
Rothgar woke up, feeling completely refreshed. He retrieved his weapons and belongings from under the floorboard, and left the building immediately. "Hmmm... Time to find some food..." He walked toward the forest, ready to Hunt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:13 pm
Holly woke up and quickly got dressed. Holly left the room and started walking in the cool morning air.  

Time_Continues

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:24 pm
*Logen was watching as the people started moving, all kinds of people was moving now in the middle of the street she stood, a beauty in the middle of commons, she watched as pickpockets stole wallets and such she became sad, as she watched it... the markedplace she had grown up in and where she had first started to find her abilities, she smiled feeling nostalgic... she looked at the small children stealing alot of food, though the persons whom saw it ignored it, because it wasnt their problem, Logen became more sad, this wasnt how it should be, when she was little the shop keepers and vendors would give it freely instead of they having to steal it, logen looked in a few minutes more as the band of kids overdid it once and were caught... Logen rushed to the defence of the little child that was caught, the vendor took up a whip and started whipping the child over its fingers, the 5 years old boy started wheeping she couldnt watch it anymore... she held out a blade that was so sharp that it cut right through the mans whip, and she vanished with the child... her cloak flowing in the wind, and she stood in the shadow of a two story's building and she asked the boy:*

"how many of you are there?"

*and the boy said:*

"w- w-- w- w... we are five, we have no homes and no food, that is why we do it, to live"

*the boy was still crying, and he hugged her, and Logen tried to comfort the boy and then Logen said:*

"i have a place you can live and i have loads of money, im sure that you could live better lives there!... picking you 5 from the street and giving you a purpose other than only living... would you accept?"

*the boy nodded and logen smiled to him and she gave him a note with a adress to one of the many places she owned now... she then walked towards the place, she had not used that Place in many years now but she knew that the little boy would have someone in his gang that knew the city out and in... and she walked off past rothgar gracefully*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff