Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:15 am
Aiko opened the crate, the two bludgers flew out, then the snitch. She picked up the quaffle, she threw it up in the air, then speed back to her goal post, The game had begain!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:21 am
as soon as the balls were in the air christian consentrated on the quaffle and nothing else  

blaisred

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:57 pm
Aiko circled around the hoops. She ducked as a bludger flew near her. The beater on her side flew up. He swung the bat, causeing the bludger to fly the other way.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:10 pm
"These games always make me nervous. especially when people stare at me."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:13 pm
Aiko blocked a goal, she threw the quaffle to the chaser on her team.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:49 am
Christian saw Aiko block a goal and prepared as the chaser shot down the field toward him  

blaisred

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:47 am
The chaser flew down the pitch, he dodged a bludger then threw the quaffle to the left hoop(right one for Christain).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:53 am
*Logen had really good sight and with a swift look over the stadium, she noticed the little snitch flying some feet above Walt, she flew not as fast as the broom could though it was faster than any brooms that were made in England, she flew without resistance in the air as she leaned over the broom and was about to catch the snitch it soared towards christian she turned the broom towards the little snitch, it flew almost as fast as her though one of the hoops Logen flied towards one of the hoops, then the snitch went down in a downwards dive, Logen Followed at a rather fast pace She then catched the snitch in one hand, then a bludger hit her hand, it got smashed into the ground and it broke, she then stoppedand crashed into a wall, she brushed off some dirt then she smiled, the hand was broken, but she didnt care, she had cought the snitch and she laughed though she started to feel the pain and she howled in pain, though she didnt go as far as crying, she then pulled up her wand and performed a spell that was rather complicated and her arm was fixed she smiled again as the pain was going away!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:00 am
Aiko landed on the ground, "Logen... You flew great.. how is your hand now?" she asked.Everyone else had touched down. She smiled, and turned around. "Great practice... i think i will hold tryouts next weekend..." she said. She smiled at logen. Some of the people begain to clear off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:24 pm
"that was great fliein Logan.....though u gave me a bit o' a scare when u were comin at me.....practice next week then alrie ill be ready Aiko....im goin for lunch though anyone want to join me?" christian said as he touched down...."Your welcome to come too Walt!" Christian yelled across the stadium at the little slitherine boy slouched in the stands  

blaisred

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:27 pm
Aiko looked up at the stands, sure enough, Walt was there. why is he always were i am... she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:13 am
*Logen Smiled as a reply to Aiko for if her hand was okay and said:*

"thank you! and my hand is fine!"

*She answered Christian:*

"i didnt eat much breakfast so ill come!"

*and then she walked off with Christian wondering what she would have*  

Wacram Glaziuz

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:19 pm
Aiko smiled at them, " I will catch up with you guys later... i am going to catch the bludgers... and pack up and stuff.. " she said. The snitch was in the box with the quaffle. She pulled out her wand and aimed it at a bluddger.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:55 am
"No thanks. I have, things. I think." Then he said to himself so no one over there could hear, "I wonder if I could find someplace to camp out so I wouldn't have to go back to Slytherin. Maybe in the Dark forest."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

blaisred

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:10 pm
"well guess its just me and u Logen" smiled christian pating heron the sholder  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff