Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
Len's art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You made Len so handsome, kyangfan!! ^O^
And awesome v-day rose, len!! ^O^

I was in the middle of drawing you guys.
But then I misplaced the papers.
And now I can't find them gonk

So, I decided to re-sketch you guys again xP
It was a must, really, since I left out a couple of your items in the "missing" sketches xP

I've done the so-called "group art" so now I'm doing individuals, like kyangfan xP
Had to stall a little since there were a couple of people requesting me to sketch theirs sweatdrop
I suddenly had to do commissions O_O
Anyway, now that they are all done, I can focus back to you guys xDDD

P/s: Storm doesn't speak much xP

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:25 am
Eheh... speaking of missing items Koro, I had to leave off quite a few items to get the impression I wanted. but I figure, all that angelic beauty must be hidden under teh fake beard and glasses! mrgreen

Loudspeaker: "Attention viewers: you may not be aware, but the bearded woman with the glasses wandering around in the lobby is actually an angel in our midst. Someone take pictures!" xd  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:31 pm
An angel! *gets camera and takes pictures*

koro! ur back biggrin

anyway thanks for the compliment and the gift XD a thousand thank u's smile

well, i wonder where the missing drawings are?? anyway both of u should really take a rest, poeple will understand if both of u took a break --as for me, i'm workin on gettin that four horsemen item xd --  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol xD

I have shaved! ^O^
Well, actually, I was intending to wear the beard a little longer but after taking off the majestic robe, it looked weird xD

So I had to take the beard off sweatdrop

Nah. It's okies.
I was planning to make a new one anyway on you two ^___^

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:46 am

To Len and Kyangfan blaugh

User Image

User Image

Bigger versions are in my devvy xP
Photobucket was loading slow for mehhh crying

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:51 am
*squee!* 'tis a Sleepy Len and a Happy Me! mrgreen Thankies, I'm putting it up as my sig, if you don't mind! heart

...But this makes me feel guilty for not having finished yours yet! Gah... I will post it soon, I promise! gonk  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:38 pm

Ahhh!! xD
I'm honoured to seeing my sketch in your siggy xD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:06 pm
koromyst and kyangfan *also*

Ahhh!! xD
I'm honoured to seeing my sketch in your siggy xD

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:34 pm
wow, u caught my true nature in ur drawing kroro, sleeping! xd

those are awesome work XD

hehe, sorry , i haven't been online much, guess i'm still tired of the massive schoolwork they're makin us do sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:32 pm
Len! There you are... I was wondering where'd you'd been ^^ But yeah, school is evil... and soon here we'll have to study like mad for AP exams! gonk

On the plus side, I got admitted into the college I wanted to go to... and tomorrow's me 18th b-day. mrgreen  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:45 pm
yeah, its nice to be back here biggrin

don worry, i feel ur pein --our finals are coming next week-- and i will suffer a lot gonk

hehe, congrats --now if i can only get admitted to the college i want...-- anyway i will take ur success as my inspiration XD

anyway, good luck to both of us on the test crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:59 am
kyangfan
Len! There you are... I was wondering where'd you'd been ^^ But yeah, school is evil... and soon here we'll have to study like mad for AP exams! gonk

On the plus side, I got admitted into the college I wanted to go to... and tomorrow's me 18th b-day. mrgreen

Really?
Happy birthday!!! ^O^

By the way, Tilly is wondering about your absence from the lotto thread xP

Whoa~ good luck to the both of you then xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:25 pm
Oh, really? Meh, I just realized I haven't talked to Tilly in ages! eek ...I did visit a couple of times, but it seemed like I would be barging into a middle of a convo if I posted. But I think this means I should go and assure Tilly I haven't fallen into a blackhole somewhere and forgotten. sweatdrop

Good luck on your finals, Len; I'm sure you'll do fine! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:34 pm
dang, i was going to draw u somethin for ur b-day but i can't show it today, i promise to show it tomorrow, promise!

sweatdrop sorry for the delay, but sitll, Happy Birthday!

yeah, its on monday, i'll need a helluva lot of luck sweatdrop

oh tnx for the encouragment koro biggrin  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:44 pm

I was going to send ya a little something kyangfan xP
But this "General Error" post error thingy is messing up my trades and pms gonk

Probably because of the monkeys' mishaps before they were caught and recaged -___-||
(refer recent announcement)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games