Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
new naruto rp (plz join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will u join
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i dont care and i hate u
View Results

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:16 pm
*opens his bag and sux the light back in and looks at Mai* im Shikyo and u are  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:20 pm
Mai had a kinda mean look on her face "The name is Mai. dont forget it!" she said ((she isnt very frendly to strangers lol srry)) "Why are you with Fujuki...ShIkYo" she said his name in a rude way "we never have visitors..."
Fujuki whispered "ugh and thats the reason why...." she said looking at Mai "Sorry about her rudness. she dosent really trust strangers...thats why i dont have many people over...srry i didnt warn you eirlier" <=]  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:22 pm
*smiles abit* its alright i mean shes only try to protect her sister i think its kinda cute  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:30 pm
Fujuki;s eyes widened "Mai?my sister?" she said in a kinda discusted voice "She is not my sister...i...." she looked at Mai "Ill tell you the story when Mai isnt around" she whispered. she opened the door and they walked in "Here is the living room..." she said pointing to the room they were about ot ener "Is anyone thirsty?" she asked looking at the both of them "I AM!" Mai yelled all loud "Okay what about you?" she said looking bac at Shikyo?"
((ill tell u the story in the next post so ur not confued lol))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:36 pm
na im fine and sry it just seemed like she was  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:39 pm
"Alright...Mai dont be rude while i get you some juice" she said right before she walking into the kitchen across the hall and got her some juice....
Mai: "So...how long have you known Cuzzy?" she said giving him a concerned look
((she calls Fujuki Cuzzy like couzin...but they are not couzins lol))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:41 pm
*laughs a little bit at cuzzy* not long we just met at a park  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:44 pm
Mai put her hand on her chin "Hmmm...i see.....then why are you here? you hardly know her....unless...your trying to steal from us!!!" she said pointing her finger at him almost touching his nose "FUJUKI FUJUKI HE IS A THEIF" she said screamed out to Fujuki in the other room
((srry im bored so i wanted to do that lol XP))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:47 pm
[its ok]
*blinks abit while looking at Mia's finger right in front of his nose* well todays really slow and if i wanted to i could do it without u even seeing me  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:51 pm
Mai's eyes widened "FUJUKI FUJUKI!!!!"
Fujuki came out of the kitchen with a small cup of juice "Huh what is it?"
"This man said he is gunna steal from us when we are gone!!!" she said taking his words and twisting them up...
"Wh-what?" she said totaly confused....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:53 pm
agh*shakes his head and slaps his forehead and drags his hand down his face* i said i could do it without u seeing me not that i was gonna do it im not a thief  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:59 pm
Fujuki looked bac at Mai with a mad look on her face "Mai"
Mai: "No he said it..c'mon you gotta believe me?!" she said with an inocent look on her face
Fujuki: "Mai dont even try. i already know that look...and he didnt say that...i can tell your lying" she said with a mad look on her face still "Go to your room, i dont need you making things up so that i would kick him out of ur house"
Mai: "fine" she mumbled and draged her feet al the way to her room
Fujuki: *sigh*"im sorry about her.I dont know what is with her and strangers..its like...she hates the world or something..." she said puting the juice on the table in the living room then sitting down on the couch....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:04 pm
its alright *takes a seat next to fujuki on the couch* shes just looking out for her cuzzy*luaghs a bit at it*
[woo did it all with one hand while eating a cookie its awsome]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:09 pm
((lol awsome O.O))
Fujuki sighed "She isnt my cuzin either...she likes to call me that tho...i found her a few years ago when she was just a tiny baby alone.not fed, not bathed,...not loved...." she said looking down thinking about that time "....one day i was walking by a dark aly and saw her ther , she kinda looked dead but i can see her little cheast moving when she took breaths. she. saw me and saw that i was looking at her. she folowed me home and i had her ever since then. she has really gotten atached to me...." she said with a small smile........  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:17 pm
well thats a sad but sweet story, so i guess she never knew her parents maybe thats why she doesnt like strangers... my parents died when i was five they were killed by demons  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff