Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE NEW POKEMON GX! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:18 am
''yeah well we were still quite young then anyway, but i'm you know, laid-back in personality.'' kitty said.

'' yeah. but wait why am i still the same?'' i havent changed back to normal'' hydrox said.

''maybe this will help you. '' kity smiled as she pushed him laughing. she then grabbed him and kissed him.(big, awwwww... moment)'' wanna know something else. i love you and i know you love me''  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:55 pm
"Awwwwww!^^"  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:10 am
'' right now too agate village so i can finish of the darkness taht is in you. '' kitty smiled grabbing him and flying off.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:39 pm
" He...Hey!" She Whant After Tham.  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:23 am
after landing kitty was swarmed by the villagers.she explained what she was doing and they left after wishing her good look.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:22 am
"Ok....What Now?"  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:34 am
''we go to the relic and get celebi to finish the purification for us'' kitty smiled walking through the village.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:29 am
Pokemon: None
Nature: Cold and calculating
Bio: In his younger years he took a rather unusual interest in animals. Capture was something that he was rather good at. Not just animals but the occasional bully or criminal as well. He also came to know quite alot about the nature or animals. At first he was welcome with open arms by the original professors of Pokemon. But then he discovered an odd secret about there potential. Certain Pokemon just like humans could be molded under the most extreme circumstances into something indescribable. They could evolve into one of the three secret forms this world hid from the world. Now in his twilight years spends his time capturing Pokemon and putting them through the worst of trials in an attempt to make them evolve into one of the three hidden forms. No one has seen him in years........till now.
Looks: User Image  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:37 am
The professor crept up on an unsuspecting Sperrow that was sitting in the shadow of a tree enjoying the breeze from the wind. It opened its wings while standing on the grass as its beak opened burrowing into the ground to catch a worm that had surfaces from the depths of the soil. While the creature happily chewed his food the Professor snuck up on the creature slamming it with a tree branch he held in his hand.

The creature was sent to the ground and attempted to get up after the attack. He was struck again, this time even harder than before. The Sperrow lay on the ground sore from the beating it had just received and closed its wings. The Professor looked down at the creature with a cold stare as he pulled a pokeball out of his side bag.....Your!! coming with me creature of the sky...I have plans for you hah ah hahah...cough...gou.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:55 am
((What Was That?!)) "I....I Feel Someone Near. Run....I'll Fight Whatevers Out There. HEY! WHATEVER YOU ARE,COME AND FIGHT! I WILL BE HAPPY TO SKIN YOU ALIVE!!!!!" She Got Rady To Kill,With A Look Of A Mad Killer In Her Eyes.  

T-A Reborn

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:56 am
The Professor threw the log to the ground with both hands. Part of the grass was smashed under the weight of the twenty pound log. The grass fell to the side around the log as it lay there. He began to breath a little faster as he held onto his knees. The pokeball tightly held in his right hand. The Professor held up his right hand tossing the ball at the Sperrow. The ball opened snatching the pokemon from the ground with a red light. It moved back and forth twice lighting up the middle of the ball then lay still. These were not just any ordinary pokeballs. In fact they were more skillfully crafted than any of the on the market pokeballs. More durable than the Masterball but with a ninety percent capture rate instead of the one-hundred percent that the Masterball offered.

He stood up straight holding the pokeball up in the air with a grin on his face. Alas, now I shall take this specimen back to my lab to put through, "his grin widened as he finished his sentence, "experiments". The Professor took only a few steps in the direction of his lab when he heard the scream of an unknown person. Wha...,"he looked over his right shoulder trying to stop who had made the noise". Whoever it was they sounded angry...he'd run into people that didn't approve of his methods of capture before. But those had only been nature types that would just talk his ears off. Nothing of any real danger..but this one sounded just a bit more crazy than he wanted to wait around for. The Professor started walking quickly as he nervously stuffed the pokeball into his side pack.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:40 am
"Grrrrr" She Yelled Evin Loder. "WHAT?! YOUR TO MUCH OF A WINP TO FIGHT A POKEMON-GIRL?! IF YOUR A HUNTER OR PROFASSER,THAN COME AND BATTLE ME! I WILL SEND YOU TO THE DEEPEST PITS OF HELL!" She Fiered Up Her Whip,And Got Her Fangs,And Clows Baired.  

T-A Reborn

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:49 am
Name: Necris
Pokemon: Darkrai
Nature: Lonely, Angry
Personality: Quick tempered
Bio: A little boy was running away from home when he was promised ultimate power and the ability to harm those who hurt him in the past. He accepted the deal with the Dark Pokemon and now his body is deformed and looks like this.
Crush: None
Other: Necris doesnt get along well with others what-so-ever, but he does like to speak with ghost types when he can find one.
Looks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:03 am
Necris was walking by when he heard some screaming. He decided to check it out. He saw a young lady standing there just screaming. He wondered why she screamed. He decided to find out. He crept up behind a tree and tried to see her soul. He could almost do it, but she wasnt asleep. He wanted to put her asleep but when he got banished from the town he once lived in, he decided humans werent very good people. But this one didnt look like a human. His curiosity was going to kill him one day. But it wasnt going to be today. He snuck up behind the young lady and reached his hand out to touch her shoulder.  

Testament-the-Reaper-666

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:19 am
"KYAAA!" She Turend And Kicked The Guy That She Could Fell Behind Her. "What The Hell?! Who The Hell ARE You?!" She Glerd At Him. "I Hope You Know Who I Am....You Will Need To Know To Serviev One Sec Battleing ME!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff