Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
They think twilight and the series is Satanic! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight and the series; Satanic?
  wtf...nop!
  ill go satanic for edward *lol not my point*
  "i worship thy vampires"
View Results

xXNoOnesPrincessXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:28 pm
mugglegirl713
If anyone tells you you'll go to hell for reading Twilight, either: a) jump and down and tell them that you can't wait; b) tell them you'll meet them there; c) ask them to back up this claim with evidence, and laugh at them when they can't. d) remind them that the author and several of the main characters (Carlisle) are christian

And if we all do end up in hell because they're right (like that'll ever happen) then I'm joining that book club smile

xD I've done a-d!! It was funny seeing their reactions when I did razz

Also, hell doesn't seem that bad if I'm going down there because of Twilight xD It must be lovely there and of course I'm joining the book club as well xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:19 am
Agen WOOOOOOOOOO HELLISH BOOK CLUB

If we are geting sent to hell for reading good intellagent books then it cant be that bad

I was thinking I remember haering somewhere (Garth Nix books) that the afterlife has levels whats to say that one level of hell isn't just for fantisy book/movie/video game fans?  

kgirl1992

xXNoOnesPrincessXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:40 pm
Oooh, good theory. Maybe there is biggrin I'd count on going XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:06 pm
There is nothing wrong with the Golden Compass...they did not kill God..they killed someone who posing as God (it was a fake)..the one thing I have learned in this lifetime is for every great thing there is always people wished it didn't exist

as for the whole vampire books are Satanic thing...how can they be satanic...if satanism is all about worshiping satan and praising him in hell...how wanting to be a vampire relevant because vampires do not go to hell...they are damned and do not go anywhere...I'd definitely prefer going nowhere in the afterlife if "chrisitans" are supposed to act this way  

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xbookxwormx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:47 pm
ugh
it's only bad if a person takes it as something bad and tries actually being a vampire..
if you just read it simply for the fact that you like the story, then it shouldn't be bad
and i'm unlucky too b/c i'm catholic and my dumb mother makes me go to religion class
(little does she know that i'm sexually active and i'm bi)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:28 pm

Er, NO He's trying to control your bottom.

Golden compass isn't a good a book. The movie supposed to be good. Just be careful with what your getting into.

Twilight is not satanic. All bad things can be good, depends on your personal view.

sikis1312

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:44 pm
sikis1312

Er, NO He's trying to control your bottom.

Golden compass isn't a good a book. The movie supposed to be good. Just be careful with what your getting into.

Twilight is not satanic. All bad things can be good, depends on your personal view.

I disagree; The Golden Compass was a good book; the movie not so much. It's a factor. Besides, aren't we supposed to be talking about the Twilight series and not that?

biggrin I still agree with what Philip Pullman said...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:21 pm
OH GET THIS!

The person that turned me onto this series.
One day, I walked up to her and asked her about something in the book..

You know what she said?
"I burned the books"
She is a major jesus freak
and thinks it is Satonic.

WTF is going on with these people? >.>

-NolaGirlAtHeart-

Akasha31993

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:30 pm
this is frickin stupid! I got in trouble a few months back for readin Twilight and they threatened to suspend me for reading Stephen frickin King!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:10 pm
O_O ahhhhhh...

golden compass is awesome! twilight is awesome! your teacher is not. O_O

what's wrong with people these days? It's A book. >_>  

AceArtemis7

Professional Architect

1,150 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Chokolate Thief

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:17 pm
I'm lucky my parents could care less that I'm reading this. If you think about it, ANYTHING could be taken as the devil, any movie with kissing or blood or killing. Why are they picking on Twilight?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:17 am
The Twilight Series? Satanic? Wow... you ahve one f****** up teaher. 3nodding  

mangadeba

TeamJasper_x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:48 pm
Rotfl. And that's why Carlisle, Edward, etc. believe in God and follow the basic Judeo-Christian ethical viewpoint, right?
Tell your teacher to actually read the book before they make stupid-a** comments.
My extremely religious mother enjoyed all three books immensly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:13 am
oh my god are you serious?! twilight owns! and the golden compass was also a great series. i want to see the movie really bad! i'd totally start arguing with that teacher, since i'm pretty much an atheist. dunno how to spell it though hahaha. my spanish teacher says my stuff is satanic too, but she just jokes about it. though she doesn't like it when i say "oh my god" but that's a bad habit of mine >.>  

Xx_Yuuki_xX

Gekka101

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:45 pm
Cullenism=my new religion  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items