Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:28 pm
"ahhh... its happening again i got to go..."as his eyes turn red "i new this full moon would disrupt my night!" hair starts to grow super fast and his fangs grow slitely."please everyone please forgive me for leave so early. but this will only take an hour!" as he teleports the black cloud surrounds him and hes gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:32 pm
OrangeJ
i'v never tryed because we need to pass through different dimention were the physics are completely wack nothing is real but its all real.
Lerina nodded and thought for a moment. "I guess you'd know better than I. The only things I know about teleportaion are what I've read."  

Eisoji

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:33 pm
using magic he tells arc I have the virus of the werewolf. i'm trying to fight it.... then it fades from the wild side taking over completely.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:33 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
(((Gotta go sleep off this damn benadryl. I'll be back in a few hours, if anyone's still here at that point.)))

[[Good night!]]

OrangeJ
Ars Arcana

Ars put on a serious look and bluffed. "Half the time I'm awake."

hmmm...with a puzzeled look on his face. how do we stop your rage?

Ars chuckled as she heard that. "Killing or feeding. Pretty much teleport yourself away and let me wack around. But I was kidding on that, my body can make blood for itself in a human-like rate, but I lose it if I don't feed for long or morph too much... Or by bleeding of course. When I get only about thirty percent of my blood I go berserk in minutes and it will only stop once I'm about 120% full... And with a damn headache. But you'd notice. See, my eyes are red. The less red they get, until they get almost marble-colored, mean almost a gauge to berserkness. Once they get marble-colored and to almost lightblue... Then run." She waved her fan a bit, the hair made her feel a bit hot and dirty, no pun intended. "I take pride in never letting it happen... But in wars it may actually do happen."  

Ars Arcana
Crew

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:36 pm
Ars Arcana
Deadly Nightshayde
(((Gotta go sleep off this damn benadryl. I'll be back in a few hours, if anyone's still here at that point.)))

[[Good night!]]

OrangeJ
Ars Arcana

Ars put on a serious look and bluffed. "Half the time I'm awake."

hmmm...with a puzzeled look on his face. how do we stop your rage?

Ars chuckled as she heard that. "Killing or feeding. Pretty much teleport yourself away and let me wack around. But I was kidding on that, my body can make blood for itself in a human-like rate, but I lose it if I don't feed for long or morph too much... Or by bleeding of course. When I get only about thirty percent of my blood I go berserk in minutes and it will only stop once I'm about 120% full... And with a damn headache. But you'd notice. See, my eyes are red. The less red they get, until they get almost marble-colored, mean almost a gauge to berserkness. Once they get marble-colored and to almost lightblue... Then run." She waved her fan a bit, the hair made her feel a bit hot and dirty, no pun intended. "I take pride in never letting it happen... But in wars it may actually do happen."

arc i got to its time to eat so pm my when the king and queen are picked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:37 pm
*turns on boombox but has only elevator music cds*  

-Darth Oreo-

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:37 pm
lupatriaRegen
Luciano swept in, the wind at his back, whipping his silvered hair about his face like threads of moonlight. "The night is young yet, greetings to all of you."

Ars went over to greet Luciano. "Good night, my dear, please enjoy the feast, and happy new year." She thought for a moment that the area was too crowded and decided to wait for new guest nearer the springs. "If you excuse me, why don't you try the wine? I have to take a little walk there." Ars spoke, took a small bow and walked slowly to the fountains, sitting by one. Ah, my spine needed that, she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:39 pm
It seems the music has taken a turn for the worse....  

LupatriaRegen

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:40 pm
Lerina took a seat and sighed quietly. All her conversations seemed to have ended.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:45 pm
Ars Arcana
lupatriaRegen
Luciano swept in, the wind at his back, whipping his silvered hair about his face like threads of moonlight. "The night is young yet, greetings to all of you."

Ars went over to greet Luciano. "Good night, my dear, please enjoy the feast, and happy new year." She thought for a moment that the area was too crowded and decided to wait for new guest nearer the springs. "If you excuse me, why don't you try the wine? I have to take a little walk there." Ars spoke, took a small bow and walked slowly to the fountains, sitting by one. Ah, my spine needed that, she thought.

He nodded, accepting and returning Ars' greeting. "Happy new year, and sampling the wine sounds lovely."  

LupatriaRegen

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:45 pm
lupatriaRegen

"I found another CD!" *turns up some Michael Jackson*
"User ImageBilly Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who knows that I am the one! But the kid is not my son!User Image oh... uh... sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:46 pm
-Darth Oreo-
lupatriaRegen

"User ImageBilly Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl who knows that I am the one! But the kid is not my son!User Image oh... uh... sorry."

Oh my, this gets more and more interesting.  

LupatriaRegen

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:47 pm
lupatriaRegen
-Darth Oreo-
lupatriaRegen

Oh my, this gets more and more interesting.

well then, would you like to make a request, I seem to have found the iTunes icon on my dock.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:50 pm
-Darth Oreo-
lupatriaRegen

[[OMIGOD. Too bad this char won't sing along... Damn Arc.]]

Ars sipped the clean water and felt invigorated. She stood and went back inside to host more, in the way, mending her flight wings into her legs, so she wouldn't be bothered by standing anymore. She slowly approached Lerina and sat by her side. "I seem to hear a quiet mind?"  

Ars Arcana
Crew

Eisoji

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:54 pm
Ars Arcana

[[OMIGOD. Too bad this char won't sing along... Damn Arc.]]

Ars sipped the clean water and felt invigorated. She stood and went back inside to host more, in the way, mending her flight wings into her legs, so she wouldn't be bothered by standing anymore. She slowly approached Lerina and sat by her side. "I seem to hear a quiet mind?"
Lerina looked up and nodded with a small smile. "It seems the people I was chatting with all had to go."  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff