Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS 2: The New war! (NOW OPEN BUT ACEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:35 pm
"I will be sure to that....I have protected millions of lives from death...one shan't be a problem." Phoenix then looked at valak and prepared for the fight that would not only decide his fate but the fate of the whole school of elements  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:24 pm
(um...somebody couldpost something atleast!)  

Phoenix utashima

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:26 pm
Ryukai noticed something out of the corner of his eye and lept behind a tree. He sent the picture to Pheonix. A massive army of Valak's men. What do I do? Confront or leave?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:31 pm
"They're probily attacking one of the students...kill off as many as you need to save the student ten get that student back to the cave."Phoenix was now looking straight at valak. "what you waiting for valak you have the perfect chance to strike me. so why not or are you to scared to fight me!"  

Phoenix utashima

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:35 pm
Ryukai sighed and woke Shishuri up. It's time... He said to her. A few minutes later, there was a single form, besides Ryukai's. He motioned towards a direction. "Go over there. There will be a girl my age and a glade. Go in; The field I put up shall not hurt you." The student dashed off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:50 pm
*how can this guy be so powerful.* luther thought to himself  

King Phar

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:56 pm
(could you edit it so I can understand it please...sorrry if that offended you)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:09 pm
(now if only dark rider was online!!!!!)  

Phoenix utashima

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:30 pm
I think I'll go back to hating you...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:33 pm
Actually I'm not switching just offering a few advanced roleplayers a chance to come in this...not saying any of you are bad *cough* except the dark rider do to his one sentence posting and going offline when he is most needed.*cough it's just I need allot more people in this thing.  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:07 pm
( Reason this role play hasn't moved one minute is due to the fact that I am waiting for the dark rider so we can role play the fight between Valak and Phoenix)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:14 pm
Ryukai, after a while, returned to the glade. He turned to the sixteen students he'd saved, and said, "Listen, me and my friend are going to do a protection ritual. No disturbances." He walked into a portal, saying, "Are all the preparations complete?"

Shishuri nodded. "The blood of ten ravens, thirteen eagle feathers, and the fang of Orcada."

Ryukai nodded. "Good. Kikuraka surayatan, Shishuri."

Shishuri smiled. "Hikoto norisu katena, Ryukai." She replied.  

Demonic Repentance

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:39 pm
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gixuoCn_IM watch the video it's a bleach fight I know but it's basically a fight from my role play that is becoming a book sooner or later Ichigo=Oen(friends main RPC) and the guy in the white is a captian but cant rember the name he is Zezima another one of my friends NPC's but he's a god....watch the fight and injoy.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:06 pm
((It's Byakuya Kuchiki you're thinking of.))  

Demonic Repentance

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces