Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:45 am
I smiled back as I answered "I would enjoy traveling with you miss, maybe we can find an alternate cure than blood from a queen like Saya or D-Diva, so where do we go now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:47 pm
Sayuri had had enough of waitingfor haji and kay. " Ok i guess i'll go look for them" she said jumping out of the window. she walked down the sidewalk sensinf for any trace of haji's or kay's sent. After awhile she found kay's and followed it down an alleyway.she heard what sounded like people talking above her. " Kay, is that you up there?" she asked waiting for a reply.  

Hinata-Uzumaki-Hime

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:42 pm
i looked down from the building, "S-SAYURI!!!!!!, Here, Sano come on!" i said pretty much picking him up and running down the flights of stairs until i got to the alley entrance, i ran out the door and knocked myself out by tripping and falling at sayuri's feet when iw as walking out of the door.
"....ouch...." i said, my wing felt like it was broken. I was a little scratched up but i looke up at sayuri and couldnt help but smile and laugh a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:12 pm
"Are you okay?!" I ask worried as I crouch down next to her.  

Salem Delgado

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:25 pm
I smiled at him and got up.
"Im fine, trust me give me a little blood and im rearing to go ^^" i said, "but for now im okay".
I bent my wingd until all the bones went back into place painfully.
I flapped it a couple of times to make sure it was okay, it stil hurt about but other than that i was fine.
I put my hands into my pocket and started to walk.
i looked back and yelled, "You guys coming or what?"i smiled a bit.
(God i really hate smiling......but......i guess its to be nice to people and so people dont ask questions..........)i thought ti myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:31 pm
"Alright." I grined jogging a little to catch up "So I just realised, I did not get you name miss."  

Salem Delgado

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:42 pm
"O........my name...........My name is Kayl.....i guess you could say im like saiya and diva but.......im not much of an asset but im weaker than them by far but im much stronger than the average person.....but now that saiya is..........gone........i guess im kinda importanish now that saiya is gone now though, im fighting for the same cause....atleast thats what ive been told by Hagi.." i said, with sayuri on the other side of me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:14 pm
"So Saya is gone now? That exlpains why I could not find her, oh well it is a pleasure to meet you Miss Kayl." Salem replied bowing slightly.  

Salem Delgado

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:40 pm
"if you would mind, you dont have to call me miss,its makes me feel out of the ordinary and old and no bowing, your just as equal as i am" i said smilinga bit.
I yawned stretched my arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:49 pm
"Calling you miss and bowing was simply me being polite, but if you would rather me not do those things then I shall not." I said straightening up and smiling "So where are we heading Kayl?"  

Salem Delgado

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:34 pm
"hm...well we have to go homewe'll be there for abot another day then were heading out again, thanks from coming along again ^^"i said  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:43 pm
"Uhm, would you mind if I acompany you? I actually just arrived in this town and have yet to find a place to stay." I laughed nervously rubbing the back of my head.  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:51 pm
Rae-sama_sessh-sama_4life
MY eyes widened as i looked at her.
"Sano..whatever you do please, do not drink her blood....." i said as i looked down at him.
I slung his arm over my shoulder and helped him stand. I layed him down on a bench.
"Diva......what are you doing here....i thought you were dead...." i said facing her , my eyes glowing white.(unlike blue or red like diva and saiya)
My hand covered itself with ice into something resembling a sword.
(Hagi where are you?.........) i thought to myself...i knew i was strong but she was most likley many time stronger than me..
Rather than injure myself also i turned back to Sano, grabbed him and used my still portruding wings which i still didnt know how to get rid of and took flight into the sky as fast as i could.
WHen we got far enough away i pulled out some herbs i always keep on me and did the best i could to try and heal his wounds.
She giggled" do you really think i wodul die that easily? you should know me better than that, also STAY OUT OF MY AFFAIRS"She said as she narrowed her eyes" so Sano what drink i promise you will feel and be much better afterwards."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:49 pm
she jumped to the top of a building and called out" you can't hide from me, i always get what i am, but it id funning chasing you tho , you can give him to me now"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:29 pm
I looked up at diva aharshglare plastered on my face.
"and you assumei would simply hand him over like a prize" i scoffed, "If you really want him, then lets shed blood over the matter"i finished

OKay yea it was a teansy weansy fact that when i got caughtup in the heat of battle and stuf i tend to get a little scary or crazy and sometime alittleblood thirsty, but i meant who doesnt right ^^""")i thought to myself.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff