Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:00 pm
She blushed brightly whens he saw him look at her but waved anyway.S he smiled and leaned in the window some.S he just had accepted thats he had a crush on him and put it on a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:09 pm
He waved back to be polite. He then hurried off into the house up to his room. He quickly showered and changed his clothes. Once he was dressed he looked at the mirror in his private bathroom and examined his right cheek. He had a sharp intake of breathe from the pain as he touched it. "That is gonna bruise. His good I'll give him that."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:14 pm
She bit her lip some and looked around. She wasnt hungry yet but she worried about his cheek and also if she would ever have to listen to the younger one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:17 pm
He decided to go check on Sasha and see what she thought of the fight. He thought about getting an ice pack for his cheek, but changed his mind. He had felt worse pain before. Walking quickly it didn't take long for him to reach her room. He went in and leaning against the door said, "So what did you think of the fighting?"  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:22 pm
Sasha saw him and instantly stood and walked over. Her fingers didnt touch his cheek but they were around it. "...hows your cheek..." She stepped back bowing " sorry...and it was really cool...but hows your cheek ? "  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:26 pm
"It's okay. I have felt pain that was a whole lot worse," he said calmly shruggin it off. "That kid was really good though. One of the best men I think have and he hasn't even been with us for long."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:33 pm
She gingerly leaned up and kissed his his cheek. " to make it feel better..."S he said and blushed as she leaned back on heels. SHe looked away unable to look him in the face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:38 pm
He shifted slightly feeling a little uncomfratable. "Uh...okay," he said slowly looking around. "I see that your new books are here," he commented pointing to a new box of books by the book case.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:43 pm
She nodded. " yeah i havent had the chance to go through them yet..." She said and turned from him as she couldnt stop blushing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:48 pm
"I have yet to find a bad book in this place. All of the books are interesting to some degree," he said walking over to the box. "I should know too cause I have read all of the books at least once."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:53 pm
She walked behind him and nodded. " wow...you must be so much smarter than me..." she said and blushed whens he was so close to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:00 pm
He shifted around so that she wasn't behind him. "Actually I've lived here my whole life and there is no tv," he stated. "When one is cut off from tv books become good friends really fast."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:04 pm
" I understand..i lived in the country not far from here when my father went to office. that way i could still be with my friends" she said picking up about 5 she wanted to read,  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:21 pm
"Well I must be going. I had just come by to make sure you got the books and see what you thought of the fights," he said. He turned around and started heading to the door.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:25 pm
Sasha nodded but looked after him. She wanted so much to just run have him and hold his hand in hers. Her hand even reached for his but she tried to pull it back in time and not to get his attention.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff