Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:30 am
she laughed, a smile coming across her face. "alright." she replied easily. "actually i'm not a vegetarian." she shrugged but with a smile still on her face. she stood up and thought about the way back for a moment to make sure she had it right in her head. "so i'll see you all later?" she asked. It was strange how comfortable she was although she was sitting in a circle with shape shifting wolves. she laughed slightly inside, It was just so crazy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:30 pm
Ben grinned and got up. "Alright, team! Let's get cookin'!" he said, jogging off towards their house. The rest of the pack fell in line.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:17 pm
she cast one last look over her shoulder before she headed up the path toward home. she moved her things from the living room to the extra room upstairs. it was a quaint room that had a small stereo by the wall with a ribbon on it. she picked up the card. "welcome home." it said. she smiled. her uncle knew that she loved music and was very attached to it. so while she put her things away she popped in her favorite Nightwish cd and sang along with a tune. It had always reminded her of her own life, but maybe not any longer.

"a nightingale in a golden cage,
thats me,
locked inside reality's maze.

come someone make my heavy heart light,
come undone and bring me back to life."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:43 pm
Ben yawned and stretched out on the couch, which was dwarfed under his mammoth form. "Work, my lackeys, work!" he shouted at his friends.
Braiden kicked him. "Shut up, you're helping, Cheif Lazyass."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:00 am
Teresia had placed the last of her things in drawers and placed all her books (which were many) on a shelf in her closet. she organized them carefully but series and alphabetical order before setting her bed in it's black and gold confuter and pillows. she smiled vaguely to herself. it finally looked like her room and it made her smile.

it was nice to do this alone. her uncle said that he would be gone often because of the fact that he's a truck driver. but she didn't mind. she preferred to do things on her own anyhow.

Teresia then went back down stairs and found out that it had taken her the most of 3 hours to set things up. she sighed, dropped into a chair in the small kitchen and looked around. so this was it, she thought. and then she realized that she didn't know where she was going later to meet up with Ben and the others. she hit herself in the head slightly, "i'm such a idiot sometimes." she shook her head. maybe she could just follow the noise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:19 am
Meanwhile, Ben and the others argued. "Put a shirt on, Ben, you look like a hobo!" Erin shouted.
Ben snorted. "What if we have to phase?!"
"We WON'T"
"What if we DO?"
"SHUT UP, YOU TWO!" shouted all the others in unison.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:59 pm
Tereisa stood up as it began to get darker in the horizon. she sighed, "well maybe if i head down to that beach i'll run into someone who can tell me." she shrugged. it would be better than to sit there the whole night doing nothing.

she went to her room, changed into a black tank top and ripped jeans. the rain wouldn't bother her. she was actually quite warm at that time, even if her skin was ice cold.

she headed outside, it was misting instead of raining. she smiled and headed out to the beach.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:42 pm
Johnny sat on a rock on the beach. His sneakered feet tapped out a rythym on the stone.
"I can hear their aruguing from all the way over here." he said, sighing. He rolled up the sleeves of his flannel shirt and jumped off the rock, landing with a light thud on the sand.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:23 am
Teresia paused, hearing the light step on the sand and looked through the darkness. she noticed someone on the beach, "Hello." she replied easily as a warning that she was there. she came out of the trees and brushed her long hair out of her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:48 pm
"Hello." said Johnny sauntering out of the shadows, hands in pockets. "Oh! Are you Teresia Carter?" he asked.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:54 pm
she nodded briefly, "yes. i was invited to this bbq thing and then i realized i had no idea where i was going." she laughed slightly, feeling like a complete idiot. "Who are you?" she asked cautiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:08 am
"Jonathan Andre Glazer III. Or just Johnny Glazer." said Johnny with a flourishing bow. He, of course, trpped.
"I was headed to the party as well. Would you like me to lead the way?"  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:24 pm
she smiled, "It's nice to meet you." she replied easily as she walked forward, letting herself into the moonlight. "That would be nice, thank you." she smiled. "I feel like such a neanderthal being new here. i don't know where anything is." she laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:18 pm
"It becomes second nature after a while. It's not a big place, after all." Johnny said easily. "So, I'm assuming you've met the pack, huh? They usually only invite you to barbeques if your in on their secret. Most of the Rez shows up for their parties."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:42 pm
she nodded, "i was here hardly five minutes before ben found me on the side of the road and then a few moments later a few of the 'others' pulled up. there was an argument and things got crazy." she shrugged. "i found out rather quickly." she explained as she followed him and sighed, "it's been a long day. i could use some fun time." she smiled, "although i hope i didn't start any problems."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff