Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:33 am
DioRte
XWraith_LordX
DioRte
Rellik San
DioRte

I guess you could call yourself that, since magnets don't always attract, they repulse just the same. Gloating is very repulsive, so congratulations Mr. Magnet.
Good job I don't gloat... and I should specify... I'm like an electro magnet for people. biggrin

Well then you're failing, horribly.
I second that. There are only about...hmm...3 people here out of a thousand who can't resist your electromagnetism...

I'd seriously like to see those thousand [give or take] people and see just how much they truly give a damn as well. Going from thread to thread acting like a pompous a** is hardly a way to get any friends who really give a damn about anything you have to say or do. Just what exactly is it that you do, Rellik, besides claim to be a human electromagnet, because I've yet to see anything that you've done that defines you in any way but doing just that, or maybe I'm not looking hard enough?

I don't need to justify myself to you and The Goth Apple is right, do you really think me so arrogant as to assume that sort of thing in real life. I'm a serious person too, but I come here to be not so serious and cut loose you should consider the same.

As for what I do, well I don't do anything I talk to people, find common ground and we get on... some people just have a natural likability about them. I'd also like to point out and feel free to ask, I put myself down as much if not more then I big myself up.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:30 pm
It's quite possible to have a human electromagnet. You simply need to build an electromagnet so large and powerful that it's able to draw on the iron content inside the human body. Dave is a very tall person, if you surrounded him with tin at a temperature of -196 degrees Celsius, he would become a human electromagnet, a superconductor.

Unfortunately, to be a human electromagnet would be to repel other humans and magnets. You'd create a Meissner effect, and humans would levitate above you and float around you.

Oh, I get it now, so that's what my Physics teacher meant when he said the common public typically misunderstands and misuses analogies involving physics.

So basically, DioRte and XWraith_LordX are correct in claiming you repel people, if you are, as you say, a human electromagnet.

ffsghyanbh

DioRte

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:56 pm
Rellik San
DioRte
XWraith_LordX
DioRte
Rellik San
DioRte

I guess you could call yourself that, since magnets don't always attract, they repulse just the same. Gloating is very repulsive, so congratulations Mr. Magnet.
Good job I don't gloat... and I should specify... I'm like an electro magnet for people. biggrin

I second that. There are only about...hmm...3 people here out of a thousand who can't resist your electromagnetism...

I'd seriously like to see those thousand [give or take] people and see just how much they truly give a damn as well. Going from thread to thread acting like a pompous a** is hardly a way to get any friends who really give a damn about anything you have to say or do. Just what exactly is it that you do, Rellik, besides claim to be a human electromagnet, because I've yet to see anything that you've done that defines you in any way but doing just that, or maybe I'm not looking hard enough?

I don't need to justify myself to you and The Goth Apple is right, do you really think me so arrogant as to assume that sort of thing in real life. I'm a serious person too, but I come here to be not so serious and cut loose you should consider the same.

As for what I do, well I don't do anything I talk to people, find common ground and we get on... some people just have a natural likability about them. I'd also like to point out and feel free to ask, I put myself down as much if not more then I big myself up.

Like I've said, I've seen people who truly act like they're just the absolute s**t. All I've got to go on to judge your behavior is, well, your behavior, and it's basically how those people were. Why would I believe otherwise when I had no reason to? I completely understand coming here to cut loose, if you had said that from the get-go it would have been much easier. Generally when all you hear from someone is "Hey, I'm the s**t, worship me =D", you really don't get a very good first impression of them, or any sort of good impression at all for that matter. No, I never meant worship in the literal way, you're nothing like someone who genuinely believes he should be worshipped. As I've said before, a magnet attracts as well as repels another, and from what you've said, I think it's safe to say we've got much common ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:35 pm
DioRte
Rellik San
DioRte
XWraith_LordX
DioRte

Like I've said, I've seen people who truly act like they're just the absolute s**t. All I've got to go on to judge your behavior is, well, your behavior, and it's basically how those people were. Why would I believe otherwise when I had no reason to? I completely understand coming here to cut loose, if you had said that from the get-go it would have been much easier. Generally when all you hear from someone is "Hey, I'm the s**t, worship me =D", you really don't get a very good first impression of them, or any sort of good impression at all for that matter. No, I never meant worship in the literal way, you're nothing like someone who genuinely believes he should be worshipped. As I've said before, a magnet attracts as well as repels another, and from what you've said, I think it's safe to say we've got much common ground.
Damn the internet and all its troubles....*looks from you to Rellik*

Nah, you're both okay. Best just to drop this strand here I think...but calling yourself an electromagnet doesn't really help, it just has to come naturally.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Damos Darkfire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:09 pm
Where I'm from it seems pretty even  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:04 am
Damos Darkfire
^This is the first ontopic post there's been in awhile xd  

Awesome Akwardness

The_Super_Nintenho

Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:05 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Damos Darkfire
I would have to say the same, I mean, what does gender have to do with it all anyway, I don't think it makes a difference.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:54 pm
Redwinged Rogue
Blackrose Kaire
Damos Darkfire
I would have to say the same, I mean, what does gender have to do with it all anyway, I don't think it makes a difference.

It dramatically effects the frequency of getting laid down Slimelight.  

xStephanx

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:49 am
I'd have to say there are more goth girls than guys around here.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:48 am
i think most boys are sk8ers and stuff most goths are girls.  

Enviousfairy

RimiKisaragi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:30 pm
wow. lots on swing topics! n.n
*is lurking*

but umm, back on subject of metal and the goths

I listen to metal quite often yet find myself an avid gothic lolita XD
too bad I'd never dress that way at a concert

heh heh, frilly sort girl in a sea of sweat and unshirted guys....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:59 am
I wish there were more goth guys where I lived.
Most of the boys here, who would be steriotypiclly goth (like trip pants, etc.) are metal heads who are pretty rude most of the time.  

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:08 pm
RimiKisaragi
wow. lots on swing topics! n.n
*is lurking*

but umm, back on subject of metal and the goths

I listen to metal quite often yet find myself an avid gothic lolita XD
too bad I'd never dress that way at a concert

heh heh, frilly sort girl in a sea of sweat and unshirted guys....
I'd so do that.
I wouldn't do the mosh pit, though. I have aphenphosmphobia.
Once I wanted to be a "metal lolita diva". The plan was I would cover songs in styles they just should not be covered in. ("Dragula" as performed by Cascada)
In theory, I am part of a band that does just that, but the last time we were in the same place at the same time we got distracted and did something else. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:22 pm
from where i'm from there's not all that many goths at all
there's more sk8rs, emos, and ravers.
but out of all those i'd have to say a majority of them are guys.

Toxic Demise

Valyne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:25 am
wow, I did not excpect there to be twice as many females.
maybe thats why I cant find a hot goth guy haha  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces