Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand Archives
City of Kine of the Omega Alliance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:47 pm
Sogue inspected the material. Light, able to move well. He nodded.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:54 pm
"Good," Helena said, picking up her clothes. "Let's get this stuff then move on to the next stand. What else do you need?" she asked.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:34 am
Arthien
"Good," Helena said, picking up her clothes. "Let's get this stuff then move on to the next stand. What else do you need?" she asked.
Sogue looked at Helena thoughtfully from under his hood, blue eyes shining. "Food...not much else, at this point...do you need anything else? Mabye a new bow or something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:59 am
((you posted twice, silly.))
"I did want to get a few other things, but if you need to go, I can find it on my own," Helena said. She still needed a new pack and the necklace she had mentioned. She was also going to see into getting some of that tea that smelled so wonderful.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:26 pm
Arthien
((you posted twice, silly.))
"I did want to get a few other things, but if you need to go, I can find it on my own," Helena said. She still needed a new pack and the necklace she had mentioned. She was also going to see into getting some of that tea that smelled so wonderful.
Sogue shook his head. "No, i'm not terribly hungry...and it's best we stick together. I'd worry too much about you if we were apart."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:41 am
"Okay then. Well, I just need to go to a few more places, then we can go eat," Helena said, taking Sogue's hand. "I need a pack, the necklace we talked about, and I wanted to get some tea leaves if possible." She hadn't tried to eat human food in nearly 700 years and she wasn't sure what even a little tea would do to her.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:19 pm
Arthien
"Okay then. Well, I just need to go to a few more places, then we can go eat," Helena said, taking Sogue's hand. "I need a pack, the necklace we talked about, and I wanted to get some tea leaves if possible." She hadn't tried to eat human food in nearly 700 years and she wasn't sure what even a little tea would do to her.
"Lead on, darling," he said, moving behind Helena. He felt his veins cruch a bit in his arm, and he grew dizzy for a moment. Mabye he was a little hungry...but he could wait until after shopping was over.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:41 pm
Helena moved as fast as she could. She knew Sogue was very hungry, even though he said he would last. Surprisingly, Helena wasn't hungry even though she hadn't eaten in over a week. She felt a little wekaer than usual, but that was it. When they reached the stand that sold leather goods, Helena purchased a green leather pack that seemed large enough to hold more than she had. She threw the clothes she had bought in it, slung it on her back and swiftly moved to the next vendor. At the jewler's, she purchased a simple silver pendant on a brown leather string. She couldn't read the front language, but the back said "Believe" in miniscule letters. After securing it around her neck, they went off to the tea stand.Helena's nose was filled once again with the wonderful and familiar aroma. She turned to Sogue and spoke in a voice that only he would be able to hear: "Human food won't hurt me, will it?"  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:04 pm
Sogue ran a hand across his forhead as he spoke, he had a bit of a headache.
"Not in small amounts. Large amounts will taste terrible. Think about eating dog-mush, same concept," he dropped his voice, "It's not good to us anymore...tea should be fine though."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:16 pm
A small frown crossed Helena's face, but she quickly replaced it. "I just like hwo it smells anyways," she said cheerfully. She purchased a small tin of peppermint tea and a small tine of spice tea. "Let's go," Helena said to Sogue. "You look like you're about to be sick." She squeezed his hand and motioned for him to lead wherever they were going.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:25 pm
"Okay," Sogue nodded.
They pair moved through the crowd...Sogue began to feel pangs of hunger. Soon, it was undeniable, he needed to eat.

The pair were approched by a woman carrying a basked filled with herbs and tonics.
"Get your peace weed here!" she hollered, "Sir," she said, turning to Sogue, "would you like to buy some joy rocks?"
"I don't do drugs," he said, the hunger hitting him hard like a punch in the gut.
"Why not sir? They only..."
He grabbed the woman by the scruff of her shirt, lifting her high. His hood dropped, showing his starving blue eyes. His pointed teeth shimmered as he hissed at her.
"Because then the nightmares would be unbearable!"

She kicked and screamed at Sogue, scared witless. "Vampire!" she screamed, "Vampire!" Sogue's head turned, looking about the crowd of horryfied onlookers. His iris' had all but disappeared in the stark blue of his eyes. He hissed, dropping the woman, who fell to her knees, coughing. Sogue darted toward an alleyway, barely concious of Helena's prescense. He heard shouts behind him from commanding voices.
"Get him!"
"Kill him!"
"Abomination!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:32 pm
"Sogue!" Helena yelled as he ran off. As she followed him, listening to the shouts of the crowd, she felt like drying. This was her fault. If they had just left when Sogue mentioned he was hungry none of this would have happened. She was completely unaware of whether people were still following, but she caught Sogue's hand and that was all that mattered at the moment.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:42 pm
Sogue dragged Helena to the end of the alley. His senses were like being in water, but all he could smell was blood. Lots and lots of blood. He pushed Helena behind him as they got to the end of the alley.

"He's got a hostage!"
"Shoot him!"
"No, they'll hit her!"

Sogue hissed at the people, the city guard approached him tentativly, blades drawn, a few had rifles.

Suddenly, when Sogue saw he had no where to run, part of the wall slid open near him. He dashed through it, pulling Helena behind. As he walked through, the door slid shut. He blacked out, then, falling to his face.

A man dressed in red and black tattered clothes pulled Sogue up, putting his collapsed body in a sitting position on a wall. He placed a tin cup to Sogue's lips, tipping it up. Red fluid, obviously blood, spilt in. Sogue unconciously lapped it up.
The man stood, satisfied.
He looked at Helena, as Sogue returned to conciousness hazily.
"Vincent?" Sogue coughed out.
The man smiled from beneath his large collar, black hair spilling down his back and covering a good portion of his face.
"Sogue, old friend, don't believe i've met the lady."

"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:47 pm
Helena panicked when the crowd began to identify her as a hostage. She began thinking that she would have to reveal that she was a vampire too, so as to save Sogue from a worse fate. But as soon as she though it, Sogue was pulling her into a dark hole in the wall. She watched as the vampire gave Sogeu some blood, then observed their recognition. She stood silently for a moment, then knelt at Sogue's side, kissing his cheek and wiping away blood that had dribbled down his chin with her skirt. "Good," she said, without taking her eyes off Sogue. "A friend."  

Arthien

Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces