Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:31 am
''um. if i like go to hell and spy on them, cause they just know me as a drifter,to find out useful information does that violate this contract?'' kitty asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:35 am
"Hmmm, let me see." He looked at some of the contract. "No, but if you give them information that might hurt heaven, you will be tortured worse then hell."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:37 am
''good,good, thats gonna be good for you lot then.'' kitty smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:51 am
"Well, if you work for Heaven, there is the possibility that you will get information. If you tell someone that is against Heaven the information, it would be bad. So, if you are part of Heaven, then you cannot be part of Hell. It really makes sense. Just a safety measure. But we still have the person who first broke one of the contracts. They've killed his soul so many times, no one knows how he is still brought back. And he screamed so much, he has lost the ability. But he still feels the pain of what they do."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:53 am
''it is impossible to get me to say anything. even when being threatened and am drunk.'' kitty smiled.'' almost like now.''  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:11 pm
"Well, right now I have nothing for you to do, but the bar down the road is open."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:13 pm
''nah best stay sober, i might hurt people if i'm not.'' kitty smiled. she just walked of then leapt onto a roof and began to dance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:14 pm
He shook his head. "Odd."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:18 pm
soon someone threw a fruit cake at her. she caught it. it was rock hard and she began to eat it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:20 pm
He follows her. "Looks good."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:22 pm
''if i have to look dumb or crazy to get food i will, besides it's fun on rooftops. ask any ticktock lad'' kitty smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:24 pm
"I've never had fruitcake before. And it does look good. But there is an easier way to get food. And it isn't bad."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:26 pm
''and it is?'' kitty asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:31 pm
"Rob the executives of McDonald's. Everyone knows they're run by Hell. Then buy Earthly food with the money."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:36 pm
'' wouldn't that take you down to there level though ?'' kitty asked. she was attempting the hokey cokey.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff