Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Owlery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:04 am
*Summer looks away from Celeste and takes tthe bag.*
Thanks! Let's see if this works...
*Summer whistles for Celeste and rattles the bag. The brown and white dwarf owl with the little white star under her wing flew down at once, and landed on Summer's shoulder.*
There we go...Be nice!
*Reaches into bag and pulls out one of the mice and feeds it to Celeste, then gives the bag to the bird, who flew to the top of the owlrey to eat in piece, hooting happily.*
Yay! Thank you! xd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:15 am
"Your welcome. I'll give you more when they come round. No more mice for Hogwarts!" Just then an owl came swooping in and dropped a letter in my hand.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:51 pm
*Summer jumps as the owl drops the letter into Sam's hand. eek She hadn't been expecting a reply so soon...*
Wh-wh-what does it say? Is it from h-hi-him?
* sweatdrop Summer was nervous for whatever answer her friend was about to recieve. She walked over to Sam's side so she could read over her shoulder, and placed a hand on Sam's shoulder in support.*
Open it...*she whispered*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:38 pm
Sam opened it with shaky hands. After reading it, [[look in the library for it!]] She smiled. "He's agreed. He's to teach me the crafting of wands over the summer!"

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:11 am
OHMYGOD!
Sam that is soooooo great!
*hugs her friend*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:29 am
Sam hugs her back. "This so awesome! After I'm done, I may be able to set up a shop in Hogsmade! In case someone's wand broke or something...they could go there!" Sam said with excitement in her voice.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:07 pm
Ya, something more accesible during the school year, even if it has to be sent by owl! If you ever need an extra worker, I'd be happy to help!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:03 pm
"That'd be great! Since we're in the same class, you could help me with the shop, and we could share a flat above it!" I said happily.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:55 pm
Nice! An we would have Celeste for special wand deliverys that we can't make ourselves! rofl *Summer jumps up and down in excitement, then, realizing what she was doing, calmed herself down.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:21 pm
*Summer enters the owlrey and urgently sends Sam a note through Celeste. She scrawls a note on the parchment:*
Sam, please meet me on the grounds under the oak across from the Whomping Willow. It's important, I know how we are related!

{come to the grounds and say "I got your letter, what's up?" or something like that, and I will relay the story!}

Summer_Breeze1507

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:16 am
*Summer slinks into the owlrey with a slight air of mystery, almost as if she were afraid of getting caught when she hadn't done anything wrong. She called up to her brown adn white elf owl Celeste, and stared at the littlewhite sta shape under her wing as she flew down. When she landed, Summer pulled out a sheet of parchment and her favorite over-sized peacock quill pen, and a jar of green ink. She was going to send a letter to her older sister, Trista.*
My dearest Tris,
I am in the middle of an incredible discovery. It seems that the reason for half of our family being Ravenclaw is not just because we are among intelligent cultures. It dates back to the 16th century when our great great uncle William got his girlfriend, Miranda Algorith pregnant, and so they eloped. Then after living peacefully for over 15 years, they mysteriously die. Miranda's death date is set in stone, but William's varies from book to book. I need you to get ahold of father, and ask him what he knows, and to write me back ASAP.
Love,
Summer heart

*Summer sealed the letter in a bright silver envelope and wrote her siste's name in big swirling letters on the front.*
Here Celeste. Take this to Tris.
*She stood there, rooted to the spot until her bird was far from sight, then exited the owlrey.*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:48 pm
Sam walked into the owlery and called a school bird down. She attached a blue and silver letter to the bird and sent it off to her father. He would need to know this. Sam then remembered what the letter said...
"Dear Father-
I have made a shocking discovery while here at Hogwarts. It seems that We have a bit of a tragedy in our past, involving Miranda Algorith. If you could maybe look at stuff in the ministry about it- please? Or do some research around Diagon alley, Summer and I, (Summer and I are related!) would appreciate it."
She then sent it off to her father, into the night.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:42 pm
*Summer entered the room to see if her owl had returned and just forgotten to give her the letter (she was still in training) or if she wasn't back yet at all, when she noticed Sam in the Owlrey.*
Notifying your family as well?
*she asked as she stepped over to the windowsill to check for her bird*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:47 pm
"Yes. My dad. I thought he could look in the ministry files for Miranda's file...or the earliest death mark. And say, why do you say the 16 hundreds? Miranda died in the 30's!" Sam said. "The brew probably started in the 16 hundreds though, that's for sure. " Sam muttered.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:53 pm
I say the 16th century, not necessarily the 16 hundreds, for we found William's picture in the 16th century of your family tree book. I wrote to my sister, because it would be easier for her to contact my dad, wherever he is with those dragons. Hopefully he or she writes soon...  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff