Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:01 pm
(brb kk, have to decorate part of the dinning room cuz my lil bro's b-day party iz 2morrow, wont b long kk ^_^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:03 pm
"Just couldn't remember. But, have you ever met any Supernatural things? I have. But I always over-tell stories. So I shouldn't tell you until we're in someplace that is more appropriate." He snapped back into his chair and looked at his papers closely. His EYES near touching the paper, as the teacher looked at them.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:34 pm
((sorry had 2 go for awhile) kat walked in and she looked at echo completly calm she was in ebtter control than echo cause she was used 2 being surrounded by wolves but she stil didnt, like it so she kept as far away from her as possibal siting in the back of the room again were she felt most comforable but she kept glanceing at echo very curouse at how the lil wolf could handel if she were 2 fight her  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:43 pm
He watched as Kat looked at her. "OK. Weird. Might just want to stay out of it until later." In his mind though, What is this? Maybe their rivaling vamps. and weres.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:50 pm
(back ^_^)

Echo lets out a low growl, gripping the table till her knuckles turned white "this year is so going to suck" she thought shaking her head, she looks back at walt "supernatural??" she smirks "sure i have" she whispered, more to herself than him  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:57 pm
(But I must soon go. I want to write some in "The Worst Short Story Ever Written" that I'm making.)

"Oh yeah? What?" He then realized that his training had gone back on him. How could I have heard that if I wasn't trained to????????????!!??!??!?  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:01 pm
(k, i have to go eat n-e-ways but ill b back ^_^)

Echo raises an eyebrow and grins"its a secret" she said "something you will have to find out"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:05 pm
kat grinned she was very amused at echos action and she was curouse if she could maybe push her over just for the heck of it,kat gt up and walked over 2 echo still grinning "hello there miss"  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:08 pm
Walt did not mean to do the next thing he did, but his hunter training was becoming instinctive. "And what are you? A vampire? I'm trying to do one thing at a time so give me a match or find a nice bonfire." He hated himself right then. "Smeg."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:10 pm
kat turned 2 walt giveing him a hard glare "whats it 2 you nerd" she growled  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:15 pm
"Because I'm a hunter that kills what needs killed. I have just what I need to kill you, but I won't. And you can't kill me here. There is already a class full of students staring at you. And I don't think that it'll take long for someone else to kill you. Either a hunter or by some chance a memeber of law enforcement. Or maybe a town person. I don't know. But I suggest you sit down."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:22 pm
kat suddenly grined very amused "hahah i could care less if the whole world was in here bother me and your dead" she said coldly  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:25 pm
A wooden stake went through her heart. (Tip #2: A stake through the heart will not kill a vampire. But, lighting the heart on FIRE will. A stake through the heart help you light it.) "I have a power lighter. I will light it if you do anything,"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:31 pm
Echo's eyes widen and she hisses, taking a step back "i should have known" she muttered, she felt her claws coming "im not a vampire you fool" she looks at kat then back at walt then around the whole class "aww great" she looks back at the two "knock it off you two!" she snapped pushing walt and kat  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:34 pm
kat frowned "yeah your right but id watch your back pup" kat said then she poked at the stake "was the really neacsary sir?" kat still sounded amused but a little gaurded now  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff