Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
I'M GETTING MARRIED GUYZ : D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:12 pm
tOmO RiNi
nitnit
I did it for the lulz

It's shameful how Rina wanted me to meet you so badly because she was so happy you guys were like family.. and this is what I walk in to. She held you at such high standards, but I don't know who she was holding at such a high standard. All I see are children , not people.
Please don't get offended by this, but I"m extremely offended by you as a person.. Nit.. u.u:

Enough said, if she invites you to our wedding so be it, but I won't be talking to you.. either of you guys.

What about me?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:22 pm
~InfinityTrust~
: D ...I like cake.

MMMM moar cake.  

ravemaster47

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:27 pm
tOmO RiNi
nitnit
I did it for the lulz

It's shameful how Rina wanted me to meet you so badly because she was so happy you guys were like family.. and this is what I walk in to. She held you at such high standards, but I don't know who she was holding at such a high standard. All I see are children , not people.
Please don't get offended by this, but I"m extremely offended by you as a person.. Nit.. u.u:

Enough said, if she invites you to our wedding so be it, but I won't be talking to you.. either of you guys.

I lawled. We're only jealous since we're all so incestuous. Well, me and kunx are jealous at least. More so him, but I do love doing it for the lulz.

Added in:

The fact that we went through such an effort to theoretically crash this wedding only shows that we all love her very much. *is not kidding or being sarcastic*. We just hate to see her go run off. Besides, she called me a one night stand! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:56 pm
Good luck, everyone.
I'm the serious one, by the way, so don't expect any rambunctious tomfoolery from me.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:12 pm
nitnit
tOmO RiNi
nitnit
I did it for the lulz

I lawled. We're only jealous since we're all so incestuous. Well, me and kunx are jealous at least. More so him, but I do love doing it for the lulz.

Added in:

The fact that we went through such an effort to theoretically crash this wedding only shows that we all love her very much. *is not kidding or being sarcastic*. We just hate to see her go run off. Besides, she called me a one night stand! xd

Are you serious your being serious?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:14 pm
extremely serious  

nitnit
Captain

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:18 pm
Gah, this thread is insane. :B  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:19 pm
Great.

Thanks for flaming and practically calling my love ugly. [Nit, you didn't call her ugly but jonn did]

AND THEN TELL ME YOU WERE JOKING

*Beats head*

Do have any idea how this hurt Tomo?

Something happened, I think something going on with her, that she won't even tell me, and I'm worried about her. she left without saying good-bye, and now I'm in a panic.

BUT YEAH, GLAD TO KNOW YOU GUYS ONLY SAID IT BECAUSE YOU CARED.

I don't know whether I should kill you all or hug you.

But I'll decide tomorrow because I has to go.

Candy goes B A N G

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:20 pm
We just didn't want to lose you / keep your for ourselves (me and kunx at least)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:23 pm
Candy goes B A N G
LAWL who needs enemies when u have friends like Nitnit around right? XD  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:28 pm
Digital Knight95
Candy goes B A N G
LAWL who needs enemies when u have friends like Nitnit around right? XD

Master of puppets I'm pulling the strings! Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams!

But I do it for the lulz biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:12 pm
-Didn't realize how serious the wedding was.- O_o
:B ...I didn't do anything at least... maybe.  

~InfinityTrust~

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:32 am
I'll be that guy who sits in the corner and doesn't talk, and crys "ah the sun" when someone opens the blinds.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:24 am
Candy goes B A N G
Great.

Thanks for flaming and practically calling my love ugly. [Nit, you didn't call her ugly but jonn did]

AND THEN TELL ME YOU WERE JOKING

*Beats head*

Do have any idea how this hurt Tomo?

Something happened, I think something going on with her, that she won't even tell me, and I'm worried about her. she left without saying good-bye, and now I'm in a panic.

BUT YEAH, GLAD TO KNOW YOU GUYS ONLY SAID IT BECAUSE YOU CARED.

But I'll decide tomorrow because I has to go.

I never called her ugly. I said she looked like Richard Nixon if he was a girl, which is NOT a bad thing.

Nixon is my hero. talk2hand  

Jonnnn

Pretendo13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:31 am
Raijin36
I'll be that guy who sits in the corner and doesn't talk, and crys "ah the sun" when someone opens the blinds.

I'll sit there with you.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces