Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:09 pm
Avill woke up after several moments. She looked down at the peice of paper, she was slightly confused. Zach had hitten her to hard, she had amnesia. She stood up, looking around, She then walked down the street.

L looked out the window he spoted Avill. "Matsuda... can you get your neice?" he asked, Matsuda woke up and yawned, "Ok..." he went out side, "Avill!" he said walking tword her. Avill looked at Matsuda, She looked around her, "Are you talking to me?" she asked. Matsuda looked at her, "Uh... who else would i be talking to..." Avill shrugged and followed him into the building.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:20 pm
((Gotta wait for Bella-chan!))  

Demonic Repentance

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:22 pm
[No, no!]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:25 pm
((If you join I'll help you find out who donated the hair to you.))  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:11 pm
((post on dis rp!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:56 pm
"Avill, what were you doing out there?" Matsuda asked. Avill looked at him, "Who is Avill?" she asked looking around, there was only one other person in the room. "Are you Avill?" she asked him, "But Avill is a girl name..." L looked at her, "No... you are Avill... and you are acting slightly different," L noticed the bruise on the side of her face, " How did you get that bruise?" Avill looked at him, "I have no idea.. the only things i remeber is that Avill is NOT my name... and that that dude over there just brought me here, why are you asking me lots of questions?" L shook his head, "Amnesia..." he said softly.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:06 pm
After Light had gotten into a hotel, Zach went back to the building. He faltered in front of the door, unsure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:09 pm
L looked at Matsuda, "Was there anyone in paticular that you saw out there.. cause i got knocked out to.. just not as bad.... Avill seems to have amnesia.." matsuda shook his head.

Avill looked at him, "My name isnt Avill!" she said, "It is *cencored, for it is not revieled yet...*"  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:13 pm
((Lol.))

Zach decided quickly and strode in just in time to hear her comment. "Um... What's wrong with her, so I know?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:21 pm
Avill looked at Zach, "How many other people are going to show up here.... who are you..." she said looking at him.

L spoke up, " She must have hit her head, She has a small case of amnesia, it should just be temperary... but so, we need to be careful.." he said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:33 pm
Zach walked over, inspecting the damage. He frowned. "This couldn't have been accidental. Light or Shishuri, one of them, did this."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:01 pm
L nodded, "Just watch out for her.. will you?" he asked.

Avill looked at them, "Light Yagami!" she said looking at Zach then to L. Something stired in her memoreys, "KIRA!" she said looking at L. "But i still dont know who you are..."  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:04 pm
Zach nodded, then pulled her over to him and hugged her. "Please, please, regain your memories!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:22 pm
Avill looked at Zach, "Your name is Zach... right?" she asked as he hugged her.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:24 pm
Zach smiled. She was recovering quickly... "Yes. It is."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items