Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the newest strongest ninja(rpg) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this thred?
  yes
  no
  it's ok
  it is not that good but it works
View Results

wartht

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:22 am
*smiles and nods*good. tell me when we have another "visitor" and ill se if i know another way to turn them agenst each other.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:29 pm
Chihiro: !? *runs in the room and bows* yes master? I-Im sorry I'm late...I-I had to help the nurses with medicine to help your body...*doesnt look at him in the face*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

wartht

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:07 am
come *becons her coloser then puts his hand on her forhead (shows them both their beasts inside them together at peace) then takes his hand ofher forhead*thier, chihiro i know you will become stronger then me one day.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:17 pm
Chihiro:...*still doesnt look at him* you think so?  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:19 am
~get up and walks over to Chihiro~ With proper training you might become stronger than Tora and me combined. ~grins~ That will be some time coming though. ~Tora jumps through the now open window and bounces onto Kisana's bed~ Where have you been? ~picks up Tora~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:18 am
*smile at his frends*i know you will be one of the strongest ninja in the world and that only a few peaple will be able to even stand a chance.
the only thing you need to work on is to learn to use your ds' powers then you will be the strongest of all*puts his hand under her chin and turns her face twards him in a kind manner and the speaks in a loving voice(as in father and dauter way)*you will be the best ninja and one day i know you wil be the hokage, when that time comes do not forget to make time for your frends.  

wartht

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:11 am
Chihiro:... smile I will  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:23 pm
good *smiles*
tomorow i will teach you a new jutsu  

wartht

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:29 pm
Chihiro:...hai! Hes been so nice to me...since we first met

*she has a flashback of her passed out and injured in the forest but wakes up in a bed with Kisana taking care of her...and then when he became Hokage, chose her as his assistant*

"Master...if you dont mind me asking, why did you choose me as youre assistant...im just...a genin..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:11 am
~rolls eyes~ Does it really matter what rank you are? ~sighs~ Kisana, you're supposed to stay in bed for another day or so. Why don't I teach her a Summoning Jutsu?  

Ryu of the Sands

wartht

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:13 am
ryu, there are jutsus that only we can do and i feel responsibal to teach them to her.
chihiro, if you must know i chose you becouse i liked your personality and i knew you would grow to be the best ninja i have ever seen and i have seen the best of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:40 pm
Chihiro:...thanks...but when it comes to Orochimaru I...cower and run...  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

wartht

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:05 pm
that is mostly becouse of your own experenses i am gessing but anyway most gennin would do the same, you are not string enogh yet, and you need to have more confidence in what you can do. take naruto for example he has to much confidence but look at were it got him: he became one of the most respected hokage ever,and he started out as a brat but became much more.when the time comes you will have orochimaru begging for you to have mercy on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:11 pm
Chihiro:...you think so? Thanks! Now im gonna do my best...^_^  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

wartht

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:22 pm
good now i must rest so that i can train you tomorow
*after chihiro and ryu leave smiles and thinks to him self:chihiro you are one amazing person. you will be the hokage soon i know you will.then falls asleep.*  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff