Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Pokemon Jedi VS Sith (Yes, we just got that geeky) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pachulo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:05 pm
Deathguiser
Pachulo
Deathguiser
Pachulo
Deathguiser
Pachulo

Yeah I have a made a new team since I enered this guild, I trew away my old pokes.

well I pretty much just use a basic OU team, but the combinations make it tougher than most competitors. The only thing I want to do is make it less standard and more kickass XD Its hasn't lost in about 3 months, but its getting harder and harder to keep it that way, so I'm upgrading.

Standard and OU Combination is not that good overall 3nodding

its good if you use the right pokemon, but it can become easy to predict. I usually tend to mix different movesets to the way need them to work. I just want to use less predicatable pokemon.

Yeah thats the thing with Standard, aganist an experience player It wont Ko things it should unless the other players needs to make a Scarifice.

Take Garchomp for Example, you would never leave him out aganist a Donphan or Weavile becouse it will get Ice Sharded really fast.

And with OU it takes longer, because you have to keep fighting until the other player makes a mistake. Good news is i am pretty sure about four pokemon I will be making.

Yeah thats the thing little mistake switch the battle around OR Crit Hax, man do I hate Critical hits sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:36 am
Pachulo
Deathguiser
Pachulo
Deathguiser
Pachulo

its good if you use the right pokemon, but it can become easy to predict. I usually tend to mix different movesets to the way need them to work. I just want to use less predicatable pokemon.

Yeah thats the thing with Standard, aganist an experience player It wont Ko things it should unless the other players needs to make a Scarifice.

Take Garchomp for Example, you would never leave him out aganist a Donphan or Weavile becouse it will get Ice Sharded really fast.

And with OU it takes longer, because you have to keep fighting until the other player makes a mistake. Good news is i am pretty sure about four pokemon I will be making.

Yeah thats the thing little mistake switch the battle around OR Crit Hax, man do I hate Critical hits sweatdrop

I guess you are lucky I don't get many critical hits... sweatdrop  

Raijin36

Pachulo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:19 am
Raijin36
Pachulo
Deathguiser
Pachulo
Deathguiser
Pachulo

I guess you are lucky I don't get many critical hits... sweatdrop

No I get crit hax. check this out I am on a 32 man Toutnament in Gamefaqs. Com, Both of us have 2 Pokemon left I have Garchomp and Blissey both full Hp he has Lucario about to die and 60% or so Hp Blissey.

My Garchomp uses Outrgare on Blissey on Blissey it survives with like 2% Hp it uses Ice Beam and it freezes my Chomp stare well I lost I ran since I didnt want to make a Stall fest between Blisseys.

Then I lost to Kunx becouse at the end he Crit Hax my Celebii and killed my strategy since we both had 2 pokes left domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:52 am
Sorry but everyone on my team are not bond a choice..just like anikin was on the light but went to the dark...
I myself am a bounty hunter..I hunt down noobs

after my teaching they are free to choose there own path..I simple supply them with the power  

16bit-Plumber

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:14 am
Add me to the Dark Side. I'll stay lv.2 forever  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:18 am
16bit-Plumber
Sorry but everyone on my team are not bond a choice..just like anikin was on the light but went to the dark...
I myself am a bounty hunter..I hunt down noobs

after my teaching they are free to choose there own path..I simple supply them with the power

*Sees a wanted poster for me.* Oh ********.  

Harrison Richardson

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:03 pm
Pachulo
Deathguiser ill challenge, I am to hardcore for lvl 2 I need to be lvl 3 biggrin

You need to have an apprentice to be level 3...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:19 pm
User Image (failed apprentices) I join the Light side though my pupils are very traitorous and dark I refuse to be betrayed and therefore will keep my padawans a bit weaker than I!  

Chuuyya

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces