Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:11 am
"If you haven't noticed,*POOF*I,*POOF* can teleport anywhere I choose, if I have already seen the place. So, the King of my people chose me to find the fountain, for he is gravely sick. He is an evil tyrant king, so I am thinking of curing him with the wrong waters, the waters under Ver Curatio. Did I mention I know the rightful place to the throne? Saving the vial I brought as an extra for my mother."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:52 am
She nodded and studied his face for any signs of him lying. She found none and smiled, "Then I guess I have nothing else to say other than welcome to the group." She looked at a neaby clock and saw that dinner at the inn would be ready soon. "It has been a pleasure speaking with you... and I'm sorry I came into your home uninvited, it shall not happen again." She bowed low and walked out the door, umbrella in hand. She used her speed as a vampire to get back to the in record time without being noticed.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

candyroks81

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:41 pm
( rofl very awkward XD)
Mara smiles warmly before replying "No, nothing is the matter...but I must ask...do you have any elf blood in you?" she said it quickly, not knowing if the girl would be offended or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:05 am
"I really don't want to govern... Fenrick... here are your coices. Cure the tyrant king, or take your rightful place on the throne."

*Fenrick then went hunting for his dinner.*  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:04 am
"Um yes, I do." Lily looked at the girl in curiosity. "I'm 3/4 elf. Father was pure blood, and mother is half-blood." Bitting her lip she winced. "Oh, right, I'm Lily, daughter of the owner of this inn. Do you need a place to stay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:01 pm
Mara smiles even more brightly and responds "That's so cool! I wish I had elf blood, I find that they're a fair amount more interesting than just being a normal human." she looks at the girl understandingly and continues "I'm sorry if I made you feel awkward, I didn't mean to. And yes, if there is no trouble I'd love to stay for a night or two."  

candyroks81

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:51 am
(Titter titter, I can't believe it. I've made so many little references to things that you coudl make me even more uncomfortable. Or at least start up a good conversation. And you haven't found any of them. Mind you, some of them were pretty hard to find, but still, I can't believe that you didn't catch any of them! Hehehehe, maybe I should be more obvious.)
"Of course, it's alright." Lily's mouth twitched in the flash of a smile, and then continued, "We actually have people staying with us already, but it's a big inn considering how few people we usually get." Her eyes laughed silently as she finished. "Do you care what side of the building you're on? Oh, and, what is your name?"
(Ok, just try to dodge that one.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:57 am
(Gah! sorreh DX)
Mara tilts her head and asks "You don't get many people? That's hard to-" she stops talking as she realizes she's basically in the middle of nowhere. She blushes and continues "No, I don't care which side of the building, and I'm Mara..what's your name?"
( cool I could've, but I won't XD)

candyroks81

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:27 pm
Lily's mouth twitched, the girl must not have the greatest memory; she had already given her name. "I am Lily. Follow me." She walked into the inn and across to one of the rooms. Inside was a bed, a chair and desk, and a small set of drawers. "Dinner should be ready soon. So please, settle yourself in."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:31 am
Mara thinks back to the conversation and realizes that she already knew the girl's name. Gosh I hate not being in contact for so long. My conversations are always so clumsy. she thinks and follows Lily to the room. "Wow it's very nice" she says kindly "Just yell at me and I'll be down, even if my memory isn't the greatest I can hear fairly well." she laughs quietly and walks into the room.  

candyroks81

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:01 pm
As Mara turned and went into her room, Lily's mouth twitched in the faintest glimmer of a smile. She recognized the look on the girls face. With her face composed into it's regular countenance, she trotted back tot he kitchen to Robin. "We have another one. This ones a girl, human I think, and quite young. I put her in my old room, and she said to just call her for dinner." Robins mouth burst into a full grin, she hadn't been the one that gave Lily the idea of not smiling much. "Good. And it should be ready soon. If you could just get the tubers peeled and mashed, I think we'll be ready."
(Tubers=potatoes, or at least, something close to it. Except, they're blue.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:06 am
Mara sits down on the bed and looks at the room around her. She liked it, a lot. I wish I could stay here longer..but of course, I'll have to leave after two nights the most she glumly looked out the window and reached for her sketch pad and pencil. She began to draw the view outside in light, barely-visible strokes..she'd paint it later.  

candyroks81

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:08 am
*Fenrick returned to his cottage and starts the fire*

"I hope this Vampire doesn't make everything fall apart."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:48 pm
Brigitte walked out of her room and headed to where the meal was being prepared. "Is there anything I could do to help?" she asked Robin. "I'm sorry I didn't ask sooner, there was something I needed to do."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:06 am
"It's quite alright." Robin had been scrubbing down the table. As Brigitte entered, she set the cloth on the side of the bucket. "If you woudl like, you could tell everyone that dinner is ready. There's everyone you met plus a girl and a boy that you haven't. It's a small inn, so I think you'll be able to find everyone."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff