Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Black Horizon -Open and accepting- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medusa56

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:31 pm
Christian reading her confused mind answered, "Some werewolves still live here, but most of them went to convince the natives down at the reservation to fight back. Recently the Volturi have become involved and it turns out that their representative is friends with them."
"That's a good idea, Diane," Belle said. "Why don't you try that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:06 pm
"Good idea. We'll try it out." Lily said.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:50 pm
"Ok" Daine said and concentrated on her powers, she managed to use her powers to keep the werewolves at bay. "There we go. It's going to keep them there, they won't be able to get over here unless they find a way to fly or I let it down which I won't" Veralidaine explained, proud of her new accomplishment.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:46 pm
Lilianne smiled proudly as she watched from the distance. They had underestimated her. She had stricken the house already and not a single one of them would know until it was much too late. Lilianne grinned just when she heard her sister's voice yet again intrude into her mind. My, my, Lilianne, you work quite fast in accomplishing your missions. Jane giggled. Lilianne smiled, Oh, Jane, these moronic idiots have no idea what is in store for them... After setting up a mind barrier to keep from any one else intruding Lilianne swooped down from the tree into Sam's waiting arms. "Job done," Lilianne said as the two made their way off into the woods, making sure to keep themselves stealthy as they ran towards Lilianne's car.  

-Em0lici0us Rainb0w-

medusa56

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:57 pm
"That may have worked, but she still got here, no matter what she thinks," Christian said.
"NOTHING got tho our house, I made sure of it," Belle said smiling.
"What did you do this time?"
"A little thing called, if you don't mind the term, cheating."
"H-how?" Christian splutted.
"I have my ways, and no, I will not tell you. Or let you read it." Belle said smuggly. "She struck the house, but nothing will happen, I made sure that NO ONE could see any of the other houses, look out the window," Belle said pointing. When Christain looked he rolled his eyes when he saw nothing but woods.
"How did you do it?"
"I added protections, nothing mortal, or immortal in this case, can see the other houses."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:36 pm
"Will this really hold her off? If she really wants it bad enough don't you think that there's a way that she can get here?" Daine asked.  

Arriana_lynn

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:20 am
"There probably is, but its worth a shot," Belle said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:29 am
**...EDITED...***

At feeling the breaking of the traps she had placed Lilianne stopped midway back to the car. Sam looked at her puzzled. The tone in her voice was clipped and cold, "I have a little visit to pay to some ... people." she spun around on her heel and took off in a run not before telling Sam she would return back to La Push later.

As she finally reached her destination she saw her enemies standing before her. "My, my, my, if it isn't the little triumverate, seems you have a new one, eh?" Lilianne sneered. "Oh, and I want to make something clear to you... I am not a normal immortal, keep that in mind the next time you try to break my traps," she threatened. "Oh, and this is JUST a warning..." Lilianne said as she sent a deathly glare at all three of them.  

-Em0lici0us Rainb0w-

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:28 am
Belle glared at Lilanne, pulling back her arm she punched her right in the nose. ((Rainbow, Hell's Wrath "kills" people so you're breaking the rules, hence Belle breaking your nose.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:11 am
(Yeah, I edited my post and got rid of the hell's wrath thing. And I forgot to point out that there's two sides to it. One side just causes pain the other kills the vampire or human.)

Lilianne glared steadily and within seconds of trying to be punched by Belle moved out of the way. "You forget, I am not a normal immortal being, you foolish child." A crinkling was heard in a distance as Sam approached from the woods, "And you have just made an enemy of the werewolves. We will hunt down every last one of the La Mort Noire and make sure you all die slow and painful deaths if you so much as lay a finger on Lilianne." Lilianne smirked and let herself look in the direction of Christian. "Oh, and you, my dear, watch yourself with these two girls, you never know which might stab you in the back," she smiled. "Sam, let's go. I'm done with these idiots." Sam glared at the three and placed his arm around Lilianne's waist the two walking away, proud of their succession.  

-Em0lici0us Rainb0w-

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:25 pm
"Gee, that went well," Lily said, reverting to the only way she knew to deal with hardships: sarcasm.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:46 pm
Daine had pulled Cassidy even closer to her. "How are we going to beat her you guys? I can't even use my powers to defend us" Daine said, scared at the thought of dying but even more fear for her sister's safety.  

Arriana_lynn

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:33 am
"I don't know," Belle said.

((I gots an idea, I'll PM it to you Arriana))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:08 pm
((my character's disposition will change eventually, but I'm keeping her uber mean at the moment.))

Lilianne sighed as she rested her head against the cool glass of the passenger's seat window, her hand conjoined with Sam's as he drove one-handed. "Lily, I know your not that mean, you've never been mean. What happeend to you?" Sam asked, his eyes not leaving the road. Lilianne shook her head and sighed again, "The Volturi happened. My uncle Aros happened. My sister Jane happened." Lilianne shook her head, "I was trained by the best to be brutal and cruel. To take my powers to their highest extent. It's what the Volturi want me to be... a monster."

Sam let his grip tighten on her hand as they made their way to La Push. "You know, I knew that boy Christian once. When I was a human. He was truly a kind boy. It's a shame he doesn't remember me." She frowned, "But then again, I'm his sworn enemy, the Lady fate played me a cruel hand it seems." Sam sighed and kept his eyes trained on the road, rolling down the window to let some air drift through the car.  

-Em0lici0us Rainb0w-

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:40 pm
(ok, pm it to me anytime. I might not be on again until tommorow afternoon because of school. I cannot believe that spring break is already over, it's way to short)
Daine thought things over. "What are ya'lls powers? if I know then maybe there could be a way to bring all of the powers together and defeat her" Daine said.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff